Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD}Sothah Sol

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
February 26, 2015

Aksel was released and he ran to the assassins. He looted their bodies, taking the lightest and best loot. He got some coins, two pieces of armor, and a bow and quiver. Thirteen arrows. I've used these before. He stood up and said, "Let's go northeast.Take shelter at Whiterun. And don't worry about the heist; I need to hire people to help me and that'll take a while. Should we go?"

by The Bug Stomper
February 26, 2015

Aksel was released and he ran to the assassins. He looted their bodies, taking the lightest and best loot. He got some coins, two pieces of armor, and a bow and quiver. Thirteen arrows. I've used these before. He stood up and said, "Let's go northeast.Take shelter at Whiterun. And don't worry about the heist; I need to hire people to help me and that'll take a while. Should we go?"

DovahKiinZaan
February 26, 2015

*Dinok looks at Aksel, who has his back turned, as does Saurill. Having come to the path of light he wonders why he wants to kill Frea, but he does.*

"Hello Frea..."

*He pulls out a dagger, checking Saurill, but leaving Aksel open.*

by DovahKiinZaan
February 26, 2015

*Dinok looks at Aksel, who has his back turned, as does Saurill. Having come to the path of light he wonders why he wants to kill Frea, but he does.*

"Hello Frea..."

*He pulls out a dagger, checking Saurill, but leaving Aksel open.*

The Bug Stomper
February 26, 2015

Aksel noticed Dinok. "...Dinok?" He waited. It seemed that Dinok had a dagger drew and was creeping towards the mage. "Dinok, what are you doing?"

by The Bug Stomper
February 26, 2015

Aksel noticed Dinok. "...Dinok?" He waited. It seemed that Dinok had a dagger drew and was creeping towards the mage. "Dinok, what are you doing?"

DovahKiinZaan
February 26, 2015

"Nothing."

*Dinok holds the dagger to the light and creeps forward, looking like an idiot.*

"It says something in the light." 

by DovahKiinZaan
February 26, 2015

"Nothing."

*Dinok holds the dagger to the light and creeps forward, looking like an idiot.*

"It says something in the light." 

The Bug Stomper
February 26, 2015

"Guys?" Aksel silently took out his dagger, awaiting an attack from Dinok and the backup enemies.

by The Bug Stomper
February 26, 2015

"Guys?" Aksel silently took out his dagger, awaiting an attack from Dinok and the backup enemies.

Emperor of Man
February 26, 2015

'I release you, Aksel.' I look at everyone, 'Let's stop wasting time and leave.' We all teleport to Monahven.

by Emperor of Man
February 26, 2015

'I release you, Aksel.' I look at everyone, 'Let's stop wasting time and leave.' We all teleport to Monahven.

DovahKiinZaan
February 26, 2015

*Dinok growls.*

"The air... Smells of fish."

by DovahKiinZaan
February 26, 2015

*Dinok growls.*

"The air... Smells of fish."

The Bug Stomper
February 26, 2015

"Saurill, Whiterun was just to the east! Where are we...Monahven? Why here?"

by The Bug Stomper
February 26, 2015

"Saurill, Whiterun was just to the east! Where are we...Monahven? Why here?"

DovahKiinZaan
February 26, 2015

(I have permission to do this) 

*Frea walks over to Saurill*

"Where the hell are we? Take us to a town!"

by DovahKiinZaan
February 26, 2015

(I have permission to do this) 

*Frea walks over to Saurill*

"Where the hell are we? Take us to a town!"

The Bug Stomper
February 26, 2015

"This seems fimiliar, but Whiterun's better. Saurill!"

by The Bug Stomper
February 26, 2015

"This seems fimiliar, but Whiterun's better. Saurill!"

Emperor of Man
February 27, 2015

'Aksel, you are still young. You know not of this place. Dinok does.' I look to the sky, 'Paarthunaax!'

A few seconds later Paarthunaax lands on the snow mountain. 'Eh, Sauriil. Drem Yol Lok. Ahrk Zu'u koraav hi lost drun asamit fahdon.'

'Drem Yol Lok, fahdon. Mu praag hiif. Faal Vul Zeymahmaar los mindin mii.'

by Emperor of Man
February 27, 2015

'Aksel, you are still young. You know not of this place. Dinok does.' I look to the sky, 'Paarthunaax!'

A few seconds later Paarthunaax lands on the snow mountain. 'Eh, Sauriil. Drem Yol Lok. Ahrk Zu'u koraav hi lost drun asamit fahdon.'

'Drem Yol Lok, fahdon. Mu praag hiif. Faal Vul Zeymahmaar los mindin mii.'

The Bug Stomper
February 27, 2015

"What?"

by The Bug Stomper
February 27, 2015

"What?"

DovahKiinZaan
February 27, 2015
"Paarthurnax, zu'u Dinok. Remember?"
by DovahKiinZaan
February 27, 2015
"Paarthurnax, zu'u Dinok. Remember?"

The Bug Stomper
February 27, 2015

"Alright, guys, why are we here? And why is Frea still with us? I need to talk with a friend back in Whiterun in a few days. He can get us help."

by The Bug Stomper
February 27, 2015

"Alright, guys, why are we here? And why is Frea still with us? I need to talk with a friend back in Whiterun in a few days. He can get us help."

DovahKiinZaan
February 27, 2015
"Frea is still with us because she's a target, personally I don't mind giving her up, but my brother here doesn't. And I carry out the words of my brother."
by DovahKiinZaan
February 27, 2015
"Frea is still with us because she's a target, personally I don't mind giving her up, but my brother here doesn't. And I carry out the words of my brother."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.