A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A Blade of Words

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  14  15  16  17 > >>  

Krinnin
January 10, 2015

Bjorn couriously asks the Man.

"How do we know if this dragon is innocent or not?"

Bjorn would take one step forward then adds

"It could just be hiding from civilization, because it knows that we would attack it. What if it just want's peace!"

by Krinnin
January 10, 2015

Bjorn couriously asks the Man.

"How do we know if this dragon is innocent or not?"

Bjorn would take one step forward then adds

"It could just be hiding from civilization, because it knows that we would attack it. What if it just want's peace!"

hiith
January 10, 2015

"Chickens..."

by hiith
January 10, 2015

"Chickens..."

Vultuzmaar
January 10, 2015

"You also forget that humanity is not so innocent as well. It tears it self apart because it can't agree on one thing or another." Maramis adds in a serious tone

by Vultuzmaar
January 10, 2015

"You also forget that humanity is not so innocent as well. It tears it self apart because it can't agree on one thing or another." Maramis adds in a serious tone

Kosenu
January 10, 2015

The hooded figure chuckles.

"Well yes, I'll have to agree that humanity is rather foolish, but there's no helping that. But you guys are implying that the dragons are now happy meadow-skipping daisy-picking little girls, and that is far from true. Docile dragons? Hah!" He starts laughing.

"Aan brit hahnu, a beautiful dream. One day they'll group together again and get their revenge for the killing of their leader, watch my words. But hey, if you don't believe your good old friend here, why don't we go look for Mirkie together, hmm? We'll see wether he'll want to give us a hug or eat or lungs out, yeah?" He happily laughs, and puts his hand on his sides.

Inaudible for the adventurers, he whispers. "Bleeding mortals, always asking questions..."

by Kosenu
January 10, 2015

The hooded figure chuckles.

"Well yes, I'll have to agree that humanity is rather foolish, but there's no helping that. But you guys are implying that the dragons are now happy meadow-skipping daisy-picking little girls, and that is far from true. Docile dragons? Hah!" He starts laughing.

"Aan brit hahnu, a beautiful dream. One day they'll group together again and get their revenge for the killing of their leader, watch my words. But hey, if you don't believe your good old friend here, why don't we go look for Mirkie together, hmm? We'll see wether he'll want to give us a hug or eat or lungs out, yeah?" He happily laughs, and puts his hand on his sides.

Inaudible for the adventurers, he whispers. "Bleeding mortals, always asking questions..."

hiith
January 10, 2015

"Can we just kill him, now?"

by hiith
January 10, 2015

"Can we just kill him, now?"

Kosenu
January 10, 2015

"Why, that seems, er, unnecessary" He shuffles backwards nervously.

by Kosenu
January 10, 2015

"Why, that seems, er, unnecessary" He shuffles backwards nervously.

hiith
January 10, 2015

"It's not that hard. All I need is a rock."

by hiith
January 10, 2015

"It's not that hard. All I need is a rock."

Vultuzmaar
January 10, 2015

Maramis draws his bow and aims it as the crazy guy "Give us one reason why we shouldn't."

by Vultuzmaar
January 10, 2015

Maramis draws his bow and aims it as the crazy guy "Give us one reason why we shouldn't."

Kosenu
January 10, 2015

"Don't really have one, to be fair. Except the well-being of all of humanoid races. Hey, lizard fella. A rock, you said?" He throws the stone in his hand up and carches it again. "I guess it would work." He pauses for a second.

"Su'um ahrk faas, meyye." The stone levitates a few meters away from the hooded one, and then comes back with an enormous speed. A loud thud is to be heard, and the body shoots from the mountain, falling into the rocky depths, a fall which none of the mortal races would survive.

by Kosenu
January 10, 2015

"Don't really have one, to be fair. Except the well-being of all of humanoid races. Hey, lizard fella. A rock, you said?" He throws the stone in his hand up and carches it again. "I guess it would work." He pauses for a second.

"Su'um ahrk faas, meyye." The stone levitates a few meters away from the hooded one, and then comes back with an enormous speed. A loud thud is to be heard, and the body shoots from the mountain, falling into the rocky depths, a fall which none of the mortal races would survive.

hiith
January 10, 2015

"Easier than I thought."

by hiith
January 10, 2015

"Easier than I thought."

Vultuzmaar
January 10, 2015

Under his mask he blink a few times, and lowers his bow "Well....that happened."

by Vultuzmaar
January 10, 2015

Under his mask he blink a few times, and lowers his bow "Well....that happened."

Mahyoldah
January 10, 2015

"Wait...what?!" Halldis rushes to the side and watches the body fall.

by Mahyoldah
January 10, 2015

"Wait...what?!" Halldis rushes to the side and watches the body fall.

Krinnin
January 10, 2015

Bjorn doesn't seem to care for the dead hooded man who killed himself, and turns back slowly at the group then He walks past them, he looks back at them as he walks backwards.

"Well you're all crazy, if You're going to take a risk at killing or saving a Dragon, I am out... I did not come here for some dragon hunting party or something, we also have an alcoholic argonian that doesn't even carry a weapon in the party, I came to catch a killer and get him into Jail... But instead he tasked us with a Dragon Hunt, and I'm not doing it."

He then turns his back again so he can see where he is going.

by Krinnin
January 10, 2015

Bjorn doesn't seem to care for the dead hooded man who killed himself, and turns back slowly at the group then He walks past them, he looks back at them as he walks backwards.

"Well you're all crazy, if You're going to take a risk at killing or saving a Dragon, I am out... I did not come here for some dragon hunting party or something, we also have an alcoholic argonian that doesn't even carry a weapon in the party, I came to catch a killer and get him into Jail... But instead he tasked us with a Dragon Hunt, and I'm not doing it."

He then turns his back again so he can see where he is going.

Koorahlok
January 10, 2015
"This one wouldn't mind speaking to a dragon, the knowledge he has"
by Koorahlok
January 10, 2015
"This one wouldn't mind speaking to a dragon, the knowledge he has"

Vultuzmaar
January 10, 2015

"That was certainly an interesting meeting." Maramis says as he puts his bow on his back "Though I have a feeling this won't be the last we see of him. How intriguing that the dov still live. I have a feeling we should pay a visit to this Mirkrilaar." 

by Vultuzmaar
January 10, 2015

"That was certainly an interesting meeting." Maramis says as he puts his bow on his back "Though I have a feeling this won't be the last we see of him. How intriguing that the dov still live. I have a feeling we should pay a visit to this Mirkrilaar." 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.