Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD] A Gathering of Heroes

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  14  15  16  17 > >>  

Grolahmul
September 7, 2015

"That is a l-l-lot of Khajiits," said Gold.

by Grolahmul
September 7, 2015

"That is a l-l-lot of Khajiits," said Gold.

Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

"It's good to be home!"

*I walk in, not attracting attention, but the rest of our group does.*

by Sharsosah
September 7, 2015

"It's good to be home!"

*I walk in, not attracting attention, but the rest of our group does.*

Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

Wolf finally makes it passed whiterun going clockwise around the throat of the world to make it to iverstead. "hhhu...hhu...i haven't ran this fast for quiet a while i should hunt more often but that's not important right now" Wolf continues running as fast as he can.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 7, 2015

Wolf finally makes it passed whiterun going clockwise around the throat of the world to make it to iverstead. "hhhu...hhu...i haven't ran this fast for quiet a while i should hunt more often but that's not important right now" Wolf continues running as fast as he can.

Sharsosah
September 8, 2015

*As we enter the city, the door closes behind us, I walk to the jarls palace.*

"Now no one can mistreat me for being a khajiit."

*We enter the palace and see the jarl.*

"My jarl, I have no idea how busy you are, but I must ask, can I have a favor?"

by Sharsosah
September 8, 2015

*As we enter the city, the door closes behind us, I walk to the jarls palace.*

"Now no one can mistreat me for being a khajiit."

*We enter the palace and see the jarl.*

"My jarl, I have no idea how busy you are, but I must ask, can I have a favor?"

Bildiik
September 8, 2015

When Bibo said this words, a large nord appeard between him and jarl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ulfsaar

Race: Nord

Sex: Male

Speciality: Warhammer.

Family: Killed by elves in Great War.

Looking: Very tall, muscular, large beard, single-eyed (eye-patch).

Armor: Stormlord Armor.

Specials: Pure Hatred to all elves, Battle Hunger, very sharp reflexes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jarl is busy right now, what business such pathetic thief have to him?" Ulfsaar said.

by Bildiik
September 8, 2015

When Bibo said this words, a large nord appeard between him and jarl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ulfsaar

Race: Nord

Sex: Male

Speciality: Warhammer.

Family: Killed by elves in Great War.

Looking: Very tall, muscular, large beard, single-eyed (eye-patch).

Armor: Stormlord Armor.

Specials: Pure Hatred to all elves, Battle Hunger, very sharp reflexes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jarl is busy right now, what business such pathetic thief have to him?" Ulfsaar said.

Sharsosah
September 8, 2015

"Piece of philth! I am no trash, you are beneath me un-cat! This city -my home- is sacred to the khajiits and even the lowest beggar has more power than Ulfric in this city!"

by Sharsosah
September 8, 2015

"Piece of philth! I am no trash, you are beneath me un-cat! This city -my home- is sacred to the khajiits and even the lowest beggar has more power than Ulfric in this city!"

Bildiik
September 8, 2015

"Piece of philth, you said? Well i see only one piece of philth, and its your miserable proud."

by Bildiik
September 8, 2015

"Piece of philth, you said? Well i see only one piece of philth, and its your miserable proud."

Sharsosah
September 8, 2015

"I think you are mistaken, I am a khajiit, not a nord like you..."

by Sharsosah
September 8, 2015

"I think you are mistaken, I am a khajiit, not a nord like you..."

Bildiik
September 8, 2015

"So you say that cats have no proud of theyr kind? I'm not surprised! Your kind have only good thiefs and smugglers with drug dealers, boy."

by Bildiik
September 8, 2015

"So you say that cats have no proud of theyr kind? I'm not surprised! Your kind have only good thiefs and smugglers with drug dealers, boy."

Sharsosah
September 8, 2015

"Wow, thanks for complementing me, I know all khajiits are good at sneaking, great speach, and awesome chemists."

by Sharsosah
September 8, 2015

"Wow, thanks for complementing me, I know all khajiits are good at sneaking, great speach, and awesome chemists."

Bildiik
September 8, 2015

"True, your kind is good at dark deeds, you should not be underestimated. I knew some cats that helped me long time ago. But you are not like them, i didn't heard any sound of their walk, and you are noisy one. I hear your breath."

by Bildiik
September 8, 2015

"True, your kind is good at dark deeds, you should not be underestimated. I knew some cats that helped me long time ago. But you are not like them, i didn't heard any sound of their walk, and you are noisy one. I hear your breath."

Sharsosah
September 8, 2015

"I know, I am young and live loudly, but we must use the dwemer machine hidden in this mountain."

by Sharsosah
September 8, 2015

"I know, I am young and live loudly, but we must use the dwemer machine hidden in this mountain."

Bildiik
September 8, 2015

"So thats why you here, that explains a lot. Rumors are louder then you, you see..."

by Bildiik
September 8, 2015

"So thats why you here, that explains a lot. Rumors are louder then you, you see..."

Sharsosah
September 8, 2015

"I see your strength, you would be a good addition to our party, our mission as you know is to hunt down the last dragons."

by Sharsosah
September 8, 2015

"I see your strength, you would be a good addition to our party, our mission as you know is to hunt down the last dragons."

Bildiik
September 8, 2015

"Thats why I'm here. Lord Ulfric told me to finish old buisness. And then rumors said that a bunch of people hunting dragons down. And what about this machine..?"

by Bildiik
September 8, 2015

"Thats why I'm here. Lord Ulfric told me to finish old buisness. And then rumors said that a bunch of people hunting dragons down. And what about this machine..?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  14  15  16  17 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.