Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Custom Magic

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 > >>  

Duryoljot
February 5, 2016

Indeed! I remember a modded spell that sucked any NPC into a portal, where you could release them over cliffs and the like... Dropping children into the waters of Apocrypha is ridiculously entertaining.

I also had an idea about an Illusion spell that cast your avatar into an image five times as big, making any foe pisseth in thine pantyhose. Complete with roars and amplified footsteps!

by Duryoljot
February 5, 2016

Indeed! I remember a modded spell that sucked any NPC into a portal, where you could release them over cliffs and the like... Dropping children into the waters of Apocrypha is ridiculously entertaining.

I also had an idea about an Illusion spell that cast your avatar into an image five times as big, making any foe pisseth in thine pantyhose. Complete with roars and amplified footsteps!

[deleted]
February 5, 2016

An amazing (and laggy) spell would be one that buries your enemies in so many legs of goat that they can't move. Another amazing spell would be a spell that is like a rune spell, but places a portal to Oblivion instead.

by [deleted]
February 5, 2016

An amazing (and laggy) spell would be one that buries your enemies in so many legs of goat that they can't move. Another amazing spell would be a spell that is like a rune spell, but places a portal to Oblivion instead.

Emperor of Man
February 5, 2016
Fahliiluv Gein

This sounds somewhat like the unobtainable spell in the Elder Scrolls IV which summons an Oblivion Gate.

by Emperor of Man
February 5, 2016
Fahliiluv Gein

This sounds somewhat like the unobtainable spell in the Elder Scrolls IV which summons an Oblivion Gate.

Veyd Sahvoz
February 5, 2016

You honestly love Morrowind don't you? May I ask a question about Sauriil?

by Veyd Sahvoz
February 5, 2016

You honestly love Morrowind don't you? May I ask a question about Sauriil?

Veyd Sahvoz
February 5, 2016

If he is the Nerevarine and from Vardenfell, which is in Morrowind, then why is he an altmer? I thought the Nerevarine was a dunmer

by Veyd Sahvoz
February 5, 2016

If he is the Nerevarine and from Vardenfell, which is in Morrowind, then why is he an altmer? I thought the Nerevarine was a dunmer

[deleted]
February 5, 2016
StrunLokSingh

I haven't played much Oblivion, and don't know much about it.

by [deleted]
February 5, 2016
StrunLokSingh

Emperor of Man
February 5, 2016
Veyd Sahvoz

You sound like someone who hasn't played an Elder Scrolls game. There is no lore-based race, only the promoted race. Does the Dovahkiin have to be Nord? No, not at all. And, for the record, the Elder Scrolls IV is "Oblivion." Morrowind is The Elder Scrolls III

by Emperor of Man
February 5, 2016
Veyd Sahvoz

You sound like someone who hasn't played an Elder Scrolls game. There is no lore-based race, only the promoted race. Does the Dovahkiin have to be Nord? No, not at all. And, for the record, the Elder Scrolls IV is "Oblivion." Morrowind is The Elder Scrolls III

Emperor of Man
February 5, 2016
Fahliiluv Gein

Many haven't. Most on this site (and in general) think Skyrim and TES: O are the only TES games.

by Emperor of Man
February 5, 2016
Fahliiluv Gein

Many haven't. Most on this site (and in general) think Skyrim and TES: O are the only TES games.

[deleted]
February 5, 2016
StrunLokSingh

I have played a little though. I do know about Oblivion Gates. Another cool spell would be one that causes the target's skin to burn and desintegrate like a dead dragon.

by [deleted]
February 5, 2016
StrunLokSingh

I have played a little though. I do know about Oblivion Gates. Another cool spell would be one that causes the target's skin to burn and desintegrate like a dead dragon.

Veyd Sahvoz
February 5, 2016

@Strun

I've only played Daggerfall, Oblivion, and Skyrim. The only way I got to play Daggerfall was because of the Retro gaming club at my High School.

by Veyd Sahvoz
February 5, 2016

@Strun

I've only played Daggerfall, Oblivion, and Skyrim. The only way I got to play Daggerfall was because of the Retro gaming club at my High School.

[deleted]
February 6, 2016
Veyd Sahvoz

@Strun

I sadly haven't been lucky enough to play Daggerfall.

by [deleted]
February 6, 2016
Veyd Sahvoz

@Strun

Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

Pepole should at least watch videos about the games. Who here knows what the Claymore Dance is from Morrowind?

Oh yes, a spell... How about a spell that summons a tornado of Cliff Racers to devour your foes like Kryll from Gears of War? While we're on Morrowind...

by Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

Pepole should at least watch videos about the games. Who here knows what the Claymore Dance is from Morrowind?

Oh yes, a spell... How about a spell that summons a tornado of Cliff Racers to devour your foes like Kryll from Gears of War? While we're on Morrowind...

Emperor of Man
February 8, 2016
Fahliiluv Gein

Actually, Daggerfall was the least liked out of all the games. The map was too large, with too few NPC's to interact with. It was a mess, but one that sure had its moments.

by Emperor of Man
February 8, 2016
Fahliiluv Gein

Actually, Daggerfall was the least liked out of all the games. The map was too large, with too few NPC's to interact with. It was a mess, but one that sure had its moments.

Emperor of Man
February 8, 2016

Yolos Vith

Morrowind is amazing that way. Especially the badass custom spells you can make. Magic in Skyrim and Oblivion made you overpowered, but magic and Morrowind made you a GOD.

by Emperor of Man
February 8, 2016

Yolos Vith

Morrowind is amazing that way. Especially the badass custom spells you can make. Magic in Skyrim and Oblivion made you overpowered, but magic and Morrowind made you a GOD.

Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

Right? I remember running around naked from hordes of trolls and giants while casting spells to basically cripple everything in our path... Watching them getting helplessly overwhelmed by the fat green freaks.

by Duryoljot
February 8, 2016

Right? I remember running around naked from hordes of trolls and giants while casting spells to basically cripple everything in our path... Watching them getting helplessly overwhelmed by the fat green freaks.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.