Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

dovahzul country discussion

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
20 mill like 3mill less then the "little ragged island" I found but the "little ragged island" has 700 acres and is closer this one has 400
by Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
20 mill like 3mill less then the "little ragged island" I found but the "little ragged island" has 700 acres and is closer this one has 400

maatdopah
May 16, 2014

id still go for the ragged island

by maatdopah
May 16, 2014

id still go for the ragged island

Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
Yea me to hey did you find it on Google maps?
by Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
Yea me to hey did you find it on Google maps?

maatdopah
May 16, 2014

no, can you get me a latitude longitude number please?

by maatdopah
May 16, 2014

no, can you get me a latitude longitude number please?

Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
I can't just look up "ragged island" there is an island to the south east of it called "little ragged island" little ragged island is the one I'm looking at
by Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
I can't just look up "ragged island" there is an island to the south east of it called "little ragged island" little ragged island is the one I'm looking at

maatdopah
May 16, 2014

wait, i found it, i found it.

by maatdopah
May 16, 2014

wait, i found it, i found it.

Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
That's 700 acres I was thinking on the south end would be the military training area
by Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
That's 700 acres I was thinking on the south end would be the military training area

maatdopah
May 16, 2014

yea, i agree. also have you looked at the northern islands northwest of the chain of islands? they might be for sale and up for grabs.

by maatdopah
May 16, 2014

yea, i agree. also have you looked at the northern islands northwest of the chain of islands? they might be for sale and up for grabs.

Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
Yea but this one is the best one I've found in the Bahamas
by Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
Yea but this one is the best one I've found in the Bahamas

maatdopah
May 16, 2014

yes, i agree on that. and for a while the military is used for defense only, okay? until we get some allys.

by maatdopah
May 16, 2014

yes, i agree on that. and for a while the military is used for defense only, okay? until we get some allys.

Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
Well of course but that wront stop me from making a special forces like the ghost unit from ghost recon
by Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
Well of course but that wront stop me from making a special forces like the ghost unit from ghost recon

maatdopah
May 16, 2014

im not saying to not do that, i just know people who like offense only.

by maatdopah
May 16, 2014

im not saying to not do that, i just know people who like offense only.

Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
I like both but I don't like the idea of exclusive defence it's never rubbed me the right way ya know?
by Koorahlok
May 16, 2014
I like both but I don't like the idea of exclusive defence it's never rubbed me the right way ya know?

maatdopah
May 16, 2014

yea, i know. but we would be a small country, and only able to invade surrounding islands. even then, more powerful countrys would not like that.

by maatdopah
May 16, 2014

yea, i know. but we would be a small country, and only able to invade surrounding islands. even then, more powerful countrys would not like that.

Softfoot
May 16, 2014

Well, of course they wouldn't. If someone starts aggressively taking over other countries, it's cause for concern.

I personally would love to have a black flag with a silver dragon on it. The dragon could be the one from the Skyrim logo or it could be in a different pose - breathing fire, spreading its wings, etc - I'm not picky about that bit. I just want a flag in that color scheme.

As for location, I would caution against the east coast of the U.S, especially closer to the border with Canada. Winters get crazy cold up there. Personally, I think the amount of snow and icky slush they get would be unpleasant, particularly if/when we are/were just getting started.

by Softfoot
May 16, 2014

Well, of course they wouldn't. If someone starts aggressively taking over other countries, it's cause for concern.

I personally would love to have a black flag with a silver dragon on it. The dragon could be the one from the Skyrim logo or it could be in a different pose - breathing fire, spreading its wings, etc - I'm not picky about that bit. I just want a flag in that color scheme.

As for location, I would caution against the east coast of the U.S, especially closer to the border with Canada. Winters get crazy cold up there. Personally, I think the amount of snow and icky slush they get would be unpleasant, particularly if/when we are/were just getting started.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.