A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

What do all of your names mean?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9 > >>  

Vulvithmaar
August 31, 2018

Vul - dark, Vith - Serpent, Maar - Terror

I just came up with it randomly, though my nme would probably be more like Tahroviin, pack balance shine, based from Tahrovin, chaos.

by Vulvithmaar
August 31, 2018

Vul - dark, Vith - Serpent, Maar - Terror

I just came up with it randomly, though my nme would probably be more like Tahroviin, pack balance shine, based from Tahrovin, chaos.

[deleted]
September 5, 2018
Yolbahkron

ive seen some of you with names in dovahzul. what do they mean? mine means fire wrath conquer

Zokpaardrun actually isn't a name, sadly. I'm planning on changing my name to Kuljerhaal, which means Son-East-Hand.

by [deleted]
September 5, 2018
Yolbahkron

ive seen some of you with names in dovahzul. what do they mean? mine means fire wrath conquer

Zokpaardrun actually isn't a name, sadly. I'm planning on changing my name to Kuljerhaal, which means Son-East-Hand.

Sonaak Kroinlah
September 15, 2018

Kroinlah means "Sorceress-Master-Magicka" or "Mage who has mastered magical energies". Fantasy is a big part of who I am and I have decent mind for lore and trivia so it just felt right. :)

by Sonaak Kroinlah
September 15, 2018

Kroinlah means "Sorceress-Master-Magicka" or "Mage who has mastered magical energies". Fantasy is a big part of who I am and I have decent mind for lore and trivia so it just felt right. :)

Naarspaandrem
October 5, 2018

"Naar-Spaan-Drem" Roughly translates into "Summit protector of peace" 

Meant it as being the ancient guardian of a certain mountain.

by Naarspaandrem
October 5, 2018

"Naar-Spaan-Drem" Roughly translates into "Summit protector of peace" 

Meant it as being the ancient guardian of a certain mountain.

Staadnauzoor
October 17, 2018

the last part of mine means legend

by Staadnauzoor
October 17, 2018

the last part of mine means legend

Fusdoiiz
November 15, 2018

[FUSDOIIZ]

[FUS DO IIZ]

Fus Do Iiz

'Force of Ice'

by Fusdoiiz
November 15, 2018

[FUSDOIIZ]

[FUS DO IIZ]

Fus Do Iiz

'Force of Ice'

Dremspaanmul
November 25, 2018

Drem Spaan Mul = Peace Shield Man

I chose this because my real name apparently means "defender of man"

by Dremspaanmul
November 25, 2018

Drem Spaan Mul = Peace Shield Man

I chose this because my real name apparently means "defender of man"

DovahkiinLovaas
November 27, 2018

Dragonborn Music

by DovahkiinLovaas
November 27, 2018

Dragonborn Music

Mulwahhah
November 28, 2018

mulwahhah means strong to mind I believe

by Mulwahhah
November 28, 2018

mulwahhah means strong to mind I believe

Qahhunrahgol
December 10, 2018

[Qah Hun Ragol]

Armor Hero Rage

by Qahhunrahgol
December 10, 2018

[Qah Hun Ragol]

Armor Hero Rage

Kaalsenid
December 26, 2018

K1L SE NID

Champion of None (or "No one's champion")

by Kaalsenid
December 26, 2018

K1L SE NID

Champion of None (or "No one's champion")

GronZeymah
February 15, 2019

Gron meens "bond," and Zeymah meens "kin" or family." So put two and two together and it sort of means "the bond of kin." I thought it might send a good message.

by GronZeymah
February 15, 2019

Gron meens "bond," and Zeymah meens "kin" or family." So put two and two together and it sort of means "the bond of kin." I thought it might send a good message.

Sonaak Kroinlah
February 16, 2019

@GronZeymah actually, your name means "bind brother". You'd want "fron" for "kin". :)

by Sonaak Kroinlah
February 16, 2019

@GronZeymah actually, your name means "bind brother". You'd want "fron" for "kin". :)

Kaalaazshul
April 4, 2019

Kaal aaz shul = Champion mercy sun

I was in an elaborate RP once where I played a Khajiit dragonborn character. On her adventures through Skyrim, she had an affinity for sunlight and always tried to fight nonlethally, even against sworn enemies. At the end of the adventure, she discovered an appropriate dragon name for herself - Kaalaazshul, the champion of mercy and the sun.

by Kaalaazshul
April 4, 2019

Kaal aaz shul = Champion mercy sun

I was in an elaborate RP once where I played a Khajiit dragonborn character. On her adventures through Skyrim, she had an affinity for sunlight and always tried to fight nonlethally, even against sworn enemies. At the end of the adventure, she discovered an appropriate dragon name for herself - Kaalaazshul, the champion of mercy and the sun.

RevakRath
April 5, 2019
Yolbahkron

[revakrath]

Sacred River

by RevakRath
April 5, 2019
Yolbahkron

[revakrath]

Sacred River

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.