A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Vultuzmaar
(I was thinking that I would take the Tamriel characters in my ship, since it's big enough to house them)

(( Well, the ships are in the area. Perhaps the other Republic shuttles were already gone, and the only one left gets destroyed by Sith troopers? ))

Jorrya urges the prisoners and his comrades into the area, his and and the other soldiers' eyes widening when they see the two Sith fighting one another, along with the three remaing turrts still firing away.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
Vultuzmaar
(I was thinking that I would take the Tamriel characters in my ship, since it's big enough to house them)

(( Well, the ships are in the area. Perhaps the other Republic shuttles were already gone, and the only one left gets destroyed by Sith troopers? ))

Jorrya urges the prisoners and his comrades into the area, his and and the other soldiers' eyes widening when they see the two Sith fighting one another, along with the three remaing turrts still firing away.

Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

(perhaps the last republic shuttle is still there, but when the group approaches it gets blown up, and the soldiers killed)

by Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

(perhaps the last republic shuttle is still there, but when the group approaches it gets blown up, and the soldiers killed)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Iacar turns into bats and flies away towards a forest. The Troopers shoots at Iacar, she lands with her shoulder burning with immense pain. "Ahh! Damn fire!" (she thinks it's fire, or at least some heat) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Iacar turns into bats and flies away towards a forest. The Troopers shoots at Iacar, she lands with her shoulder burning with immense pain. "Ahh! Damn fire!" (she thinks it's fire, or at least some heat) 

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Er, no. Do not control the Troopers. That's my job. Also, we are in space, so there is no forest nearby xD This is in orbit of Korribaan.))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Er, no. Do not control the Troopers. That's my job. Also, we are in space, so there is no forest nearby xD This is in orbit of Korribaan.))

Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

(otherwise they'll always miss :P)

by Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

(otherwise they'll always miss :P)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

(I'm like soooo lost right now xD)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Lokonikah

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

(( Er, it shows nothing on there. What's yer reply? ))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

(( Er, it shows nothing on there. What's yer reply? ))

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Read all dah posts, then. Get caught up while you have the chance :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Read all dah posts, then. Get caught up while you have the chance :P ))

Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

(psst, veyd. You're up.)

by Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

(psst, veyd. You're up.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
Vultuzmaar

*without breaking eye contact with Nihilus, Vulen uses Force Crush on the 2 blaster turrets and the mortar turret*

Nihilus sends an inferno force shockwave on the ground incinerating anyone within the range of 10'

The republic commander was rushing to the hangar taking the 2 females with them, they make it near the hangar but are stopped by a Sith, "I'll hold them off you get to the hangar!" he yelled as the rest of the Republic Soldiers (including you Lok) rush towards the hangar with the 2 prisoners

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
Vultuzmaar

*without breaking eye contact with Nihilus, Vulen uses Force Crush on the 2 blaster turrets and the mortar turret*

Nihilus sends an inferno force shockwave on the ground incinerating anyone within the range of 10'

The republic commander was rushing to the hangar taking the 2 females with them, they make it near the hangar but are stopped by a Sith, "I'll hold them off you get to the hangar!" he yelled as the rest of the Republic Soldiers (including you Lok) rush towards the hangar with the 2 prisoners

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

Jorrya looks as if he's about to protest, before deciding against it.

"It was an honor, sir!" He and the others rush off to the nearest Republic shuttle.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

Jorrya looks as if he's about to protest, before deciding against it.

"It was an honor, sir!" He and the others rush off to the nearest Republic shuttle.

Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

*Vulen smirked as he walked towards Nihilus and performed the Makashi Salute, followed by the Makashi Flurry* (he's basically challenging Nihilus)

by Vultuzmaar
October 28, 2015

*Vulen smirked as he walked towards Nihilus and performed the Makashi Salute, followed by the Makashi Flurry* (he's basically challenging Nihilus)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Iaran's head is down, staring at one of the Troopers, wanting to claim his blood. She licked her top lip, being patient. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Iaran's head is down, staring at one of the Troopers, wanting to claim his blood. She licked her top lip, being patient. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(This last post and then I'm pausing this thread until the other RP's I'm in are finished/wraped up ok, please do not unsubsribe this since it will be resumed as soon as I finish some other threads ok :)

Nihilus accepts the duel moving his lightsaber to the SIDE  then he got into a Battle Position 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(This last post and then I'm pausing this thread until the other RP's I'm in are finished/wraped up ok, please do not unsubsribe this since it will be resumed as soon as I finish some other threads ok :)

Nihilus accepts the duel moving his lightsaber to the SIDE  then he got into a Battle Position 

Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

The trooper notices her strange looks, tilting his head to the side and narrowing his hidden eyes behind his helmet at her.

Did I just see fangs...? Ah, nevermind, that don't matter.

by Lokonikah
October 28, 2015

The trooper notices her strange looks, tilting his head to the side and narrowing his hidden eyes behind his helmet at her.

Did I just see fangs...? Ah, nevermind, that don't matter.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.