Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Dark Crusade

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

Emily looked up at Makor "Then why exactly did you come?" she said as she twirled her shortsword and sheathed it. She created a crystal of ice, ever so clear and shaped it into various shapes as it hovered over her palm.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

Emily looked up at Makor "Then why exactly did you come?" she said as she twirled her shortsword and sheathed it. She created a crystal of ice, ever so clear and shaped it into various shapes as it hovered over her palm.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

"Mead," he pauses "women."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

"Mead," he pauses "women."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

Emily rolled her eyes at the orc And everyone thinks I'm the one who's gonna get drunk.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

Emily rolled her eyes at the orc And everyone thinks I'm the one who's gonna get drunk.

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl
"Vampire wench...?" Eivor stared over at Hjalund, half unsurprised that he said that and half infuriated that he would disrespect her. She looked from Hjalund, to Emily, to Scipio and back again as the knight trudged out of the inn. "Oh- you're not getting away from me! Get back here!" She bellowed, stepping forward as he left. She paused again at the doorway, her ice-blue eyes caught in a glare as she scanned the area for the knight. Yells caught her ears; there was an armored horse thief? "Hjalund!" She yelled, only able to watch as he rode away on a stolen horse. There was no way she could follow on foot unless fortune smiled upon her again and his horse died mid-gallop once more, which was unlikely. She yelled in frustration, kicking the last iota of snow on the ground in her irritation. "He's so dead once he gets back!" She bellowed.

(( Belle, mind playing as Arnbjorn and the coven's leader? I plan on ending up finding them, getting into a quick scuffle, then returning a broken, defeated man. Broken as in passing out from bloodloss with a VERY noticeable trail behind him, broken limbs, internal bleeding, all the good stuff. ))

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl
"Vampire wench...?" Eivor stared over at Hjalund, half unsurprised that he said that and half infuriated that he would disrespect her. She looked from Hjalund, to Emily, to Scipio and back again as the knight trudged out of the inn. "Oh- you're not getting away from me! Get back here!" She bellowed, stepping forward as he left. She paused again at the doorway, her ice-blue eyes caught in a glare as she scanned the area for the knight. Yells caught her ears; there was an armored horse thief? "Hjalund!" She yelled, only able to watch as he rode away on a stolen horse. There was no way she could follow on foot unless fortune smiled upon her again and his horse died mid-gallop once more, which was unlikely. She yelled in frustration, kicking the last iota of snow on the ground in her irritation. "He's so dead once he gets back!" She bellowed.

(( Belle, mind playing as Arnbjorn and the coven's leader? I plan on ending up finding them, getting into a quick scuffle, then returning a broken, defeated man. Broken as in passing out from bloodloss with a VERY noticeable trail behind him, broken limbs, internal bleeding, all the good stuff. ))

BelleoftheBrawl
November 7, 2015
((Sure thing! :o
by BelleoftheBrawl
November 7, 2015
((Sure thing! :o

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015

Hjalund ignores the calling of the guards, not even flinching when an arrow hisses past his head. The only thing on his mind is the death of those he hunts, and he will see it happen, by the gods he will. He vears to the right, entering the forest and urging his borrowed horse faster, the beast jumping over fallen trees and the Knight ducking below low limbs. They continue this for a while until Hjalund hears voices fast approaching. Urging his horse to a stop, he gazes around the forest, trying to locate the vampire coven. After finding their direction, he draws his sword, the cold, holy steel shining in the light, ringing as he speeds towards his target.

Hjalund sees a clearing fast approaching, and knowing who the ones occupying it are, he urges the horse even faster, bursting through the leaves with a warcry, blade slashing out and taking the head of a vampire, another being trampled underneath the horse.

When he reaches the otherside of the group after the charge, he brings the horse to a halt, staring the group down with a cold expression as he circle them, searching for a weak, exploitable area for him to charge into.

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015

Hjalund ignores the calling of the guards, not even flinching when an arrow hisses past his head. The only thing on his mind is the death of those he hunts, and he will see it happen, by the gods he will. He vears to the right, entering the forest and urging his borrowed horse faster, the beast jumping over fallen trees and the Knight ducking below low limbs. They continue this for a while until Hjalund hears voices fast approaching. Urging his horse to a stop, he gazes around the forest, trying to locate the vampire coven. After finding their direction, he draws his sword, the cold, holy steel shining in the light, ringing as he speeds towards his target.

Hjalund sees a clearing fast approaching, and knowing who the ones occupying it are, he urges the horse even faster, bursting through the leaves with a warcry, blade slashing out and taking the head of a vampire, another being trampled underneath the horse.

When he reaches the otherside of the group after the charge, he brings the horse to a halt, staring the group down with a cold expression as he circle them, searching for a weak, exploitable area for him to charge into.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Makor mounts his horse "That Imperial bard, he still owes me a drink, and the 'Knight of the Nine', bastard." He pauses and gasps in shame "You coming?" He looks at Emily.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Makor mounts his horse "That Imperial bard, he still owes me a drink, and the 'Knight of the Nine', bastard." He pauses and gasps in shame "You coming?" He looks at Emily.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

"What?!" Emily stopped and looked at the orc as he mounted his horse. She stared at him wondering why he'd want her to come along, she rolled her eyes and went to the stablemaster "Excuse me. May I please borrow a horse? It is for a good reason". The stablemaster  looked at her for a moment before remembering what Scipio said too him. "I guess" he said with a sigh. "Thank you" said Emily as she mounted the dark brownish horse, if it were day time it would look brown but in the night it looked as if it were pitch black and all you could see was it's outline, "I guess I could come with you" She said to the Orc as she put her Staff over her back and gripped the reins of the horse.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 7, 2015

"What?!" Emily stopped and looked at the orc as he mounted his horse. She stared at him wondering why he'd want her to come along, she rolled her eyes and went to the stablemaster "Excuse me. May I please borrow a horse? It is for a good reason". The stablemaster  looked at her for a moment before remembering what Scipio said too him. "I guess" he said with a sigh. "Thank you" said Emily as she mounted the dark brownish horse, if it were day time it would look brown but in the night it looked as if it were pitch black and all you could see was it's outline, "I guess I could come with you" She said to the Orc as she put her Staff over her back and gripped the reins of the horse.

onikmey
November 7, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh (Scipio is an imperial)
by onikmey
November 7, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh (Scipio is an imperial)

YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

(Change that right away)

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

(Change that right away)

BelleoftheBrawl
November 7, 2015

"Molag-Bal has not abandoned us!" The loud, yet blissfully pleasant voice of Lord Agravain rang through the clearing, easing the spirits of his followers. "We will perform the blood ritual again at a later date. Do not lose hope, friends." He scanned the crowd over once. Many of his disciples were without injury including the Tide-Breaker boy but even more were wounded and he noticed a significant change in number. He would have to plan the next very, very carefully to avoid warriors in the future. 

Arnbjorn cleaned his greatsword with a cloth. His sister was alive but more importantly she was free, unlike him. He was content in that knowledge and a great weight was lifted off of his shoulders... Now all he had to do was make sure she didn't try to do anything stupid like save him. He lifted his head in confusion as he heard approaching hoofbeats and his companions all did the same, drawing their weapons in a flash once they noticed the holy knight approaching.

Agravain narrowed his eyes, stepping back to let his lackeys take care of the knight as he observed. Arnbjorn grit his teeth at the sight of the knight and lunged forward of his own will, bringing his sword down towards the knights horse. The vampires behind him lunged, their weapons flashing as they collectively attacked Hjalund.

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 7, 2015

"Molag-Bal has not abandoned us!" The loud, yet blissfully pleasant voice of Lord Agravain rang through the clearing, easing the spirits of his followers. "We will perform the blood ritual again at a later date. Do not lose hope, friends." He scanned the crowd over once. Many of his disciples were without injury including the Tide-Breaker boy but even more were wounded and he noticed a significant change in number. He would have to plan the next very, very carefully to avoid warriors in the future. 

Arnbjorn cleaned his greatsword with a cloth. His sister was alive but more importantly she was free, unlike him. He was content in that knowledge and a great weight was lifted off of his shoulders... Now all he had to do was make sure she didn't try to do anything stupid like save him. He lifted his head in confusion as he heard approaching hoofbeats and his companions all did the same, drawing their weapons in a flash once they noticed the holy knight approaching.

Agravain narrowed his eyes, stepping back to let his lackeys take care of the knight as he observed. Arnbjorn grit his teeth at the sight of the knight and lunged forward of his own will, bringing his sword down towards the knights horse. The vampires behind him lunged, their weapons flashing as they collectively attacked Hjalund.

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Even as his horse is killed below him and he is swarmd by vampires, Hjalund continues his fight. He quickly recovers from falling with the dead horse, but his head is nearly slammed into the ground from a blow to the back of the helmet. He swings out his sword in a wide arc, causing several vampires to jump away so he can have some breathing space, which he promptly takes advantage of when he rises, deflecting another blow and sending an armored fist to crush a Breton vampiress' windpipe, followed by a swift kick that sends her into another vampire. After that savage blow. he spins around, knocking a mace out of the way and, continuing with his spin, slashes a third vampire's chest chest open.

In his mind, there is nothing but the flames of holy war, churning through his body and guiding his actions, never letting up in his fight even against such unfavorable odds. After catching a sword with his own, he kicks another vampire in the stomach, then slides the locked sword to the side and headbutting the child of Molag Bal, finishing her off with an impalement of his blade.

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Even as his horse is killed below him and he is swarmd by vampires, Hjalund continues his fight. He quickly recovers from falling with the dead horse, but his head is nearly slammed into the ground from a blow to the back of the helmet. He swings out his sword in a wide arc, causing several vampires to jump away so he can have some breathing space, which he promptly takes advantage of when he rises, deflecting another blow and sending an armored fist to crush a Breton vampiress' windpipe, followed by a swift kick that sends her into another vampire. After that savage blow. he spins around, knocking a mace out of the way and, continuing with his spin, slashes a third vampire's chest chest open.

In his mind, there is nothing but the flames of holy war, churning through his body and guiding his actions, never letting up in his fight even against such unfavorable odds. After catching a sword with his own, he kicks another vampire in the stomach, then slides the locked sword to the side and headbutting the child of Molag Bal, finishing her off with an impalement of his blade.

BelleoftheBrawl
November 7, 2015

Vampires fell to the ground and the group started to get smaller and smaller, something angering Agravain himself. Soon he drew his enchanted sword, advancing on the Knight of Nine. "You dare harm my followers..." He muttered, raising his hand as he charged a spell. A thick thundering noise filled the air as he struck out with blood-red lightningbolts, a furious expression on his face. "You will fall, pitiful knight!"

Arnbjorn fell back, avoiding his masters rage. He merely glared over at Hjalund, the hatred in his sea-blue eyes scarily similar to Eivor's. 

Eivor ran up to Emily, giving Makor a glance. "... Aren't you the guy who..." She started, then shook her head. "Move over Emily, I'm coming with. Hjalund's gonna pay for what he said." Without giving the girl time to react she jumped onto the horses back, settling in the saddle behind Emily. "Hup hup!" She called to the horse, digging her heel into its thigh to make it jump forward. 

by BelleoftheBrawl
November 7, 2015

Vampires fell to the ground and the group started to get smaller and smaller, something angering Agravain himself. Soon he drew his enchanted sword, advancing on the Knight of Nine. "You dare harm my followers..." He muttered, raising his hand as he charged a spell. A thick thundering noise filled the air as he struck out with blood-red lightningbolts, a furious expression on his face. "You will fall, pitiful knight!"

Arnbjorn fell back, avoiding his masters rage. He merely glared over at Hjalund, the hatred in his sea-blue eyes scarily similar to Eivor's. 

Eivor ran up to Emily, giving Makor a glance. "... Aren't you the guy who..." She started, then shook her head. "Move over Emily, I'm coming with. Hjalund's gonna pay for what he said." Without giving the girl time to react she jumped onto the horses back, settling in the saddle behind Emily. "Hup hup!" She called to the horse, digging her heel into its thigh to make it jump forward. 

YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Makor gives Elvor a puzzled look, he shakes it off and says nothing.

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 7, 2015

Makor gives Elvor a puzzled look, he shakes it off and says nothing.

Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Seeing the man charging his spell, he knocks another body away before charging toward the man. But, when the blood-red lightning is released, Hjalund falls to the ground, a pained cry piercing the air as the attack wracks his body. He can feel his body being burned from the assault, every single inch of his body lit alight from the sheer intensity of the torturous assault. The fact that his armor was starting to heat up only helped to increase his pain.

Soon, he ran out of air, no longer able to scream and, under the weight of his suffering and a lack of oxygen, Hjalund blacks out.

by Lokonikah
November 7, 2015
BelleoftheBrawl

Seeing the man charging his spell, he knocks another body away before charging toward the man. But, when the blood-red lightning is released, Hjalund falls to the ground, a pained cry piercing the air as the attack wracks his body. He can feel his body being burned from the assault, every single inch of his body lit alight from the sheer intensity of the torturous assault. The fact that his armor was starting to heat up only helped to increase his pain.

Soon, he ran out of air, no longer able to scream and, under the weight of his suffering and a lack of oxygen, Hjalund blacks out.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.