A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Inspirational Quotes

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  14  15  16  17 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 20, 2015
epic AKH

Being selfish is natural for everyone. Going beyond that is a challenge, but I like to try to go for it.

*almost everyone

by Emperor of Man
October 20, 2015
epic AKH

Being selfish is natural for everyone. Going beyond that is a challenge, but I like to try to go for it.

*almost everyone

The Bug Stomper
October 20, 2015

But do you guys have any quotes on it?

by The Bug Stomper
October 20, 2015

But do you guys have any quotes on it?

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

"Safety is number one priority" - CrazyRussianHacker (The youtuber)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

"Safety is number one priority" - CrazyRussianHacker (The youtuber)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

"Immature is good when used at the right place and time. In the event of obeying authority, saying "whatever" is an example of immaturity that is bad.
All in all, the utmost maturity is knowing what's right and doing what's right at the right time.
It takes maturity to know when it's the right place and time to be immature." ~ Liis

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

"Immature is good when used at the right place and time. In the event of obeying authority, saying "whatever" is an example of immaturity that is bad.
All in all, the utmost maturity is knowing what's right and doing what's right at the right time.
It takes maturity to know when it's the right place and time to be immature." ~ Liis

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

"If my innocence will cost me my life, then so be it." -Peter Fleming

Is innonence worth it? What about maturity?

I personally think that maturity and strength is a higher priority, but...always keep a spark of innonence in your heart.

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

I personally think that maturity and strength is a higher priority, but...always keep a spark of innonence in your heart.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
epic AKH

(If you're not pure...damnation) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
epic AKH

(If you're not pure...damnation) 

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

So you believe that without innonence, you would be a...a bad guy?

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
epic AKH

Yes, and no. No one in this world can truly be innocent. Everyone has commited at least one sin.  

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
epic AKH

Yes, and no. No one in this world can truly be innocent. Everyone has commited at least one sin.  

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

Do you believe that you need at least some strength and maturity?

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

Do you believe that you need at least some strength and maturity?

YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015

Yes. If you aren't strong you won't be able to accept failures in life. (For example me, in sixth grade, I got a D+, I started crying) In my opinion, pessismits are the strongest people. they're prepared for failures, so if they do fail, they would kind of expect it.  

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015

Yes. If you aren't strong you won't be able to accept failures in life. (For example me, in sixth grade, I got a D+, I started crying) In my opinion, pessismits are the strongest people. they're prepared for failures, so if they do fail, they would kind of expect it.  

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

I think you mean realists. Realists understand failures; pessimists complain about it.

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

I think you mean realists. Realists understand failures; pessimists complain about it.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
epic AKH

Yeah, actually realists. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015
epic AKH

Yeah, actually realists. 

The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

Let's focus on quotes about the ideal human being. Should they have innonence, does physicality matter, etc.

by The Bug Stomper
October 22, 2015

Let's focus on quotes about the ideal human being. Should they have innonence, does physicality matter, etc.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015

Like I've mentioned, it's impossilbe to be fully innocent. Unless you are something special (such as a prophet of a religion). But you should try your hardest to be innocent. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 22, 2015

Like I've mentioned, it's impossilbe to be fully innocent. Unless you are something special (such as a prophet of a religion). But you should try your hardest to be innocent. 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.