This was an awesome RP
by Ahmuldein
June 2, 2014
This was an awesome RP

Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014
Ahmuldovah
This was an awesome RP

Haha thanks dude but I wouldn't have done this rp if it weren't for the amazing lore Bethesda created 

by Alduin The World Eater
June 2, 2014
Ahmuldovah
This was an awesome RP

Haha thanks dude but I wouldn't have done this rp if it weren't for the amazing lore Bethesda created 

Phelan1019
June 3, 2014
Alduin The World Eater
Ahmuldovah
This was an awesome RP

Isn't that the truth!

by Phelan1019
June 3, 2014
Alduin The World Eater
Ahmuldovah
This was an awesome RP

Isn't that the truth!

DovahNightingale
June 4, 2014

Sorry the Dragonborn has been absent, guys.

by DovahNightingale
June 4, 2014

Sorry the Dragonborn has been absent, guys.

Phelan1019
June 5, 2014

Well, it's too late now. The Tongues have done the deed, so unless you are very skilled in Alok-Dilon, you will be dead by the time he returns.

by Phelan1019
June 5, 2014

Well, it's too late now. The Tongues have done the deed, so unless you are very skilled in Alok-Dilon, you will be dead by the time he returns.

DovahNightingale
June 5, 2014

Son, Alok-Dilon is my dragonborn's middle name. Plus, I have a question... how is Dovahkiin born of dragon and man (as in the race, not neccesarily gender)? I mean, how would they mate?

O.o

by DovahNightingale
June 5, 2014

Son, Alok-Dilon is my dragonborn's middle name. Plus, I have a question... how is Dovahkiin born of dragon and man (as in the race, not neccesarily gender)? I mean, how would they mate?

O.o

Phelan1019
June 5, 2014

It's not literal. Dragonblood is a gift of Akatosh. A Dragonborn bloodline begins when that gift is bestowed. Miraak's father was NOT a dragon.

by Phelan1019
June 5, 2014

It's not literal. Dragonblood is a gift of Akatosh. A Dragonborn bloodline begins when that gift is bestowed. Miraak's father was NOT a dragon.

DovahNightingale
June 5, 2014

Good. 'Cause I was just wondering- how the HELL could they do that? Good thing I know now. Haha.

by DovahNightingale
June 5, 2014

Good. 'Cause I was just wondering- how the HELL could they do that? Good thing I know now. Haha.

Alduin The World Eater
June 5, 2014
dovahkiin1019

That is correct and Uriel Septim had some dragon blood in him along with his son Martin Septim who was Dragonborn

by Alduin The World Eater
June 5, 2014
dovahkiin1019

That is correct and Uriel Septim had some dragon blood in him along with his son Martin Septim who was Dragonborn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.