Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  79  80  81  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

*KDK and Gold dodge Falin's arrow, mirroring each other, and KDK summons his own bow. Gold draws his Greatsword, and dashes towards Falin. KDK shoots at Sauriil.*

"NO!" exclaimed Gold in his thoughts, who could not control himself.

(Twin teleapathy?)

"Ko'Do'Kar does not want to do this either, Gold!"  thought KDK, struggling.

Spotting the charging Argonian, Falin barely managed to slide under the swing of his greatsword. Arrows clearly don't hurt them, and I'm sure my dagger won't do much either. She managed at quick glance at KDK's bow before having to dodge another swing of the sword. The blade making a small cut across her face. A bound bow can't pierce dragon scales. Rolling around Gold, She seized him in a hold, locking the joints.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 28, 2015

*KDK and Gold dodge Falin's arrow, mirroring each other, and KDK summons his own bow. Gold draws his Greatsword, and dashes towards Falin. KDK shoots at Sauriil.*

"NO!" exclaimed Gold in his thoughts, who could not control himself.

(Twin teleapathy?)

"Ko'Do'Kar does not want to do this either, Gold!"  thought KDK, struggling.

Spotting the charging Argonian, Falin barely managed to slide under the swing of his greatsword. Arrows clearly don't hurt them, and I'm sure my dagger won't do much either. She managed at quick glance at KDK's bow before having to dodge another swing of the sword. The blade making a small cut across her face. A bound bow can't pierce dragon scales. Rolling around Gold, She seized him in a hold, locking the joints.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Mortha electricutes Veyd while he tries to fight against it by redirecting it but is forced to the ground by the force and power of the lightning, dropping his scythe on the ground

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

Mortha electricutes Veyd while he tries to fight against it by redirecting it but is forced to the ground by the force and power of the lightning, dropping his scythe on the ground

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(0__0 Veyd has never dropped his scythe in battle, that contains a tiny bit of his of his eternal essence and has the power of the Void...if it gets in the wrong hands.....)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(0__0 Veyd has never dropped his scythe in battle, that contains a tiny bit of his of his eternal essence and has the power of the Void...if it gets in the wrong hands.....)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Er, Mortha probably doesn't need it) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Er, Mortha probably doesn't need it) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(Probably not, but one of you's could take it and use it, if you find out how to tap into its power and how to even wield it xD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(Probably not, but one of you's could take it and use it, if you find out how to tap into its power and how to even wield it xD)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(It's definitly not a Makor weapon, too light) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(It's definitly not a Makor weapon, too light) 

Grolahmul
October 28, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar could use... WAIT, these are not Ko'Do'Kar's thoughts!" thought KDK, who was forced over to the scythe.

(Yay, great job, Veyd, you just screwed over the Immortals...)

by Grolahmul
October 28, 2015

"Ko'Do'Kar could use... WAIT, these are not Ko'Do'Kar's thoughts!" thought KDK, who was forced over to the scythe.

(Yay, great job, Veyd, you just screwed over the Immortals...)

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

Sauriil teleports and grabs Veyd's scythe.

(There. Problem solved)

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

(There. Problem solved)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(There. Problem solved)

(use it wisely for it's more than it appears to be....)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(There. Problem solved)

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Your telling that to me? Who controls Sauriil! You know only a FRACTION of my power, little mortal. Too evil? Yeah. I thought so.)

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Your telling that to me? Who controls Sauriil! You know only a FRACTION of my power, little mortal. Too evil? Yeah. I thought so.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(I'm not a joor, all dragons are immortal, that's why only the dragonborn can fully kill a dragon)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(I'm not a joor, all dragons are immortal, that's why only the dragonborn can fully kill a dragon)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(Back to RP maybe?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(Back to RP maybe?)

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Back to RP maybe?)

(I shall continue when I want to! But sure.)

Sauriil gripped the scythe, and felt the power of the Void coming from the weapon. He tossed it into the portal. Such power cannot be taken lightly. I will not use it.

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Back to RP maybe?)

(I shall continue when I want to! But sure.)

Sauriil gripped the scythe, and felt the power of the Void coming from the weapon. He tossed it into the portal. Such power cannot be taken lightly. I will not use it.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(WHAT THE HELL THAT'S MY FREAKIN SCYTHE)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(He doesn't need it, he has the powers of Auri-El for crying out loud :P)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(He doesn't need it, he has the powers of Auri-El for crying out loud :P)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  79  80  81  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.