Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(M)(ND)The Daedra War

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Alduin The World Eater
April 28, 2014

*watches from the tree line then takes wolf form and runs from hiding place strait at Plays-with-fire, amber eyes glistening with anger*

by Alduin The World Eater
April 28, 2014

*watches from the tree line then takes wolf form and runs from hiding place strait at Plays-with-fire, amber eyes glistening with anger*

Zuruniik
April 28, 2014

"I was in a tree?" Tristane scratches his head, oblivious to Erindil charging. "That's quite odd. Last I remember I was hunting hackwings in Black Marsh. Buggers nearly got my arm. Oh, but I'm talking to an argonian; you should know all about them. How did you end up in - wait, where are we even?" Tristane looks around. Tristane spots Erindil charging, and he reaches for his bow. It's missing. "I thought you didn't take anything, liar!" He says as he pulls out a potion of invisibility, drinks it and vanishes.

by Zuruniik
April 28, 2014

"I was in a tree?" Tristane scratches his head, oblivious to Erindil charging. "That's quite odd. Last I remember I was hunting hackwings in Black Marsh. Buggers nearly got my arm. Oh, but I'm talking to an argonian; you should know all about them. How did you end up in - wait, where are we even?" Tristane looks around. Tristane spots Erindil charging, and he reaches for his bow. It's missing. "I thought you didn't take anything, liar!" He says as he pulls out a potion of invisibility, drinks it and vanishes.

vaaztiidjun
April 28, 2014

Deciding he's sick of playing nice, Plays-with-fire grabs his staff and launches a boulder at Erindil with his telekenesis, then he throws a reveal spell at Tristane and fires a small frost spell at him. Plays with fire then starts strafing to the side of Erindil.

by vaaztiidjun
April 28, 2014

Deciding he's sick of playing nice, Plays-with-fire grabs his staff and launches a boulder at Erindil with his telekenesis, then he throws a reveal spell at Tristane and fires a small frost spell at him. Plays with fire then starts strafing to the side of Erindil.

Alduin The World Eater
April 28, 2014

*rears up and slams hand into plays-with-fire slashing was across his side*

April 28, 2014

*rears up and slams hand into plays-with-fire slashing was across his side*

Zuruniik
April 28, 2014

The frost bolt hits Tristane, causing him to stagger slightly. He replies by rushing toward Plays-with-fire and knocking him to the dirt with a drop kick. "I think I'll leave you with this beast," he says as he runs up the nearest tree and into the camouflage of the leaves.

by Zuruniik
April 28, 2014

The frost bolt hits Tristane, causing him to stagger slightly. He replies by rushing toward Plays-with-fire and knocking him to the dirt with a drop kick. "I think I'll leave you with this beast," he says as he runs up the nearest tree and into the camouflage of the leaves.

Alduin The World Eater
April 28, 2014

*looms over the argonian, breathing heavy and eyes full of fury* pathetic swamp breath

April 28, 2014

*looms over the argonian, breathing heavy and eyes full of fury* pathetic swamp breath

Loniizrath
April 28, 2014

*A wave of bright green fire washes over the group, causing no harm, but making everyone lose the will to fight. It was a powerful Calming Spell, cast by Arenden*

"You know," the Dunmer said, extinguishing the green flames that engulfed his hand. "We could just let bygones be bygones here. Is there any reason you have to rip this Argonian to shreds Erin?"

by Loniizrath
April 28, 2014

*A wave of bright green fire washes over the group, causing no harm, but making everyone lose the will to fight. It was a powerful Calming Spell, cast by Arenden*

"You know," the Dunmer said, extinguishing the green flames that engulfed his hand. "We could just let bygones be bygones here. Is there any reason you have to rip this Argonian to shreds Erin?"

vaaztiidjun
April 28, 2014

"Since when does a dunmer care for an Argonian?" Plays-with-fire mutters, standing up and sheathing the blade previously aimed for the chest of the werewolf. "You would be far pressed to try and reason with these two, the wolf is incapable of rational thinking, and fool in that tree thinks I have his bow stashed somewhere in my robe; as if a mage desires a a barbaric stick and string".

by vaaztiidjun
April 28, 2014

"Since when does a dunmer care for an Argonian?" Plays-with-fire mutters, standing up and sheathing the blade previously aimed for the chest of the werewolf. "You would be far pressed to try and reason with these two, the wolf is incapable of rational thinking, and fool in that tree thinks I have his bow stashed somewhere in my robe; as if a mage desires a a barbaric stick and string".

Zuruniik
April 28, 2014

Tristane drops down into the middle of the three. "I apologize for my previous accusation, it was simply a very urgent moment, and I wasn't thinking too clearly. I usually wouldn't be so rude, but I have had bad experiences with werewolves. I also apologize for mistaking you for a wild one, Erindil. It's been too long since -" Tristane suddenly cuts himself short, shaking his head. "Sorry, gents. Just feeling a bit under the weather. As long as you're not going to be killed, I might as well get your name, argonian." He asks, turning to Plays-with-fire.

by Zuruniik
April 28, 2014

Tristane drops down into the middle of the three. "I apologize for my previous accusation, it was simply a very urgent moment, and I wasn't thinking too clearly. I usually wouldn't be so rude, but I have had bad experiences with werewolves. I also apologize for mistaking you for a wild one, Erindil. It's been too long since -" Tristane suddenly cuts himself short, shaking his head. "Sorry, gents. Just feeling a bit under the weather. As long as you're not going to be killed, I might as well get your name, argonian." He asks, turning to Plays-with-fire.

vaaztiidjun
April 28, 2014

My name is 'Plays-with-fire', pleased to meet you, I guess.

by vaaztiidjun
April 28, 2014

My name is 'Plays-with-fire', pleased to meet you, I guess.

Zuruniik
April 28, 2014

"Well met, Plays-with-fire." Tristane said with a little bow. "My name is Tristane. Not much to say of myself to be honest. I am a hunter by trade; make a living off selling pelts and other assorted goods. Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe I was going up to the Throat of the World before I... came... down here." He continued, stuttering and looking around. He then began walking back toward Ivarstead.

by Zuruniik
April 28, 2014

"Well met, Plays-with-fire." Tristane said with a little bow. "My name is Tristane. Not much to say of myself to be honest. I am a hunter by trade; make a living off selling pelts and other assorted goods. Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe I was going up to the Throat of the World before I... came... down here." He continued, stuttering and looking around. He then began walking back toward Ivarstead.

vaaztiidjun
April 28, 2014

"Wait, you were going to the throat of the world?" He said, with a little surprise; quickly catching up to Tristane. "I, too was on that path. I heard some rumors about the daedra having a battle of some kind while I was looking for work in whiterun; so I came to investigate. I was having terrible fortune, though, I got attacked at least 3 times; I'm not even sure why everyone is so quick to fight all of a sudden. We should journey together, it would be much safer."

by vaaztiidjun
April 28, 2014

"Wait, you were going to the throat of the world?" He said, with a little surprise; quickly catching up to Tristane. "I, too was on that path. I heard some rumors about the daedra having a battle of some kind while I was looking for work in whiterun; so I came to investigate. I was having terrible fortune, though, I got attacked at least 3 times; I'm not even sure why everyone is so quick to fight all of a sudden. We should journey together, it would be much safer."

Zuruniik
April 28, 2014

"Ah, is this what the 'great battle' is? Daedra... I accept. You shall come with me. Together we will fight the daedra. Travelling together might be the best idea, as the path up the mountain is... less than hospitable. I, however, need to find a new bow. I will stop by the store in Ivarstead, which hopefully exists, then we will be off." He says, continuing to walk.

by Zuruniik
April 28, 2014

"Ah, is this what the 'great battle' is? Daedra... I accept. You shall come with me. Together we will fight the daedra. Travelling together might be the best idea, as the path up the mountain is... less than hospitable. I, however, need to find a new bow. I will stop by the store in Ivarstead, which hopefully exists, then we will be off." He says, continuing to walk.

Alduin The World Eater
April 29, 2014

*returns to normal and runs infront of him* I wouldn't because that town might as well be destroyed because of the daedroth, Scamps, and Spider Daedra. You'll be killed if you go besides I can craft you a bow I am an elf after all and on the other hand I'm the champion of Hircene bows and arrows are part of me.

April 29, 2014

*returns to normal and runs infront of him* I wouldn't because that town might as well be destroyed because of the daedroth, Scamps, and Spider Daedra. You'll be killed if you go besides I can craft you a bow I am an elf after all and on the other hand I'm the champion of Hircene bows and arrows are part of me.

Zuruniik
April 29, 2014

Tristane contemplates. "I guess it'll be better than anything found in this town. How long will it take?" He inquires.

by Zuruniik
April 29, 2014

Tristane contemplates. "I guess it'll be better than anything found in this town. How long will it take?" He inquires.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.