Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

(Though I think he can get away with having the guards hel Makor to his room when he fainted again)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

(Though I think he can get away with having the guards hel Makor to his room when he fainted again)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

The sharp whistle having got her attention, she moved beside him. "Well, I'd say you've got things moving right along already." Red eyes scanned the soldiers moving about, calling out to one another every now and then. "Do any of them know where they're headed next?"

"Not yet, no. I cannot risk having Makor hunting us in any crazy delusions of our 'treason.'" Tiberius replies with a matter-of-fact tone, arms crossed as he looks around for any sign of trouble, shouting at a pair of slackers who decided to sleep on the job. They're lucky they don't get beaten for it...

by Lokonikah
November 8, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

The sharp whistle having got her attention, she moved beside him. "Well, I'd say you've got things moving right along already." Red eyes scanned the soldiers moving about, calling out to one another every now and then. "Do any of them know where they're headed next?"

"Not yet, no. I cannot risk having Makor hunting us in any crazy delusions of our 'treason.'" Tiberius replies with a matter-of-fact tone, arms crossed as he looks around for any sign of trouble, shouting at a pair of slackers who decided to sleep on the job. They're lucky they don't get beaten for it...

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

She nodded, her expression darkening somewhat. "He's probably going to chase us down whether he knows where we are headed or not." She quirked an eyebrow at the lazy Imperials. They must have been among the newer recruits.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 8, 2015

She nodded, her expression darkening somewhat. "He's probably going to chase us down whether he knows where we are headed or not." She quirked an eyebrow at the lazy Imperials. They must have been among the newer recruits.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.