A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Make-A-Shout!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 

Grolahmul
October 3, 2015
Vulondovah21

I got it.

KUN VUL RO.

In essence, perfect balance between light and dark. XD This should fit the 3 one syallable words now.

What does it do, though? What's the perfect balance gonna do?

by Grolahmul
October 3, 2015
Vulondovah21

I got it.

KUN VUL RO.

In essence, perfect balance between light and dark. XD This should fit the 3 one syallable words now.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015
Grolahmul

**Facepalm.** On further thought. I think now this is a usless thuum because it is too vague. Oh well. Sorry for the waste of time on this shout that I did not think through properly.

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015
Grolahmul

**Facepalm.** On further thought. I think now this is a usless thuum because it is too vague. Oh well. Sorry for the waste of time on this shout that I did not think through properly.

Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

@Vulondovah21

Sorry. I didn't think that sounded rude, I just wanted to know. Is it a shout you'd use to weaken opponents? I watch Digimon frontier, and a character almost died from a perfect balance of light and darkness.

by Grolahmul
October 3, 2015

@Vulondovah21

Sorry. I didn't think that sounded rude, I just wanted to know. Is it a shout you'd use to weaken opponents? I watch Digimon frontier, and a character almost died from a perfect balance of light and darkness.

Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015
Grolahmul

@Vulondovah21

I did not know that. I have not watched Digimon in a long time. Also, you are fine, Grolahmul. I just simply did not think the shout through properly.

Previously, I thought this shout as an ultimatum that would 1. Stop the war between the Stormcloaks, Imperials, and Thalmor. 2. Cease all conficts/cause life to stagnate without chaos or harmony trying to out do one another in the scheme of things.

The problem with this idea is that it is a little complex and still leaves plenty of interpretation. Also, I do not fancy the idea of a shout that could potentially be over powered to a ridiculous point. I hope this finally provides a better explanation behind my thought process on this shout.

Edit: Sorry for the beating around the bush. I am still working on actually answering inquiries and saving everyone a headache of needing to ask more questions to get to the heart of the problem.

by Vulondovah21
October 4, 2015
Grolahmul

@Vulondovah21

I did not know that. I have not watched Digimon in a long time. Also, you are fine, Grolahmul. I just simply did not think the shout through properly.

Previously, I thought this shout as an ultimatum that would 1. Stop the war between the Stormcloaks, Imperials, and Thalmor. 2. Cease all conficts/cause life to stagnate without chaos or harmony trying to out do one another in the scheme of things.

The problem with this idea is that it is a little complex and still leaves plenty of interpretation. Also, I do not fancy the idea of a shout that could potentially be over powered to a ridiculous point. I hope this finally provides a better explanation behind my thought process on this shout.

Edit: Sorry for the beating around the bush. I am still working on actually answering inquiries and saving everyone a headache of needing to ask more questions to get to the heart of the problem.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 5, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Awesomeperson
December 17, 2015

Okay. this is purely a joke shout. I do not mean to offend anyone. 

FOS   LOS   DAAR

WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!?!

by Awesomeperson
December 17, 2015

Okay. this is purely a joke shout. I do not mean to offend anyone. 

FOS   LOS   DAAR

WHAT ARE THOSE?!?!?!

Emperor of Man
December 17, 2015

(-_-)

NUST LOS KOT

They are shoes.

(Message to the Vine creator: Please get an education. Thank you.)

by Emperor of Man
December 17, 2015

(-_-)

NUST LOS KOT

They are shoes.

(Message to the Vine creator: Please get an education. Thank you.)

Raxvulnax
December 18, 2015
DU BIST TOT
by Raxvulnax
December 18, 2015
DU BIST TOT
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.