April 30, 2015

i probably let him live but i forgot ive been playing for 4 or 3 years

by dovahkiin2003
April 30, 2015

i probably let him live but i forgot ive been playing for 4 or 3 years

dovahnite
April 30, 2015
Mirkrilaar

I actually thought the same thing and had my weapon drawn the first time I talked to him. After I found out he was a friend, I sheathed them. Kind of a bad first impression!

Better than me, I started going back down the mountain when I saw him until I heard him start talking.

by dovahnite
April 30, 2015
Mirkrilaar

I actually thought the same thing and had my weapon drawn the first time I talked to him. After I found out he was a friend, I sheathed them. Kind of a bad first impression!

Better than me, I started going back down the mountain when I saw him until I heard him start talking.

BanditNation
May 7, 2015

No. I'm not heartless.

by BanditNation
May 7, 2015

No. I'm not heartless.

RadioactiveYeti
June 1, 2015

No, I didn't kill him.

I didn't figure I had much a choice, as it was part of the main questline.

Instead of doing anything, I simply postponed it and killed Alduin instead.

Ever since I killed Alduin, I got caught up in sidequesting.

by RadioactiveYeti
June 1, 2015

No, I didn't kill him.

I didn't figure I had much a choice, as it was part of the main questline.

Instead of doing anything, I simply postponed it and killed Alduin instead.

Ever since I killed Alduin, I got caught up in sidequesting.

DJbrony
June 4, 2015

I have two save files one with him alive and one to see what happens "if" you do kill him. But on the pc version I have as well I have a mod where the whole point of killing him is not a thing and lie about you did killed him yet he still lives.

by DJbrony
June 4, 2015

I have two save files one with him alive and one to see what happens "if" you do kill him. But on the pc version I have as well I have a mod where the whole point of killing him is not a thing and lie about you did killed him yet he still lives.

YolGoraagKaazah
November 22, 2015

For some reason, I wanted to kill him. I never got to it, I deserve death : /

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 22, 2015

For some reason, I wanted to kill him. I never got to it, I deserve death : /

Frinmulaar
November 23, 2015

Geir considers him a father figure and a voice of wisdom. Galardo is glad to be finally rid of the monster. Me? "I" have no opinion.

(although I do owe plenty to non-capital paarthurnax)

​

by Frinmulaar
November 23, 2015

Geir considers him a father figure and a voice of wisdom. Galardo is glad to be finally rid of the monster. Me? "I" have no opinion.

(although I do owe plenty to non-capital paarthurnax)

​

Tiny
November 23, 2015

I killied him after 2 tries because he got gliched alot so I had to keep reloading my saves.

by Tiny
November 23, 2015

I killied him after 2 tries because he got gliched alot so I had to keep reloading my saves.

Rocko324
November 25, 2015

I did not kill Paarthurnax. Why would I? If you let him live the Greybeards will continue to show you locations of words to a shout. Pretty awesome if I say so.

by Rocko324
November 25, 2015

I did not kill Paarthurnax. Why would I? If you let him live the Greybeards will continue to show you locations of words to a shout. Pretty awesome if I say so.

Buck
November 26, 2015

I would never kill paarthurnax.

by Buck
November 26, 2015

I would never kill paarthurnax.

Liis
Administrator
November 26, 2015
I've moved this to The Elder Scrolls General Discussion Thread.
by Liis
November 26, 2015
I've moved this to The Elder Scrolls General Discussion Thread.

Raxvulnax
November 26, 2015
When the blades told me to kill Paarthurnax I fus ro dah-ed their sorry butts right off a cliff. Knowing they can't die, it was pretty hilarious. I never wanted to kill the dragon that worked so hard to overcome all of the evil things he did in the past and teach the true Way of the Voice to those willing to listen.
by Raxvulnax
November 26, 2015
When the blades told me to kill Paarthurnax I fus ro dah-ed their sorry butts right off a cliff. Knowing they can't die, it was pretty hilarious. I never wanted to kill the dragon that worked so hard to overcome all of the evil things he did in the past and teach the true Way of the Voice to those willing to listen.

Amphi
December 8, 2015
I love Parthy! I could NEVER kill somedov so awesome!
by Amphi
December 8, 2015
I love Parthy! I could NEVER kill somedov so awesome!

Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

Honestly, I killed him once I completed the storyline. It was gruesome (and surprisingly easy), but the Blades quests you could do afterwards were alright. Oh, but the old dragon got the last laugh. Using his teachings I shouted all of the members of the Blades off their training grounds and into the river below for hours on end!

by Duryoljot
December 9, 2015

Honestly, I killed him once I completed the storyline. It was gruesome (and surprisingly easy), but the Blades quests you could do afterwards were alright. Oh, but the old dragon got the last laugh. Using his teachings I shouted all of the members of the Blades off their training grounds and into the river below for hours on end!

Viingkolom
December 11, 2015

I didn't kill him. It wasn't even a hard decision.

Think about it this way. Pro-philosopher dovah fahdon, or a tiny group of dragon slayers with sub-standard gear?

by Viingkolom
December 11, 2015

I didn't kill him. It wasn't even a hard decision.

Think about it this way. Pro-philosopher dovah fahdon, or a tiny group of dragon slayers with sub-standard gear?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.