A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76 

Mindahdeinmaar
February 5, 2015
@Mirkrilaar

"Perhaps the note refers to using the vines to get across," Shavee says. *The group looks at the vines, seeing if they can use them to get across.*
by Mindahdeinmaar
February 5, 2015
@Mirkrilaar

"Perhaps the note refers to using the vines to get across," Shavee says. *The group looks at the vines, seeing if they can use them to get across.*

Mirkrilaar
February 5, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar
@Mirkrilaar "Perhaps the note refers to using the vines to get across," Shavee says. *The group looks at the vines, seeing if they can use them to get across.*

*She sees vines cover the ceiling. No vines are hanging down or seem to be of any use.*

by Mirkrilaar
February 5, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar
@Mirkrilaar "Perhaps the note refers to using the vines to get across," Shavee says. *The group looks at the vines, seeing if they can use them to get across.*

*She sees vines cover the ceiling. No vines are hanging down or seem to be of any use.*

Mindahdeinmaar
February 9, 2015
@Mirkrilaar "I can't see a blasted thing, Shavee, give us some light," Keerus says agitated. Shavee casts a light spell, illuminating the entire room.
by Mindahdeinmaar
February 9, 2015
@Mirkrilaar "I can't see a blasted thing, Shavee, give us some light," Keerus says agitated. Shavee casts a light spell, illuminating the entire room.

Mirkrilaar
February 9, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar

*You all see the same thing she does.*

by Mirkrilaar
February 9, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar

*You all see the same thing she does.*

Mindahdeinmaar
February 16, 2015
@Mirkrilaar "I can think of one solution, but I don't even want to mention it" Delves says. "Shavee, cast clairvoyance and see where it directs us."
by Mindahdeinmaar
February 16, 2015
@Mirkrilaar "I can think of one solution, but I don't even want to mention it" Delves says. "Shavee, cast clairvoyance and see where it directs us."

Mirkrilaar
February 16, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar

*It leads downwards into the vines below.*

by Mirkrilaar
February 16, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar

Mindahdeinmaar
February 28, 2015
Mirkrilaar

*The group follows Shavee's clairvoyance.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
February 28, 2015
Mirkrilaar

Mirkrilaar
February 28, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*You all fall into the vines below. They feel slimy, cold and wet.*

by Mirkrilaar
February 28, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*You all fall into the vines below. They feel slimy, cold and wet.*

Mindahdeinmaar
March 26, 2015
@Mirkrilaar 

"Press onward. There is a way out somewhere. Shavee what does Clairvoyance say?" Delves says.
by Mindahdeinmaar
March 26, 2015
@Mirkrilaar 

"Press onward. There is a way out somewhere. Shavee what does Clairvoyance say?" Delves says.

Mirkrilaar
March 26, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar
@Mirkrilaar  "Press onward. There is a way out somewhere. Shavee what does Clairvoyance say?" Delves says.

*It says to go down, oddly enough. You see a vine move on its own across the room.*

by Mirkrilaar
March 26, 2015
Mindahdeinmaar
@Mirkrilaar  "Press onward. There is a way out somewhere. Shavee what does Clairvoyance say?" Delves says.

*It says to go down, oddly enough. You see a vine move on its own across the room.*

Mul klo riik
March 31, 2015

NRP
Seeing as this is progressing so slowly now... I almost wish I hadn't died. Mirk?... Am I dead?

by Mul klo riik
March 31, 2015

NRP
Seeing as this is progressing so slowly now... I almost wish I hadn't died. Mirk?... Am I dead?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.