A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Let's play would you rather

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Zombieboy12e
October 1, 2016
Alvulnax
Assinated = assassinated by an ass? xD I would rather commit suicide then I guess. yah i actually ment what i typed

4d+5d

would you live with donald trump or hillery clinton

by Zombieboy12e
October 1, 2016
Alvulnax
Assinated = assassinated by an ass? xD I would rather commit suicide then I guess. yah i actually ment what i typed

4d+5d

would you live with donald trump or hillery clinton

Alvulnax
October 1, 2016
Suicide. I mean... Fuck... Both are shit. Cannot decide.

Random generator says: Trump... *pukes*

Would you rather jump from a random bridge without knowing what is below (may be 5 meters high with water below, might be 50 meters high with concrete) or jump from 7 meters on concrete?
by Alvulnax
October 1, 2016
Suicide. I mean... Fuck... Both are shit. Cannot decide.

Random generator says: Trump... *pukes*

Would you rather jump from a random bridge without knowing what is below (may be 5 meters high with water below, might be 50 meters high with concrete) or jump from 7 meters on concrete?

Ouranos
October 3, 2016

I'll take my chances with the first one. Would you rather be killed by an alien chest-burster or be eaten alive from the inside out by bullet ants?

by Ouranos
October 3, 2016

I'll take my chances with the first one. Would you rather be killed by an alien chest-burster or be eaten alive from the inside out by bullet ants?

Alvulnax
October 4, 2016
Alien chest-burst.

Would you rather carry a really heavy stone on the throat or the world or piss Paarthurnax off by not doing so (he might hurt you but maybe he will forgive)?
by Alvulnax
October 4, 2016
Alien chest-burst.

Would you rather carry a really heavy stone on the throat or the world or piss Paarthurnax off by not doing so (he might hurt you but maybe he will forgive)?

Pahvomedrah
October 5, 2016

If i am not dovahkiin i choose the first so I can get stronger. If i am dovahkiin i choose the second because if Paarthurnax tries anything I am too op for him.

Would you rather swallow a liquid that may or may not have a fatal poison mixed in and you cannot test it or take three tries at russian roulette? No moving bullet after each shot.

by Pahvomedrah
October 5, 2016

If i am not dovahkiin i choose the first so I can get stronger. If i am dovahkiin i choose the second because if Paarthurnax tries anything I am too op for him.

Would you rather swallow a liquid that may or may not have a fatal poison mixed in and you cannot test it or take three tries at russian roulette? No moving bullet after each shot.

Ouranos
October 5, 2016

Russian Roulette. It'd be quicker. Death by fork or pencil?

by Ouranos
October 5, 2016

Russian Roulette. It'd be quicker. Death by fork or pencil?

Alvulnax
October 6, 2016
Fork

Would you rather jump into a cactus or a pile of cowshit? Both with underpants only.
by Alvulnax
October 6, 2016
Fork

Would you rather jump into a cactus or a pile of cowshit? Both with underpants only.

Revak Smoliin
October 8, 2016

Cactus.  It is better to die a hero, than to live in disgrace.

Would you rather do push-ups or sit-ups?

by Revak Smoliin
October 8, 2016

Cactus.  It is better to die a hero, than to live in disgrace.

Would you rather do push-ups or sit-ups?

Alvulnax
October 10, 2016

Sit-ups. Can do much more of them.

Would you rather spend the rest of your life in prison or peel potatoes for 1000 years and continue living a normal life afterwards?

by Alvulnax
October 10, 2016

Sit-ups. Can do much more of them.

Would you rather spend the rest of your life in prison or peel potatoes for 1000 years and continue living a normal life afterwards?

Revak Smoliin
October 10, 2016

Prison. I don't think I could peel potatoes for more than a year.

Would you rather crash your bike into a brick wall at 30 miles per hour or fall off a three-story building?

by Revak Smoliin
October 10, 2016

Prison. I don't think I could peel potatoes for more than a year.

Would you rather crash your bike into a brick wall at 30 miles per hour or fall off a three-story building?

SuleykaarKinbok
October 10, 2016

Crash your bike into a bick wall.

Would you rather be a fish or a pig?

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 10, 2016

Crash your bike into a bick wall.

Would you rather be a fish or a pig?

Alvulnax
October 10, 2016

Fish. Could still be lucky with that.

Would you rather go to school/work naked for one day or sacrifice one thing that means a lot to you?

by Alvulnax
October 10, 2016

Fish. Could still be lucky with that.

Would you rather go to school/work naked for one day or sacrifice one thing that means a lot to you?

Revak Smoliin
October 10, 2016

What if going to school/work dressed means a lot to you? By choosing the first option you'd be choosing both!

I'd go naked.

Would you rather lose both of your arms or both of your legs, assuming, of course, that you would survive the amputation and live to an old age?

by Revak Smoliin
October 10, 2016

What if going to school/work dressed means a lot to you? By choosing the first option you'd be choosing both!

I'd go naked.

Would you rather lose both of your arms or both of your legs, assuming, of course, that you would survive the amputation and live to an old age?

SuleykaarKinbok
October 11, 2016

both legs.

Would you rather eat an apple or a pear.

by SuleykaarKinbok
October 11, 2016

both legs.

Would you rather eat an apple or a pear.

Revak Smoliin
October 12, 2016

Ewww... I mean, both are so disgusting... Umm...

Pear. With peanut-butter.

Without chewing, would you rather swallow a marble or a spider?

by Revak Smoliin
October 12, 2016

Ewww... I mean, both are so disgusting... Umm...

Pear. With peanut-butter.

Without chewing, would you rather swallow a marble or a spider?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.