Papricor
March 27, 2014

"I really wish I had some meed right now, but this view is to good to leave..."

by Papricor
March 27, 2014

"I really wish I had some meed right now, but this view is to good to leave..."

BanditNation
March 28, 2014

Synthax hears this and, while following Zane and Aloktaas, tosses a bottle of mead to the man. "Here you go!"

by BanditNation
March 28, 2014

Synthax hears this and, while following Zane and Aloktaas, tosses a bottle of mead to the man. "Here you go!"

Aloktaas Krein
March 29, 2014

Aloktaas said "We must travel north. We could find Whiterun Stable up there to get horses to make the journey quicker. Let us not stall anymore, the more we do, the more destruction the dragon will cause." Aloktaas started heading up north towards Whiterun, Pyhrrus following aswell.

by Aloktaas Krein
March 29, 2014

Aloktaas said "We must travel north. We could find Whiterun Stable up there to get horses to make the journey quicker. Let us not stall anymore, the more we do, the more destruction the dragon will cause." Aloktaas started heading up north towards Whiterun, Pyhrrus following aswell.

ZaneKata
March 29, 2014

"good idea, would you like to join us papricor?"

by ZaneKata
March 29, 2014

"good idea, would you like to join us papricor?"

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

A Nightingale, clad in his traditional armor, stealthily sneaks behind the crowd, unheard and unseen. He has equipped a very full quiver of daedric arrows and a Nightingale Blade and Mehrunez's razor at his sides, and in his bag a Nightingale Bow.

He pulls out the bow, notching an arrow, and aims towards Zane.

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

A Nightingale, clad in his traditional armor, stealthily sneaks behind the crowd, unheard and unseen. He has equipped a very full quiver of daedric arrows and a Nightingale Blade and Mehrunez's razor at his sides, and in his bag a Nightingale Bow.

He pulls out the bow, notching an arrow, and aims towards Zane.

Loniizrath
April 18, 2014

Note: I would prefer no one started off with a Daedric artifact, as obtaining one is the whole point of the RP. I'll let this one slide, since you had no idea, but trust me, Nocturnal has some crazy s*** planned for you, Nightingale.

The arrow flies past Zane's face, missing by a few inches. The two prongs of the powerful arrow embedded into the rock behind him, shattering it and alerting the group to the thief's presence.

by Loniizrath
April 18, 2014

Note: I would prefer no one started off with a Daedric artifact, as obtaining one is the whole point of the RP. I'll let this one slide, since you had no idea, but trust me, Nocturnal has some crazy s*** planned for you, Nightingale.

The arrow flies past Zane's face, missing by a few inches. The two prongs of the powerful arrow embedded into the rock behind him, shattering it and alerting the group to the thief's presence.

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

The Nightingale atempts to use Agent of Shadow, a gift of Nocturnal, but to no avail. As time stops, he hears a voice in his head, that feels like nocturnal. 

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

The Nightingale atempts to use Agent of Shadow, a gift of Nocturnal, but to no avail. As time stops, he hears a voice in his head, that feels like nocturnal. 

Loniizrath
April 18, 2014
DovahNightingale

"Why have you forsaken me?" Nocturnal askes in the thief's head. "You are supposed to be of service to me alone in return for power, and yet you sacrifice your gifts and position? For a dagger?  Blasphemy! Until you decide where your loyalties lie, you are of no use to me."

And with that, the former Nightingale feels the aspect of Nocturnal leave him, taking his gifts with her. Time resumes, and the entire group now notices the unfortunate thief.

by Loniizrath
April 18, 2014
DovahNightingale

"Why have you forsaken me?" Nocturnal askes in the thief's head. "You are supposed to be of service to me alone in return for power, and yet you sacrifice your gifts and position? For a dagger?  Blasphemy! Until you decide where your loyalties lie, you are of no use to me."

And with that, the former Nightingale feels the aspect of Nocturnal leave him, taking his gifts with her. Time resumes, and the entire group now notices the unfortunate thief.

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

*sits watching from the shadows, long black tail flicking back and forth and yellow eyes lock on the thief who looks as if his soul left his body* God of the hunt guide me *feels a tingle in body but keeps back the beast inside*

by Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

*sits watching from the shadows, long black tail flicking back and forth and yellow eyes lock on the thief who looks as if his soul left his body* God of the hunt guide me *feels a tingle in body but keeps back the beast inside*

ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

*draws sward* "who are you and why have you targeted me?" Zane looka back in shock and anger

by ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

*draws sward* "who are you and why have you targeted me?" Zane looka back in shock and anger

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

*stands body growing larger, claws growing longer and sharper, muzzle extending and teeth sharpen, then puts huge hands on head moaning then quickly puts a faintly glowing amulet around neck then shrinks back to normal and looks at Zane then hisses* Dang it! *tries to run back to shadows but trips on tail*

April 18, 2014

*stands body growing larger, claws growing longer and sharper, muzzle extending and teeth sharpen, then puts huge hands on head moaning then quickly puts a faintly glowing amulet around neck then shrinks back to normal and looks at Zane then hisses* Dang it! *tries to run back to shadows but trips on tail*

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

The thief is at a loss for words, and tries to stutter some words, but as he is well versed in the dovah language, he speaks not human, but of the dov.

I ... I ... I WAS AIMING AT AN ELK, BUT I SEEM TO HAVE TRIPPED ON THIS R8T. EXCUSE ME FOR THE INCONVENICE

(I am still learning dragon grammar IRL)

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

The thief is at a loss for words, and tries to stutter some words, but as he is well versed in the dovah language, he speaks not human, but of the dov.

I ... I ... I WAS AIMING AT AN ELK, BUT I SEEM TO HAVE TRIPPED ON THIS R8T. EXCUSE ME FOR THE INCONVENICE

(I am still learning dragon grammar IRL)

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

*sees the thief again and gets up* You! You gave me away! *scents the air* hold on I scent... *fur stands on end then pulls out short sword*  I scent ravens *growls*

April 18, 2014

*sees the thief again and gets up* You! You gave me away! *scents the air* hold on I scent... *fur stands on end then pulls out short sword*  I scent ravens *growls*

ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

*looks around* "i see no elk here, tell the truth, why are you here, and why am i your target?"

by ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

*looks around* "i see no elk here, tell the truth, why are you here, and why am i your target?"

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

"Hagravens!" the Nightingale exclaims as he draws his blade and exchanges Mehrunez's Razor for the Blade of Woe.

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

"Hagravens!" the Nightingale exclaims as he draws his blade and exchanges Mehrunez's Razor for the Blade of Woe.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.