A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76 > >>  

Mindahdeinmaar
January 20, 2015
Mirkrilaar

"You're all clearly at a disadvantage. It would take 1,000 men to kill us all, let alone three on one. I'll be sure to make this quick!" 

*He looks at you all with anger and confidence.*

"So be it." *The group of four battles the blade, combining all that they have together to overcome the supreme warrior.*

(Sorry for taking so long to reply, but life has been crazy. Music events, school, the enexpected death of my 21-year-old brother, my grandmother's slow death due to cancer, etc... I hope to get back into my daily routine of checking this account, but I can make no gaurantees. Once again, sorry for my long absence. Lok Thu'um.)

by Mindahdeinmaar
January 20, 2015
Mirkrilaar

"You're all clearly at a disadvantage. It would take 1,000 men to kill us all, let alone three on one. I'll be sure to make this quick!" 

"So be it." *The group of four battles the blade, combining all that they have together to overcome the supreme warrior.*

(Sorry for taking so long to reply, but life has been crazy. Music events, school, the enexpected death of my 21-year-old brother, my grandmother's slow death due to cancer, etc... I hope to get back into my daily routine of checking this account, but I can make no gaurantees. Once again, sorry for my long absence. Lok Thu'um.)

BoDuSil
January 20, 2015
(Mindahdeinmaar, that post was made a long time ago)
by BoDuSil
January 20, 2015
(Mindahdeinmaar, that post was made a long time ago)

Mirkrilaar
January 21, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

"So be it." *The group of three battles the blade, combining all that they have together to overcome the supreme warrior.*

*He dies, overcome by the numbers. The pathway lies ahead.*

(I'm very sorry to hear that. Unslaad krosis!)

by Mirkrilaar
January 21, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

"So be it." *The group of three battles the blade, combining all that they have together to overcome the supreme warrior.*

Loniizrath
January 21, 2015
@BoDuSil (and this RP died a long time ago, but that didn't stop you)
by Loniizrath
January 21, 2015
@BoDuSil (and this RP died a long time ago, but that didn't stop you)

BoDuSil
January 21, 2015
(It was? Lol BoDuSil revived it!)
by BoDuSil
January 21, 2015
(It was? Lol BoDuSil revived it!)

Mindahdeinmaar
January 21, 2015
Mirkrilaar

"Be on your guard," Delves says as they  move forward.

(Thank you.)

by Mindahdeinmaar
January 21, 2015
Mirkrilaar

(Thank you.)

Mirkrilaar
January 21, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

(Thank you.)

*You enter a tunnel. It looks like its a miners tunnel. The pathway turns left and splits into two. Left reveals a dimly lit path, while right reveals a bright path with lanterns every dozen feet or so.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 21, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

(Thank you.)

*You enter a tunnel. It looks like its a miners tunnel. The pathway turns left and splits into two. Left reveals a dimly lit path, while right reveals a bright path with lanterns every dozen feet or so.*

BoDuSil
January 21, 2015
"BoDuSil at last has found the bone!"
by BoDuSil
January 21, 2015
"BoDuSil at last has found the bone!"

Mindahdeinmaar
January 23, 2015
Mirkrilaar

"Go to the left. They have not found the bone yet and it looks like they went right, so the bone should be to the left. Be careful!" Delves tells the group.

by Mindahdeinmaar
January 23, 2015
Mirkrilaar

"Go to the left. They have not found the bone yet and it looks like they went right, so the bone should be to the left. Be careful!" Delves tells the group.

Mirkrilaar
January 23, 2015

*You all go left. The passage way is dark, very little lighting, but just enough to see. As you keep walking, the ground starts to get more moist. Later on, you are stepping on vines of plants.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 23, 2015

*You all go left. The passage way is dark, very little lighting, but just enough to see. As you keep walking, the ground starts to get more moist. Later on, you are stepping on vines of plants.*

BoDuSil
January 24, 2015
"MIRK RIL AAR"
BoDuSil shouts, the shout echoing throughout Tamriel as he flies to the red mountain faster than Alduin himself
"BODUSIL HAS FOUND YOUR BONE"
by BoDuSil
January 24, 2015
"MIRK RIL AAR"

BoDuSil shouts, the shout echoing throughout Tamriel as he flies to the red mountain faster than Alduin himself

"BODUSIL HAS FOUND YOUR BONE"

Mindahdeinmaar
January 25, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*The group continues down the path.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
January 25, 2015
Mirkrilaar

Mirkrilaar
January 25, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The path makes a sharp left and stops. In front is a broken stone bridge across a pit of vines. There is a door on the other side, but there appears no way across. At the end of the path on the ground lies a skeleton, holding a note.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 25, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The path makes a sharp left and stops. In front is a broken stone bridge across a pit of vines. There is a door on the other side, but there appears no way across. At the end of the path on the ground lies a skeleton, holding a note.*

Mindahdeinmaar
January 26, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*The group reads the note.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
January 26, 2015
Mirkrilaar

Mirkrilaar
January 26, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The note is divided into two parts, top and bottom.*

Top: Devils Snare Devils Snare. Its deadly fun...

*The letter "n" has the bottom part into a line written across the rest of the note.*

Bottom: Keep calm and you will carry on.

(Couldn't resist!)

by Mirkrilaar
January 26, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*The note is divided into two parts, top and bottom.*

Top: Devils Snare Devils Snare. Its deadly fun...

*The letter "n" has the bottom part into a line written across the rest of the note.*

Bottom: Keep calm and you will carry on.

(Couldn't resist!)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.