Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  78  79  80  81  82  89  90  91  92 > >>  

ikaram
August 25, 2014

You are thickheaded screwing everything that worked so fine untill now. I'm gone too.

by ikaram
August 25, 2014

You are thickheaded screwing everything that worked so fine untill now. I'm gone too.

ikaram
August 25, 2014

I'm sorry Val, but this ain't like Season Unending. There is no Esbern to stop Ulfric and Tulius from giving up the negotiations.

by ikaram
August 25, 2014

I'm sorry Val, but this ain't like Season Unending. There is no Esbern to stop Ulfric and Tulius from giving up the negotiations.

valromar
August 25, 2014
I am the literal greybeard in all of this
by valromar
August 25, 2014
I am the literal greybeard in all of this

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

Actually I don't want to leave...but I will stop using extra characters, just maple and shyvana.

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

Actually I don't want to leave...but I will stop using extra characters, just maple and shyvana.

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

OMG THIS IS LIKE STORMCLAOKS VS. IMPERIALS KYLE IS RIGHT

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

OMG THIS IS LIKE STORMCLAOKS VS. IMPERIALS KYLE IS RIGHT

ikaram
August 25, 2014

Maple is a horse it doesn't count. I mean, it's not like a talking horse, right?

by ikaram
August 25, 2014

Maple is a horse it doesn't count. I mean, it's not like a talking horse, right?

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

well maple may be a horse, but she can think for herself, she isn't really normal, and she can speak, but only mentally through Shyvana.

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

well maple may be a horse, but she can think for herself, she isn't really normal, and she can speak, but only mentally through Shyvana.

valromar
August 25, 2014
apparently they can communicate using telepathy
by valromar
August 25, 2014
apparently they can communicate using telepathy

ikaram
August 25, 2014

OK, so sorta like a frickin' Deadra, but not. I frickin' hate Deadra. They get into your mind and bring you no good. Unless it's Nocturnal, but she never says "Thank you". And Meridia almost killed me. FRICKIN' 200 METERS JUST FOR SOME DUMB SWORD?! And Molag Bal is the worst. I couldn't sleep at night. Only Sanguin is fun. Real fun.

by ikaram
August 25, 2014

OK, so sorta like a frickin' Deadra, but not. I frickin' hate Deadra. They get into your mind and bring you no good. Unless it's Nocturnal, but she never says "Thank you". And Meridia almost killed me. FRICKIN' 200 METERS JUST FOR SOME DUMB SWORD?! And Molag Bal is the worst. I couldn't sleep at night. Only Sanguin is fun. Real fun.

valromar
August 25, 2014
Sorta
by valromar
August 25, 2014
Sorta

ikaram
August 25, 2014

Guys, I can't do this RP anymore. Not because of the fight, but because I don't have the time. I need to practice Dovahzul and school is starting in a week...

by ikaram
August 25, 2014

Guys, I can't do this RP anymore. Not because of the fight, but because I don't have the time. I need to practice Dovahzul and school is starting in a week...

ikaram
August 25, 2014

You can continue using more characters since I can't do this anyway.

by ikaram
August 25, 2014

You can continue using more characters since I can't do this anyway.

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

*explodes*

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

*explodes*

Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

then this argument was for nothing ;~;

by Blood Moon
August 25, 2014

then this argument was for nothing ;~;

valromar
August 25, 2014

FFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK

by valromar
August 25, 2014

FFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  78  79  80  81  82  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.