Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

The arrows went right through Veyd as if he was nothing, he broke free from the stone with  sheer brute strength, he took his scythe and imbued it in a strange fire (the one mortha uses) 'What's this fire...i've never seen it....' he charged a Void Ball and tried to fight against the force that was trying to control him, he tried so hard to not throw it at Makor but was forced to dash at Makor 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

The arrows went right through Veyd as if he was nothing, he broke free from the stone with  sheer brute strength, he took his scythe and imbued it in a strange fire (the one mortha uses) 'What's this fire...i've never seen it....' he charged a Void Ball and tried to fight against the force that was trying to control him, he tried so hard to not throw it at Makor but was forced to dash at Makor 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Makor turns around and places his thick hands around Veyd's neck and slowly lifting him up.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Makor turns around and places his thick hands around Veyd's neck and slowly lifting him up.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Falin growled. For them to suddenly be invulerable to any attack was beyond troubling. "Now what are we supposed to do!?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

Falin growled. For them to suddenly be invulerable to any attack was beyond troubling. "Now what are we supposed to do!?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Makor drops Veyd do the sudden immense pain in his arm. His arm had a large gash in it. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

Makor drops Veyd do the sudden immense pain in his arm. His arm had a large gash in it. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Veyd wacked Makor with his Wings (he can use his ability, Raven Wings, at will) he concealed his wings again and gathered up void energy, he slammed it on the ground sending out a shockwave. 'Dammit! I have to regain control over my body somehow....'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Veyd wacked Makor with his Wings (he can use his ability, Raven Wings, at will) he concealed his wings again and gathered up void energy, he slammed it on the ground sending out a shockwave. 'Dammit! I have to regain control over my body somehow....'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

(oooh, EPIC Raven Wings vs Dragon Wings)

Makor casts Dragon wings and wacks Veyd too. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015

(oooh, EPIC Raven Wings vs Dragon Wings)

Makor casts Dragon wings and wacks Veyd too. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Veyd shouted out loudly like a crazed creature he yelled in anger trying to move his body and fight against Mortha's control "GGGGRRRRAAAAAAGGGHHH!!" his body was slowly being covered with the strnage magic of Mortha (Imagine it like this LINK except picture Veyd and instead of the red and blue it's blackish covering his body)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Veyd shouted out loudly like a crazed creature he yelled in anger trying to move his body and fight against Mortha's control "GGGGRRRRAAAAAAGGGHHH!!" his body was slowly being covered with the strnage magic of Mortha (Imagine it like this LINK except picture Veyd and instead of the red and blue it's blackish covering his body)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(We really don't need a visual of everything Veyd does)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(We really don't need a visual of everything Veyd does)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(I know but it's just so you have an understanding :P)

Veyd overcomes the energy and control of Mortha he releases the aura around him and Gets ready to send a Void Blast at Mortha "You will not win Mortha!...Leave this Realm!" he demanded

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Veyd overcomes the energy and control of Mortha he releases the aura around him and Gets ready to send a Void Blast at Mortha "You will not win Mortha!...Leave this Realm!" he demanded

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Bruh, it wasn't supposed to be that easy!)

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Bruh, it wasn't supposed to be that easy!)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(It wasn't....he had to use every ounce of his strength to fight it, I'm not as good at describing things as you are lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(It wasn't....he had to use every ounce of his strength to fight it, I'm not as good at describing things as you are lol)

Grolahmul
October 28, 2015

*KDK and Gold dodge Falin's arrow, mirroring each other, and KDK summons his own bow. Gold draws his Greatsword, and dashes towards Falin. KDK shoots at Sauriil.*

"NO!" exclaimed Gold in his thoughts, who could not control himself.

(Twin teleapathy?)

"Ko'Do'Kar does not want to do this either, Gold!"  thought KDK, struggling.

by Grolahmul
October 28, 2015

*KDK and Gold dodge Falin's arrow, mirroring each other, and KDK summons his own bow. Gold draws his Greatsword, and dashes towards Falin. KDK shoots at Sauriil.*

"NO!" exclaimed Gold in his thoughts, who could not control himself.

(Twin teleapathy?)

"Ko'Do'Kar does not want to do this either, Gold!"  thought KDK, struggling.

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(It wasn't supposed to happen yet! It was too quick! :( )

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(It wasn't supposed to happen yet! It was too quick! :( )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(Well umm how about Mortha electricutes him until he is on his knees unable to fight against it?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(Well umm how about Mortha electricutes him until he is on his knees unable to fight against it?)

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(It should take at least 10 posts. Your posts.)

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(It should take at least 10 posts. Your posts.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.