Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80  81  294  295  296  297 > >>  

Duryoljot
May 6, 2016

Excellent, I've been tied here far too long! So, what kind of nozzles are we going to need to properly slow roast my enlargened bones?

by Duryoljot
May 6, 2016

Excellent, I've been tied here far too long! So, what kind of nozzles are we going to need to properly slow roast my enlargened bones?

Necromas
May 6, 2016

I was thinking the wails of the dammed. Maybe some living corpses being beaten, or eatan. Or we could all just yell Hail Hydra a bunch of times. 

by Necromas
May 6, 2016

I was thinking the wails of the dammed. Maybe some living corpses being beaten, or eatan. Or we could all just yell Hail Hydra a bunch of times. 

Duryoljot
May 6, 2016

Okey dokey! I'll just wait for you to rent their services.

by Duryoljot
May 6, 2016

Okey dokey! I'll just wait for you to rent their services.

Veyd Sahvoz
May 6, 2016
Banned for executing Duryoljot.
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 6, 2016
Banned for executing Duryoljot.

Jordan L
May 9, 2016

banned for not getting me my propane tank to help in the festivities.

by Jordan L
May 9, 2016

banned for not getting me my propane tank to help in the festivities.

Duryoljot
May 9, 2016

Banned for thinking any of us are in a proper state to fetch you your propane, Hank Hill. Im sort of tied to a stake, Necromas is renting equipment, and our audience is enjoying the complimentary bon-bons.

by Duryoljot
May 9, 2016

Banned for thinking any of us are in a proper state to fetch you your propane, Hank Hill. Im sort of tied to a stake, Necromas is renting equipment, and our audience is enjoying the complimentary bon-bons.

Jordan L
May 10, 2016

mmmmmmmmmm..... bon-bons. - Homer Simpson

Banned for not letting me in on the cost of renting the equipment. This site has a budget you know, and it would be quite nice to balance out all of the fees. We can't just spend all our money on you and your glorious exodus from this world. On another note, what sort of equipment might these  rented items be?

by Jordan L
May 10, 2016

mmmmmmmmmm..... bon-bons. - Homer Simpson

Banned for not letting me in on the cost of renting the equipment. This site has a budget you know, and it would be quite nice to balance out all of the fees. We can't just spend all our money on you and your glorious exodus from this world. On another note, what sort of equipment might these  rented items be?

Duryoljot
May 10, 2016

Absestos Lined Compression Nozzles, Advanced Napalm Dispening Tanks... A midget to blow on the flames beneath me...

by Duryoljot
May 10, 2016

Absestos Lined Compression Nozzles, Advanced Napalm Dispening Tanks... A midget to blow on the flames beneath me...

Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016

This post has been deleted.

by Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016

This post has been deleted.

Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016

Banned because the word midget is not politically correct.

by Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016

Banned because the word midget is not politically correct.

Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016

Banned for deleting a post.

by Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016

Banned for deleting a post.

Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016

Banned for banning self, BANCEPTION!

by Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016

Banned for banning self, BANCEPTION!

Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016

Banned for using an Inception joke without the "BUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!" noise.

by Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016

Banned for using an Inception joke without the "BUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!" noise.

Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016

It never ends, I can ban myself forever, thanks ADHD.

by Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016

It never ends, I can ban myself forever, thanks ADHD.

Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016

Banned for interrupting the burning of Duryoljot. QUICK GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN! THE MEME WILL FALL AT MY VAMPIRE DRAGON CLAWS!

by Vulreytholm
May 10, 2016

Banned for interrupting the burning of Duryoljot. QUICK GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN! THE MEME WILL FALL AT MY VAMPIRE DRAGON CLAWS!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80  81  294  295  296  297 > >>