Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  79  80  81  82  83  294  295  296  297 > >>  

Duryoljot
May 13, 2016

YIIIIIIIIIIIIPPEEEEEEE!!! Spread yo wings and fllyyyyyyy!!! *crashes into the roof*.

Welp, shite. So umm... I might need to rethink that next time, I thought the heavenly light casted upon my body was a skylight but it was just the light fixtures. Oh wait, my soul is cursed to damnation and torment in the Soul Cairn, what am I doing here? *Explodes in confetti*.

by Duryoljot
May 13, 2016

YIIIIIIIIIIIIPPEEEEEEE!!! Spread yo wings and fllyyyyyyy!!! *crashes into the roof*.

Welp, shite. So umm... I might need to rethink that next time, I thought the heavenly light casted upon my body was a skylight but it was just the light fixtures. Oh wait, my soul is cursed to damnation and torment in the Soul Cairn, what am I doing here? *Explodes in confetti*.

Vulreytholm
May 13, 2016

Last words recorded, let the celebration commence! Wait...did you guys already use the confetti? Great, let's clean this up before the salsa goes bad...again.

by Vulreytholm
May 13, 2016

Last words recorded, let the celebration commence! Wait...did you guys already use the confetti? Great, let's clean this up before the salsa goes bad...again.

Jordan L
May 14, 2016
Wait, the first batch of salsa went bad?!?!? That explains why I've been using the restroom so often. Draaf.. Double meaning intended. Well I'll go get the broom so we can clean the confetti. Ps no one go behind the jarl's quarters. It smells quite bad for some reason... Anyone got a potion of cure disease for my stomach and bowel problems?
by Jordan L
May 14, 2016
Wait, the first batch of salsa went bad?!?!? That explains why I've been using the restroom so often. Draaf.. Double meaning intended. Well I'll go get the broom so we can clean the confetti. Ps no one go behind the jarl's quarters. It smells quite bad for some reason... Anyone got a potion of cure disease for my stomach and bowel problems?

Necromas
May 14, 2016

Man, this whole exacution was a bust. Oh well. I better get the vacaum. 

by Necromas
May 14, 2016

Man, this whole exacution was a bust. Oh well. I better get the vacaum. 

Veyd Sahvoz
May 14, 2016
Banned for executing DurYolJot
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 14, 2016
Banned for executing DurYolJot

Necromas
May 14, 2016

Banned for interupting my vacuming. Hmph. Some people. 

by Necromas
May 14, 2016

Banned for interupting my vacuming. Hmph. Some people. 

Veyd Sahvoz
May 15, 2016
Banned for having a bad attitude
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 15, 2016
Banned for having a bad attitude

Vulreytholm
May 16, 2016
Banned because we didn't execute him, he flew into the roof and he is most likely dead.
by Vulreytholm
May 16, 2016
Banned because we didn't execute him, he flew into the roof and he is most likely dead.

Vulreytholm
May 16, 2016
No wat, he's still alive! But he's choking on confetti. Confetti kills. Confetti: not even once.
by Vulreytholm
May 16, 2016
No wat, he's still alive! But he's choking on confetti. Confetti kills. Confetti: not even once.

Duryoljot
May 16, 2016

*ack*... *cough*... *wheeze*...

I didn't *cough* teleport properly... The tip of my snout is still *hack* here! I think there's a wad of confetti stuck in my throooooat... *a vortex of white hot fire emits from his jaws, roasting the bon bons and spewing strangely wet confetti all over Necromas as he uses his two little claws at the end of each wing to clean*

by Duryoljot
May 16, 2016

*ack*... *cough*... *wheeze*...

I didn't *cough* teleport properly... The tip of my snout is still *hack* here! I think there's a wad of confetti stuck in my throooooat... *a vortex of white hot fire emits from his jaws, roasting the bon bons and spewing strangely wet confetti all over Necromas as he uses his two little claws at the end of each wing to clean*

Jordan L
May 16, 2016

*walks in 5 minutes later*

No! Who roasted my precious bon-bons!!! in all of the excitement and preparation, i never even got to eat one... and now they are charred spheres of carbon.... This whole execution business is too much hassle. At least these cool, wet, confetti strips can cool me off in this hot tempered moment.. Why are these things even wet? *shrugs*  Oh well. *proceeds to place confetti on forehead* 

by Jordan L
May 16, 2016

*walks in 5 minutes later*

No! Who roasted my precious bon-bons!!! in all of the excitement and preparation, i never even got to eat one... and now they are charred spheres of carbon.... This whole execution business is too much hassle. At least these cool, wet, confetti strips can cool me off in this hot tempered moment.. Why are these things even wet? *shrugs*  Oh well. *proceeds to place confetti on forehead* 

Duryoljot
May 16, 2016

I'm going to try and dematerialize out now. Sorry about the firewhiskey bon bons!

by Duryoljot
May 16, 2016

I'm going to try and dematerialize out now. Sorry about the firewhiskey bon bons!

Necromas
May 16, 2016

This execution went from bad to worse. That's it.  I hope everyones like killer cyborgs.

Cuz it's time for you to fight for your lives. 

by Necromas
May 16, 2016

This execution went from bad to worse. That's it.  I hope everyones like killer cyborgs.

Cuz it's time for you to fight for your lives. 

sunbrosforlife
May 16, 2016
@Necromas Banned for being strangely off-topic.
by sunbrosforlife
May 16, 2016
@Necromas Banned for being strangely off-topic.

Veyd Sahvoz
May 17, 2016
Banned for not being off-topic. Actually, since when was there even a topic? We're all literally making up random shit as we go xD
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 17, 2016
Banned for not being off-topic. Actually, since when was there even a topic? We're all literally making up random shit as we go xD
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  79  80  81  82  83  294  295  296  297 > >>