Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

DII MAL MALKEY

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

ZaneKata
July 26, 2015

best pony(main 6): Fluffer shy (Fluttershy)

best princess:luna

best villan:king sombera

best bg pony:derpy best cmc -cutie mark crucaders-: scootaloo

best music pony:beauty brass (I play tuba as well)

by ZaneKata
July 26, 2015

best pony(main 6): Fluffer shy (Fluttershy)

best bg pony:derpy best cmc -cutie mark crucaders-: scootaloo

best music pony:beauty brass (I play tuba as well)

ZaneKata
July 26, 2015
Ya know... Very fisrt time I watched MLP, I thought it was 'Butter Shy'
by ZaneKata
July 26, 2015
Ya know... Very fisrt time I watched MLP, I thought it was 'Butter Shy'

AmativEreiDinok
July 30, 2015
ZaneKata

best pony(main 6): DASHIE (rainbow dash)

best bg pony:derpy

best cmc -cutie mark crucaders-: scootaloo

best music pony:beauty brass (i play tuba also)

main 6 in order from fave to least fave: dash, flutter,aj, twi, pinkie, rarity

rarity is cool, i dont hate her, i just dont prefur her

fave episode (so far) :canterlot wedding (1&2)

What was that about you saying, and I quote: "Aleast your not so mainstream your favorite is Dash"? :P

by AmativEreiDinok
July 30, 2015
ZaneKata

best pony(main 6): DASHIE (rainbow dash)

best bg pony:derpy

best cmc -cutie mark crucaders-: scootaloo

best music pony:beauty brass (i play tuba also)

main 6 in order from fave to least fave: dash, flutter,aj, twi, pinkie, rarity

rarity is cool, i dont hate her, i just dont prefur her

fave episode (so far) :canterlot wedding (1&2)

What was that about you saying, and I quote: "Aleast your not so mainstream your favorite is Dash"? :P

Grolahmul
July 30, 2015
AmativEreiDinok

he changed his mind about his favorite pony.

by Grolahmul
July 30, 2015
AmativEreiDinok

he changed his mind about his favorite pony.

Tanzyolviing
July 30, 2015

Interesting. I'm a MLP fan myself.  However, I must say these are my bests.

Best Pony: Twilight Sparkle (As I assume you mean from the Mane six? Otherwise, Princess Luna.)

Best Princess: Princess Luna

Best Villain: Tirek

Best Background Pony: Octavia

by Tanzyolviing
July 30, 2015

Interesting. I'm a MLP fan myself.  However, I must say these are my bests.

Best Pony: Twilight Sparkle (As I assume you mean from the Mane six? Otherwise, Princess Luna.)

Best Princess: Princess Luna

Best Villain: Tirek

Best Background Pony: Octavia

Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

Ah, I found this and would use this as a chance to ask something. Why is this popular to the teenage male audience more so than the female toddler (or a little older?) audience it was created for? And please give a logical answer. Last person I asked, who was quite the obssessive brony, just said, 'It's good.' So please answer my question. LOGICALLY! I'm just curious, not trying to offend.

by Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

Ah, I found this and would use this as a chance to ask something. Why is this popular to the teenage male audience more so than the female toddler (or a little older?) audience it was created for? And please give a logical answer. Last person I asked, who was quite the obssessive brony, just said, 'It's good.' So please answer my question. LOGICALLY! I'm just curious, not trying to offend.

Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

Damn! I dug up an ancient thread!

by Emperor of Man
September 8, 2015

Damn! I dug up an ancient thread!

ZaneKata
September 9, 2015
Well. Friendship Is Magic is way less girly than the original series. So lets get that out of the way. Even though it's all girl colored and has ponies, it has a story. Let's compare it to Dora. Dora was made to teach children how to speak Spanish. My Little Pony... Quite frankly... Is to teach Friendship and valuable life lessons. On which still apply to the adult life. Whether you give it a chance or not. The show is girly af! Pinkie Pie may make some say "Screw this" especially the songs. But... Nightmare Moon, Discord, Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, Terik. There are more. (I have yet to watch season 5) But back to my point. When do storylines like this usually appear in a kids show? A sister banishing her kin due to her younger sisters reluctance to work side by side, but getting jealous and turning her self to hatred. Take that out of context. Does that sound like a little girl's show? That is only the first episode. But I will say now, there are still some episodes I don't ever want to see again. Nonetheless. What's there to lose if you were to try it...
by ZaneKata
September 9, 2015
Well. Friendship Is Magic is way less girly than the original series. So lets get that out of the way. Even though it's all girl colored and has ponies, it has a story. Let's compare it to Dora. Dora was made to teach children how to speak Spanish. My Little Pony... Quite frankly... Is to teach Friendship and valuable life lessons. On which still apply to the adult life. Whether you give it a chance or not. The show is girly af! Pinkie Pie may make some say "Screw this" especially the songs. But... Nightmare Moon, Discord, Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, Terik. There are more. (I have yet to watch season 5) But back to my point. When do storylines like this usually appear in a kids show? A sister banishing her kin due to her younger sisters reluctance to work side by side, but getting jealous and turning her self to hatred. Take that out of context. Does that sound like a little girl's show? That is only the first episode. But I will say now, there are still some episodes I don't ever want to see again. Nonetheless. What's there to lose if you were to try it...

Emperor of Man
September 9, 2015
ZaneKata

I have tried to watch, thus the question. I probably didn't like it because of the fact I don't like watching the tellie. At least there was logic in your answer. I wasn't driven insane (more so than I am already) because of the stupidity of some people.

'Because it's good.' Oh God.

by Emperor of Man
September 9, 2015
ZaneKata

I have tried to watch, thus the question. I probably didn't like it because of the fact I don't like watching the tellie. At least there was logic in your answer. I wasn't driven insane (more so than I am already) because of the stupidity of some people.

'Because it's good.' Oh God.

ZaneKata
September 9, 2015
How many episodes and are you sure it's 'Friendship Is Magic'?
by ZaneKata
September 9, 2015
How many episodes and are you sure it's 'Friendship Is Magic'?

Emperor of Man
September 9, 2015

I'm sure it was Friendship Is Magic. Not sure about the episode though. It was like 2nd series. I can't remember anything about the episode. At all. My memory is shit. But I am sure it is Friendship Is Magic.

by Emperor of Man
September 9, 2015

I'm sure it was Friendship Is Magic. Not sure about the episode though. It was like 2nd series. I can't remember anything about the episode. At all. My memory is shit. But I am sure it is Friendship Is Magic.

ZaneKata
September 9, 2015
Watch the first five episodes then make your judgment.
by ZaneKata
September 9, 2015
Watch the first five episodes then make your judgment.

Emperor of Man
September 9, 2015

I haven't judged it, yet. I was just curious. But I'll try when I get the chance.

by Emperor of Man
September 9, 2015

I haven't judged it, yet. I was just curious. But I'll try when I get the chance.

ZaneKata
September 9, 2015
Okay.
by ZaneKata
September 9, 2015
Okay.

Grolahmul
September 11, 2015
ZaneKata
When do storylines like this usually appear in a kids show? A sister banishing her kin due to her younger sisters reluctance to work side by side, but getting jealous and turning her self to hatred. Take that out of context. Does that sound like a little girl's show?

Or a discount Joker story: a character falls into a vat of something green, her hair (mane) turns green, and she goes insane.

by Grolahmul
September 11, 2015
ZaneKata
When do storylines like this usually appear in a kids show? A sister banishing her kin due to her younger sisters reluctance to work side by side, but getting jealous and turning her self to hatred. Take that out of context. Does that sound like a little girl's show?

Or a discount Joker story: a character falls into a vat of something green, her hair (mane) turns green, and she goes insane.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.