A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Roleplay Request Thread

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11 > >>  

kinzonmey
November 11, 2018

@Liis

Sorry for the late reply, if I were to change that one rule would it be possible to make an official server?

by kinzonmey
November 11, 2018

@Liis

Sorry for the late reply, if I were to change that one rule would it be possible to make an official server?

Ruvgein
November 11, 2018
Aztaal

What do you mean by "server"?  Did you just mean a thread or are you talking about a Discord server?

by Ruvgein
November 11, 2018
Aztaal

What do you mean by "server"?  Did you just mean a thread or are you talking about a Discord server?

kinzonmey
November 12, 2018
Ruvgein

I meant a thread, sorry for the confusion. 

Thanks, Aztaal

by kinzonmey
November 12, 2018
Ruvgein

I meant a thread, sorry for the confusion. 

Thanks, Aztaal

Liis
Administrator
November 12, 2018
@Aztaal,

Does that mean you'll have dialogue mandatory in Dovahzul or have Dovahzul be used in some other way? I need to know what you're going to do.
by Liis
November 12, 2018
@Aztaal,

Does that mean you'll have dialogue mandatory in Dovahzul or have Dovahzul be used in some other way? I need to know what you're going to do.

kinzonmey
November 12, 2018
Liis
@Aztaal, Does that mean you'll have dialogue mandatory in Dovahzul or have Dovahzul be used in some other way? I need to know what you're going to do.

I think It can be used say if a person choses to become the role of  dragon if I allow them to then it is mandatory to use Dovahzul, and if in casual speech people will use Dovahzul.

by kinzonmey
November 12, 2018
Liis
@Aztaal, Does that mean you'll have dialogue mandatory in Dovahzul or have Dovahzul be used in some other way? I need to know what you're going to do.

I think It can be used say if a person choses to become the role of  dragon if I allow them to then it is mandatory to use Dovahzul, and if in casual speech people will use Dovahzul.

kinzonmey
November 12, 2018

Also if There is court to be made to judge those who break the law. if you are a judge, attorney, Defendant, etc it will be mandatory to speak in Dovahzul.

Thanks, Azaal

by kinzonmey
November 12, 2018

Also if There is court to be made to judge those who break the law. if you are a judge, attorney, Defendant, etc it will be mandatory to speak in Dovahzul.

Thanks, Azaal

Liis
Administrator
November 12, 2018
@Aztaal,

You should edit your posts to add information you forgot instead of making an entirely new post.

I'm not sure I understand how it's used casually when courts must use it. It's formal and casual at the same time? Anyway, that's beside the point. As long as Dovahzul is used enough between each player for the purpose of the forum.

Approved.
by Liis
November 12, 2018
@Aztaal,

You should edit your posts to add information you forgot instead of making an entirely new post.

I'm not sure I understand how it's used casually when courts must use it. It's formal and casual at the same time? Anyway, that's beside the point. As long as Dovahzul is used enough between each player for the purpose of the forum.

Approved.

kinzonmey
November 12, 2018
Liis
@Aztaal, You should edit your posts to add information you forgot instead of making an entirely new post. I'm not sure I understand how it's used casually when courts must use it. It's formal and casual at the same time? Anyway, that's beside the point. As long as Dovahzul is used enough between each player for the purpose of the forum. Approved.

Thank you and i will remember that for next time.

by kinzonmey
November 12, 2018
Liis
@Aztaal, You should edit your posts to add information you forgot instead of making an entirely new post. I'm not sure I understand how it's used casually when courts must use it. It's formal and casual at the same time? Anyway, that's beside the point. As long as Dovahzul is used enough between each player for the purpose of the forum. Approved.

Thank you and i will remember that for next time.

stoneqahnah
November 30, 2018

i would like to create an rp, i hope it will be so great even paarthurnax will  join, it will be "dovtursaaluvkein" the civil war of the dragons, may i create it?

by stoneqahnah
November 30, 2018

i would like to create an rp, i hope it will be so great even paarthurnax will  join, it will be "dovtursaaluvkein" the civil war of the dragons, may i create it?

Ruvgein
November 30, 2018
@stoneqahnah

We need more details before we can okay anything.
by Ruvgein
November 30, 2018
@stoneqahnah

We need more details before we can okay anything.

stoneqahnah
November 30, 2018
@Ruvgein it will be two sides, like the civil war that awakened alduin, war will go unfurled, i will be leader of the rebels the "Kiin Krii", paarthurnax will be the "dov empire" i will fight for my right as king of the dov
by stoneqahnah
November 30, 2018
@Ruvgein it will be two sides, like the civil war that awakened alduin, war will go unfurled, i will be leader of the rebels the "Kiin Krii", paarthurnax will be the "dov empire" i will fight for my right as king of the dov

Ruvgein
November 30, 2018
stoneqahnah

From the roleplay rules:

"If a group will be separated for a long time, consider starting a separate RP."

In my personal opinion, an RP of the scale you are intending should be run by two members with lots of experience in RPing, lots of experience in Dovahzul, and be well-trusted members within Thuum.

by Ruvgein
November 30, 2018
stoneqahnah

From the roleplay rules:

"If a group will be separated for a long time, consider starting a separate RP."

In my personal opinion, an RP of the scale you are intending should be run by two members with lots of experience in RPing, lots of experience in Dovahzul, and be well-trusted members within Thuum.

stoneqahnah
December 7, 2018

That is why Paarthurnax is joining.

by stoneqahnah
December 7, 2018

That is why Paarthurnax is joining.

Ruvgein
December 8, 2018
@stoneqahnah

He doesn't currently have the time for that, I'm afraid.

Also, it is unkind to frame an RP around any particular person without first asking them. I know that Paarth has been very busy lately, but even if he wasn't, you can't count on him, or anyone in particular, to join unless you get everyone together beforehand.

Saying he "is" joining is rude. You cannot force someone to play and you should not lie on here that he is.
by Ruvgein
December 8, 2018
@stoneqahnah

He doesn't currently have the time for that, I'm afraid.

Also, it is unkind to frame an RP around any particular person without first asking them. I know that Paarth has been very busy lately, but even if he wasn't, you can't count on him, or anyone in particular, to join unless you get everyone together beforehand.

Saying he "is" joining is rude. You cannot force someone to play and you should not lie on here that he is.

stoneqahnah
December 10, 2018

mu lost tinvaak nau daar, rok rolur,

by stoneqahnah
December 10, 2018

mu lost tinvaak nau daar, rok rolur,

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11 > >>