A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] Transcendence

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 

AmativEreiDinok
November 26, 2014

*I ponder*

"I don't think I'll be returning to Dragonsreach anytime soon, I may go see the caravan"

*I look at Swiftblade and Kelland*

"Care to come with me?"

by AmativEreiDinok
November 26, 2014

*I ponder*

"I don't think I'll be returning to Dragonsreach anytime soon, I may go see the caravan"

*I look at Swiftblade and Kelland*

"Care to come with me?"

Kahdremonik
November 26, 2014

"We could begin our training."

*He turns to the smithy.*

"Have you any training blades?"

by Kahdremonik
November 26, 2014

Mirkrilaar
November 26, 2014
Kahdremonik

"Somewhat, but I'm mostly a blacksmith."

by Mirkrilaar
November 26, 2014
Kahdremonik

Kahdremonik
November 26, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik

"I see."

*He turns to the Elf.*

"Let's go see what the Khajiit can teach our friend here."

by Kahdremonik
November 26, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Kahdremonik

"I see."

*He turns to the Elf.*

"Let's go see what the Khajiit can teach our friend here."

AmativEreiDinok
November 26, 2014

"Sounds good to me"

by AmativEreiDinok
November 26, 2014

"Sounds good to me"

roastedZork
June 26, 2015

Meanwhile, only a little ways away from Whiterun, I enter a cave with a pickaxe so I could mine. I was hoping I could find something valuable like gold. After a few hours, I noticed a man walking up to me. There is some kind of mist around him, and he was speaking strangely. "Um, sir? Are you alright?" A few seconds after, the mist starts getting close to me. I start running, and the mist seems to be chasing me. I didn't want to know what would happen if I was caught. This got me to run faster. I get on my steed and gallop away.

by roastedZork
June 26, 2015

Meanwhile, only a little ways away from Whiterun, I enter a cave with a pickaxe so I could mine. I was hoping I could find something valuable like gold. After a few hours, I noticed a man walking up to me. There is some kind of mist around him, and he was speaking strangely. "Um, sir? Are you alright?" A few seconds after, the mist starts getting close to me. I start running, and the mist seems to be chasing me. I didn't want to know what would happen if I was caught. This got me to run faster. I get on my steed and gallop away.

Grolahmul
June 30, 2015

Meanwhile, I, a golden-scaled Argonian with enchanted armor, come out of Breezehome in Whiterun, only to find some mist floating to a beggar, possesing him, and he starts babbling nonsense. Some more mist floats to Cody and you guys.

"Cody, WATCH OUT! Possesive black mist coming your way!"

by Grolahmul
June 30, 2015

Meanwhile, I, a golden-scaled Argonian with enchanted armor, come out of Breezehome in Whiterun, only to find some mist floating to a beggar, possesing him, and he starts babbling nonsense. Some more mist floats to Cody and you guys.

"Cody, WATCH OUT! Possesive black mist coming your way!"

roastedZork
July 1, 2015

I get to whiterun only to see the black mist there again. I then decide to take a different route to the smeltery.

by roastedZork
July 1, 2015

I get to whiterun only to see the black mist there again. I then decide to take a different route to the smeltery.

Grolahmul
July 2, 2015

"Oh, no. The mist is coming my way, now. Gotta go!" *Slams door and covers it in cloth to block the cracks.*

by Grolahmul
July 2, 2015

"Oh, no. The mist is coming my way, now. Gotta go!" *Slams door and covers it in cloth to block the cracks.*

roastedZork
July 2, 2015

When I get to the smeltery, I begin smelting the ores I had on me when I ran. "Oh, thats more gold than expected." I said when I counted my gold ores. I turn around to see the black mist in the distance, but since it was far away, I didn't worry about it. I finish smelting my ores and sell the gold, giving me 1,000 septims. I then start heading home with my Iron ingots. (its in Whiterun.)

by roastedZork
July 2, 2015

When I get to the smeltery, I begin smelting the ores I had on me when I ran. "Oh, thats more gold than expected." I said when I counted my gold ores. I turn around to see the black mist in the distance, but since it was far away, I didn't worry about it. I finish smelting my ores and sell the gold, giving me 1,000 septims. I then start heading home with my Iron ingots. (its in Whiterun.)

roastedZork
July 5, 2015

I use the mist to revive this thread.

by roastedZork
July 5, 2015

I use the mist to revive this thread.

Grolahmul
July 13, 2015

Hey, Zork, I think the thread is dead.

(this post might revive it, though. :P)

by Grolahmul
July 13, 2015

Hey, Zork, I think the thread is dead.

(this post might revive it, though. :P)

roastedZork
July 13, 2015

Can we atleast try to continue the story while the thread is dead?

by roastedZork
July 13, 2015

Can we atleast try to continue the story while the thread is dead?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.