Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

Banned for hipocrisy. 

by Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

Banned for hipocrisy. 

Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

Oh, and Veyd? I just realized I confused you this entire time with Volzah Zol, my dear friend who I discussed history with. So yeah. You're dead to me. Unless you still want to talk, in which case you're alive again. 

Banned for going with it.

by Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

Oh, and Veyd? I just realized I confused you this entire time with Volzah Zol, my dear friend who I discussed history with. So yeah. You're dead to me. Unless you still want to talk, in which case you're alive again. 

Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

What the hell happened to Volzah, anyways? D

by Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

What the hell happened to Volzah, anyways? D

Veyd Sahvoz
April 7, 2016
Yolos Vith

XD I had an inkling something was up with this! I'm down for chatting if you want. 

Banned for confusing me with another, again.

by Veyd Sahvoz
April 7, 2016
Yolos Vith

XD I had an inkling something was up with this! I'm down for chatting if you want. 

Banned for confusing me with another, again.

Duryoljot
April 8, 2016

Frieking Dovahzul... I blame the language for keeping my friends hidden from me for... God, I don't even know how long. Raxvulnax, Cat, and now Volzah. I know it's not right to blame Dovahzul, but god damn do I need to release some tension at the moment.

by Duryoljot
April 8, 2016

Frieking Dovahzul... I blame the language for keeping my friends hidden from me for... God, I don't even know how long. Raxvulnax, Cat, and now Volzah. I know it's not right to blame Dovahzul, but god damn do I need to release some tension at the moment.

Necromas
April 8, 2016

Hey, I'm still here. For now. 

by Necromas
April 8, 2016

Hey, I'm still here. For now. 

Duryoljot
April 8, 2016

That's true, Nekkie. And the "for now" was in poor tastes, for your future reference.

But I appreciate it.

by Duryoljot
April 8, 2016

That's true, Nekkie. And the "for now" was in poor tastes, for your future reference.

But I appreciate it.

Necromas
April 8, 2016

Poor taste is my only taste. And it's true. 

But it's good to know I'm appreciated. 

by Necromas
April 8, 2016

Poor taste is my only taste. And it's true. 

But it's good to know I'm appreciated. 

Duryoljot
April 8, 2016

Indeed. Enough sappiness, you are banned for being the only other active user despite the many people online. Devotion is key.

by Duryoljot
April 8, 2016

Indeed. Enough sappiness, you are banned for being the only other active user despite the many people online. Devotion is key.

Veyd Sahvoz
April 8, 2016
Lots of people are online all the time but I don't think they post a lot
by Veyd Sahvoz
April 8, 2016
Lots of people are online all the time but I don't think they post a lot

Jordan L
April 11, 2016

yeah i know. there are plenty of people on. i guess im the one who has no life so i have enough time to do stuff like this.

by Jordan L
April 11, 2016

yeah i know. there are plenty of people on. i guess im the one who has no life so i have enough time to do stuff like this.

Katherine
April 11, 2016
Banned for nobody here has a life.
by Katherine
April 11, 2016
Banned for nobody here has a life.

Veyd Sahvoz
April 11, 2016
Banned for thinking I don't have a life.
by Veyd Sahvoz
April 11, 2016
Banned for thinking I don't have a life.

Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

Banned for being uptight about it. It may not apply to you, but realize that his statement was designed to find closure. And screw with us.

by Duryoljot
April 12, 2016

Banned for being uptight about it. It may not apply to you, but realize that his statement was designed to find closure. And screw with us.

Necromas
April 12, 2016

It did with me. It got me thinking, what is reality? what is real? Is there a god? 

by Necromas
April 12, 2016

It did with me. It got me thinking, what is reality? what is real? Is there a god? 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  294  295  296  297 > >>