Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(Since you're threadmaster :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(Since you're threadmaster :)

Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015

Dozens of Dovahhokzii climb onto Veyd, slashing at his scales. The screech in blood lust, ripping through him like butter.

AT THE CAMP

Sauriil continued to teleport around, wasting time. He was beginning to get tired, and wasn't sure how long he could last now.

by Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015

Dozens of Dovahhokzii climb onto Veyd, slashing at his scales. The screech in blood lust, ripping through him like butter.

AT THE CAMP

Sauriil continued to teleport around, wasting time. He was beginning to get tired, and wasn't sure how long he could last now.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

Makor was panting as he slammed Volendrung "I had enough of this! Time to end this!" He covers two nearby cliffs in lava bringing it down on the arena (something like this)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

Makor was panting as he slammed Volendrung "I had enough of this! Time to end this!" He covers two nearby cliffs in lava bringing it down on the arena (something like this)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015

Falin growled, pacing slightly as she watched the battle. "There's nothing I can do . . . gods damn it all!"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 25, 2015

Falin growled, pacing slightly as she watched the battle. "There's nothing I can do . . . gods damn it all!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

Veyd sent a shockwave from his body knocking all of the Dovahhokzii off of him he then shouted

STRUN B4 QO

A HUGE storm came and zapped the creatures, Veyd used his Void Claws and sliced at the Dovahhokzii "You cannot kill me, not here, not now, never!" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

Veyd sent a shockwave from his body knocking all of the Dovahhokzii off of him he then shouted

STRUN B4 QO

A HUGE storm came and zapped the creatures, Veyd used his Void Claws and sliced at the Dovahhokzii "You cannot kill me, not here, not now, never!" 

Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015

'Yet we can kill the Gods! Fool! You will be destroyed!' They cry.

by Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015

'Yet we can kill the Gods! Fool! You will be destroyed!' They cry.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"You foul beings cannot not kill me!" 

NIL VOLK AL

A rip in the fabric of space opened up as the Dovahhokzii were sucked into it, the portal ripped them apart as they all were pulled into it. Veyd had used his claws to pin himself to the ground

V1Z STRIN FRUL

The rip closed as everything went back to normal except the Dovahhokzii were gone. Veyd flapped his wings, with the orb in his claws, he flew as fast as he could to the rest of the group

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"You foul beings cannot not kill me!" 

NIL VOLK AL

A rip in the fabric of space opened up as the Dovahhokzii were sucked into it, the portal ripped them apart as they all were pulled into it. Veyd had used his claws to pin himself to the ground

V1Z STRIN FRUL

The rip closed as everything went back to normal except the Dovahhokzii were gone. Veyd flapped his wings, with the orb in his claws, he flew as fast as he could to the rest of the group

Emperor of Man
October 26, 2015

The portal reopens and the Dovahhokzii leap out. The roar in pure rage while Veyd flies away.

by Emperor of Man
October 26, 2015

The portal reopens and the Dovahhokzii leap out. The roar in pure rage while Veyd flies away.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
(ok that's not even freaking possible XD there in a whole other dimension or universe and how in oblivion did they reopen a rip that sealed)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
(ok that's not even freaking possible XD there in a whole other dimension or universe and how in oblivion did they reopen a rip that sealed)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
(XD XD)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
(XD XD)

Emperor of Man
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(They are WAY more powerful than all of us combined. They just show restraint, since Mortha wants us alive. But nothing can trap them or kill them. I am both Padomay and Anu; I control everything in this thread. Ooh! Nice analogy! Thanks man! No problem.)

by Emperor of Man
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(They are WAY more powerful than all of us combined. They just show restraint, since Mortha wants us alive. But nothing can trap them or kill them. I am both Padomay and Anu; I control everything in this thread. Ooh! Nice analogy! Thanks man! No problem.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(Veyd is able to use a bit if the power if Padomay, so that does make him powerful. But he is still sadly inferior to a god and the immortals)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

(Veyd is able to use a bit if the power if Padomay, so that does make him powerful. But he is still sadly inferior to a god and the immortals)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
Veyd felt there presence but continued to fly as fast as he could not lookingbor turning back
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015
Veyd felt there presence but continued to fly as fast as he could not lookingbor turning back

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Of course he is, Gods are...well Gods. The Immortals can become the Gods) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Of course he is, Gods are...well Gods. The Immortals can become the Gods) 

Emperor of Man
October 26, 2015

Sauriil felt Veyd's presence getting closer and closer. 'Hurry it up, will you?'

by Emperor of Man
October 26, 2015

Sauriil felt Veyd's presence getting closer and closer. 'Hurry it up, will you?'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.