Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  294  295  296  297 > >>  

Necromas
April 22, 2016

Banned because Bush did 9/11. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams. 

by Necromas
April 22, 2016

Banned because Bush did 9/11. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams. 

Duryoljot
April 22, 2016

But the extreme temperature exctied the molecules in the solid steel beam, as most jetliners burn hot enough to set huge fires to the rainforests and bake the equator like an oven I'd say that the structural integretity of the Twin Towers was PROBABLY weakened enough to melt and crack.

Banned for believing memes over science.

by Duryoljot
April 22, 2016

But the extreme temperature exctied the molecules in the solid steel beam, as most jetliners burn hot enough to set huge fires to the rainforests and bake the equator like an oven I'd say that the structural integretity of the Twin Towers was PROBABLY weakened enough to melt and crack.

Banned for believing memes over science.

Jordan L
April 22, 2016

hey we had a dovahkiinzaan sighting. nice.

@Duryoljot  banned for not believing in the magical truth that is the meme.

by Jordan L
April 22, 2016

hey we had a dovahkiinzaan sighting. nice.

@Duryoljot  banned for not believing in the magical truth that is the meme.

Duryoljot
April 22, 2016

Banned for being one too. Thanks to William Schneider and Kenneth Miller we know that Evolution is real, and memery is just that: memery.

by Duryoljot
April 22, 2016

Banned for being one too. Thanks to William Schneider and Kenneth Miller we know that Evolution is real, and memery is just that: memery.

Necromas
April 22, 2016

He speaks blasphemy against the Church of Memery! Let us burn him at the Stake for witchcraft!

by Necromas
April 22, 2016

He speaks blasphemy against the Church of Memery! Let us burn him at the Stake for witchcraft!

SirEszet
April 25, 2016

Banned for playing that game for 78 pages.

by SirEszet
April 25, 2016

Banned for playing that game for 78 pages.

Duryoljot
April 26, 2016

Banned for not wiping your shoes clean outside the door. This may be a public stake burning, but atleast don't track mud all over Necromas's beautiful cathedral! Now, where were we? Ah, yes. 

Thine masters, keepers of memes and their own virginity, dare not challenge me themselves? Will they not fight with bravery and compassion as true leaders do, or will they continue to hide in their shroud of captions and face swaps with cowardice echoing from within? FACE ME!!!

by Duryoljot
April 26, 2016

Banned for not wiping your shoes clean outside the door. This may be a public stake burning, but atleast don't track mud all over Necromas's beautiful cathedral! Now, where were we? Ah, yes. 

Thine masters, keepers of memes and their own virginity, dare not challenge me themselves? Will they not fight with bravery and compassion as true leaders do, or will they continue to hide in their shroud of captions and face swaps with cowardice echoing from within? FACE ME!!!

Veyd Sahvoz
April 26, 2016
Banned for not acknowledging that the true warriors here are the follower's of the Reaper.
by Veyd Sahvoz
April 26, 2016
Banned for not acknowledging that the true warriors here are the follower's of the Reaper.

KoraaviikDoPah
May 5, 2016

Banned for being a possible Follower of the Reaper. XD

by KoraaviikDoPah
May 5, 2016

Banned for being a possible Follower of the Reaper. XD

Duryoljot
May 5, 2016

Banned for shedding on the floor! Dear Necromas spent an hour trying to make it nice for the Stake Burning of yours truly!!!

by Duryoljot
May 5, 2016

Banned for shedding on the floor! Dear Necromas spent an hour trying to make it nice for the Stake Burning of yours truly!!!

Veyd Sahvoz
May 5, 2016
@KoraaviikDoPah

Banned for not being a follower if the Reaper. Death has seven thousand several doors...for men to take their exit. Heh heh. But in all seriousness. @Duryoljot banned for burning someond at the stake.
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 5, 2016
@KoraaviikDoPah

Banned for not being a follower if the Reaper. Death has seven thousand several doors...for men to take their exit. Heh heh. But in all seriousness. @Duryoljot banned for burning someond at the stake.

Duryoljot
May 6, 2016

I AM BURNING AT THE STAKE!!!

by Duryoljot
May 6, 2016

I AM BURNING AT THE STAKE!!!

Jordan L
May 6, 2016

I didnt know you were a witch.

by Jordan L
May 6, 2016

I didnt know you were a witch.

Duryoljot
May 6, 2016

I am no witch, I am being burned at the stake for blasphemy against memes by order of Necromas.

by Duryoljot
May 6, 2016

I am no witch, I am being burned at the stake for blasphemy against memes by order of Necromas.

Necromas
May 6, 2016

Yes. You have no idea how hard it is to get blood and burned corpse out of stained glass and white robes. But I suppose it will be worth it. We've got the napalm ready. 

by Necromas
May 6, 2016

Yes. You have no idea how hard it is to get blood and burned corpse out of stained glass and white robes. But I suppose it will be worth it. We've got the napalm ready. 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  76  77  78  79  80  294  295  296  297 > >>