A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

"That has already been done." the jharl's brother replied

"Yes, they know were we are going, and my houscarl shall be tending my station while I am gone."  Balgruff explained.

by Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

"That has already been done." the jharl's brother replied

"Yes, they know were we are going, and my houscarl shall be tending my station while I am gone."  Balgruff explained.

Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

Shyvana approached the jharl hugging him briefly, "We shall get them back, with our combined force, nothing could stop us." She said in a comforting tone.

Balgruff pointed to Maple "Could you maybe explain that? Maple seems to be a bit off today..."The jharl said sarcasticly Shyvana released Balgruff. "Its the brotherhood, they want both me and Maple..." She said a bit nervously.

the Jharl nodded in understanding. "I will not think any less of you if you join them, despite their odd beliefs, they are not truely evil, as I see it, they are just another band of mercenarys, but if you do not go with them, I will do my best to keep you and Maple safe..."The Jharl tried to comfort.

by Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

Shyvana approached the jharl hugging him briefly, "We shall get them back, with our combined force, nothing could stop us." She said in a comforting tone.

Balgruff pointed to Maple "Could you maybe explain that? Maple seems to be a bit off today..."The jharl said sarcasticly Shyvana released Balgruff. "Its the brotherhood, they want both me and Maple..." She said a bit nervously.

the Jharl nodded in understanding. "I will not think any less of you if you join them, despite their odd beliefs, they are not truely evil, as I see it, they are just another band of mercenarys, but if you do not go with them, I will do my best to keep you and Maple safe..."The Jharl tried to comfort.

ikaram
August 22, 2014

(God damn it Grokesh, you can't control to characters, it wouldn't be OK. I haven't told you how nasty the fight was at the night because I can't speak for somebody else!)

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

(God damn it Grokesh, you can't control to characters, it wouldn't be OK. I haven't told you how nasty the fight was at the night because I can't speak for somebody else!)

Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(I am so sorry then, I primarily control this thread and the direction it goes in, the Jharl, and other such characters, are NPC's, I am developing a plot, one that is safe for everyone else, as to not interfere with your own characters. but If I don't do what I am now, we would have to recruit about 75 more people and countless others, to fill out this plot, I am sorry if it angers you)

by Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(I am so sorry then, I primarily control this thread and the direction it goes in, the Jharl, and other such characters, are NPC's, I am developing a plot, one that is safe for everyone else, as to not interfere with your own characters. but If I don't do what I am now, we would have to recruit about 75 more people and countless others, to fill out this plot, I am sorry if it angers you)

Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(I apologize for those who may not like what I am saying, but...What I am doing does not harm any of you, and me controling the enviorment has been something I have always done, If you do not like me controling the NPC characters, then please you do so as well...)

by Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(I apologize for those who may not like what I am saying, but...What I am doing does not harm any of you, and me controling the enviorment has been something I have always done, If you do not like me controling the NPC characters, then please you do so as well...)

valromar
August 22, 2014
(a suggestion, make another profile for side characters)

"Kaj, are you gonna say goodbye to Serina?"
by valromar
August 22, 2014
(a suggestion, make another profile for side characters)

"Kaj, are you gonna say goodbye to Serina?"

Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(A good suggestion, but that would require me to make another account, provide another email... all in all not a bad way to go, but thats a hassle, and the way things are now is fine, and honestly I believe that I am fine to continue on my current path of action, but I wouldn't mind if Ikaram pmed me on why he is upset with me.)

by Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(A good suggestion, but that would require me to make another account, provide another email... all in all not a bad way to go, but thats a hassle, and the way things are now is fine, and honestly I believe that I am fine to continue on my current path of action, but I wouldn't mind if Ikaram pmed me on why he is upset with me.)

ikaram
August 22, 2014

(We never had to use other characters before, why would we start now?)

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

(We never had to use other characters before, why would we start now?)

valromar
August 22, 2014
(like i said before, it would be for a very short amount of time before they are gone)
by valromar
August 22, 2014
(like i said before, it would be for a very short amount of time before they are gone)

ikaram
August 22, 2014

(So? I'm sorry, I just can't get over that. Before, we would get a letter from a Jarl or say: "I talked to her..." or something. That doesn't need to change. We would have been fine if Shy something would have just told how the conversation went or something. Also, if Whiterun is a part of Stormcloakland, then Balgruf isn't the Jarl.)

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

(So? I'm sorry, I just can't get over that. Before, we would get a letter from a Jarl or say: "I talked to her..." or something. That doesn't need to change. We would have been fine if Shy something would have just told how the conversation went or something. Also, if Whiterun is a part of Stormcloakland, then Balgruf isn't the Jarl.)

Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(Ikaram listen, I'm an author, I write books, its in my nature to use another character, that and really, to have more charcters means more will be happening, opening up more possible paths of action, and not just limiting it to the next person to reply, and if you just don't like me controlling more than one character, then you can controll one as well, I am just trying to make a more immersive enviorment tht would not exist if I did not bring in more characters...)

by Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(Ikaram listen, I'm an author, I write books, its in my nature to use another character, that and really, to have more charcters means more will be happening, opening up more possible paths of action, and not just limiting it to the next person to reply, and if you just don't like me controlling more than one character, then you can controll one as well, I am just trying to make a more immersive enviorment tht would not exist if I did not bring in more characters...)

valromar
August 22, 2014
(i honestly thought that this took place during the war which is why i said Stormcloaks)
by valromar
August 22, 2014
(i honestly thought that this took place during the war which is why i said Stormcloaks)

valromar
August 22, 2014
(Jarl would be Vignar Grey-mane)
by valromar
August 22, 2014
(Jarl would be Vignar Grey-mane)

Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(as for Balgruff, it does not need to be that accurate to the actual game, and I also was not here when you decided that the stormcloaks won the war.)

by Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(as for Balgruff, it does not need to be that accurate to the actual game, and I also was not here when you decided that the stormcloaks won the war.)

valromar
August 22, 2014
(never won the war, in middle of war, Stormcloaks took Whiterun, Imperials took something of Ulfric's)
by valromar
August 22, 2014
(never won the war, in middle of war, Stormcloaks took Whiterun, Imperials took something of Ulfric's)
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.