Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(well, I am more for the imperials, without skyrim, the empire lacks a good portion of its fighting strength, I also planned for a war to descend upon nirn as the dominon finally snaps and assaults the empire, in which case stormcloaks unite under them again in hopes to restore their nation and have their Talos back....)

by Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(well, I am more for the imperials, without skyrim, the empire lacks a good portion of its fighting strength, I also planned for a war to descend upon nirn as the dominon finally snaps and assaults the empire, in which case stormcloaks unite under them again in hopes to restore their nation and have their Talos back....)

valromar
August 22, 2014
(again, war NOT OVER)
by valromar
August 22, 2014
(again, war NOT OVER)

ikaram
August 22, 2014

(OK, fuck politics. Nobody decided, Phelan said it and we had to go with the flow. Also, writers REQUIRE the use of more than one character. But we are role playing. And actors can't play two roles at the same time. So you CAN control more characters, but not at the same time. I simply don't find it OK. Or fair. If everybody could control, like, 5 characters and have them talk to each other, then only one person choses where the conversation goes.)

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

(OK, fuck politics. Nobody decided, Phelan said it and we had to go with the flow. Also, writers REQUIRE the use of more than one character. But we are role playing. And actors can't play two roles at the same time. So you CAN control more characters, but not at the same time. I simply don't find it OK. Or fair. If everybody could control, like, 5 characters and have them talk to each other, then only one person choses where the conversation goes.)

ikaram
August 22, 2014

(You are a writer? That explains long, deep and detailed descriptions of things that your characters sees, does, and says.)

by ikaram
August 22, 2014

(You are a writer? That explains long, deep and detailed descriptions of things that your characters sees, does, and says.)

Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(Well, yes, I thought it would seem obvious that I was a writer, but please just shush about me using more than one character, it is necessary for me to do so, I will not stop, though your dislike for it has been noted...now let us continue)

by Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(Well, yes, I thought it would seem obvious that I was a writer, but please just shush about me using more than one character, it is necessary for me to do so, I will not stop, though your dislike for it has been noted...now let us continue)

valromar
August 22, 2014
(LADIES LADIES, LET'S CALM DOWN. NO NEED FOR A CAT FIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF WHITERUN IN FRONT OF THE JARL :D)
by valromar
August 22, 2014
(LADIES LADIES, LET'S CALM DOWN. NO NEED FOR A CAT FIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF WHITERUN IN FRONT OF THE JARL :D)

Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

Shyvana mounted Maple, feeling the darkness wrap around her guantlets as she took her reins. she felt the darkness run through her whole body as it felt like another being had entered her mind. "Hello, Master..."Shyvana herad a voice say, she looked down at maple. the mare shifted her weight to her left a bit. "Yes, I am speaking to you now...get used to it..." she continued. Shyvana nodded in understanding. Maple was comunicating to Shyvana mentally it seemed. 

Balgruff called a guard over, with a grey stallion following close behind him. the guard passed the riens to Balgruff, who mounted his steed as well, he returned his gaze to the gaurd, "No horse for my brother?" he asked curiously.

The guard just kinda froze. "N-no sir, he requested that he walk instead, said that he would better see tracks of the bandits that way...oh...and he already left to get ahead of you..." the guard stammered. Balgruff smiled. "Good, lad...go get some rest in the barracks, you've been up and about all day tending to my needs." The Jharl ordered, sending the guard away.

by Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

Shyvana mounted Maple, feeling the darkness wrap around her guantlets as she took her reins. she felt the darkness run through her whole body as it felt like another being had entered her mind. "Hello, Master..."Shyvana herad a voice say, she looked down at maple. the mare shifted her weight to her left a bit. "Yes, I am speaking to you now...get used to it..." she continued. Shyvana nodded in understanding. Maple was comunicating to Shyvana mentally it seemed. 

Balgruff called a guard over, with a grey stallion following close behind him. the guard passed the riens to Balgruff, who mounted his steed as well, he returned his gaze to the gaurd, "No horse for my brother?" he asked curiously.

The guard just kinda froze. "N-no sir, he requested that he walk instead, said that he would better see tracks of the bandits that way...oh...and he already left to get ahead of you..." the guard stammered. Balgruff smiled. "Good, lad...go get some rest in the barracks, you've been up and about all day tending to my needs." The Jharl ordered, sending the guard away.

Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

"You awake Run?" Shyvana asked the necromancer, almost tempted to poke him.

by Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

"You awake Run?" Shyvana asked the necromancer, almost tempted to poke him.

valromar
August 22, 2014

Norcon looked at the horses, "you people and your petty needs for horses. I would much rather travel through Oblivion, it is a lot faster."

by valromar
August 22, 2014

Norcon looked at the horses, "you people and your petty needs for horses. I would much rather travel through Oblivion, it is a lot faster."

Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(Kyle lets not use oblivion for everything)

by Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(Kyle lets not use oblivion for everything)

valromar
August 22, 2014
(he doesn't have any other means of transportation other than walking)
by valromar
August 22, 2014
(he doesn't have any other means of transportation other than walking)

Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(What I mean by that is, this plot is designed to last for a while, as we don't know where in the reach the kids are, or which band of Forsworn are holding them, you cannot track them through the deadra either, the hagravens placed wards to stop that from happening.)

by Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

(What I mean by that is, this plot is designed to last for a while, as we don't know where in the reach the kids are, or which band of Forsworn are holding them, you cannot track them through the deadra either, the hagravens placed wards to stop that from happening.)

Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

"Norcon, if you want, you can ride with me and Maple, there is enough room for you in the saddle..."Shyvana offered, scooting up in the saddle so he could sit behind her.

by Blood Moon
August 22, 2014

"Norcon, if you want, you can ride with me and Maple, there is enough room for you in the saddle..."Shyvana offered, scooting up in the saddle so he could sit behind her.

valromar
August 22, 2014
(i figured that, i was just going to get to the Reach)
by valromar
August 22, 2014
(i figured that, i was just going to get to the Reach)

valromar
August 22, 2014
"fine, normally i wouldn't, but since she is a different version of Shadowmere, I'll make an exception."
by valromar
August 22, 2014
"fine, normally i wouldn't, but since she is a different version of Shadowmere, I'll make an exception."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  74  75  76  77  78  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.