Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

(POINTLESS OOC!)

by Emperor of Man
October 28, 2015

(POINTLESS OOC!)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(POINTLESS FUCKING OOC!)

(Umm, what was did you post right now, exactly, if you hadn't, the conversation would've been over) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 28, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(POINTLESS FUCKING OOC!)

(Umm, what was did you post right now, exactly, if you hadn't, the conversation would've been over) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(That's my scythe though :(......now it's gone...............)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

(That's my scythe though :(......now it's gone...............)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I shall continue when I want to! But sure.)

Sauriil gripped the scythe, and felt the power of the Void coming from the weapon. He tossed it into the portal. Such power cannot be taken lightly. I will not use it.

Even though Veyd was being electrocuted he could feel apart of himself being ripped from him and thrown somewhere else, he looked at Sauriil throwing it in a portal, he found a way to redirect the lightning. He ran towards Sauriil, created a portal near him and jumped into it while it closed behind him.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I shall continue when I want to! But sure.)

Sauriil gripped the scythe, and felt the power of the Void coming from the weapon. He tossed it into the portal. Such power cannot be taken lightly. I will not use it.

Even though Veyd was being electrocuted he could feel apart of himself being ripped from him and thrown somewhere else, he looked at Sauriil throwing it in a portal, he found a way to redirect the lightning. He ran towards Sauriil, created a portal near him and jumped into it while it closed behind him.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

He was in an unknown place, he hadn't seen before he saw his scythe before him except this time it was a shroud of darkness holding the scythe. Veyd charged a Void Ball and thrusted it at the darkness. He passed right through it "What?!" the shroud moved towards him and swung the scythe in series of slashes like a flurry. Veyd never thought to wield his scythe like that. He imbued his hands with Black Fire in the shape of a blade and jabbed at the shroud, trying to stun it or something to make it disappear.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 28, 2015

He was in an unknown place, he hadn't seen before he saw his scythe before him except this time it was a shroud of darkness holding the scythe. Veyd charged a Void Ball and thrusted it at the darkness. He passed right through it "What?!" the shroud moved towards him and swung the scythe in series of slashes like a flurry. Veyd never thought to wield his scythe like that. He imbued his hands with Black Fire in the shape of a blade and jabbed at the shroud, trying to stun it or something to make it disappear.

roastedZork
October 29, 2015

{know what? i give up. i keep falling behind. i'm leaving.}

by roastedZork
October 29, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

Veyd did a series of Jabs and Strikes at the shroud not doing much damage to it, all of a sudden it turned into the shape of Mortha. Veyd growled and sent HUGE streams of Black Fire at her only burning her a bit but she quickly recovered

"Seriously Veyd Sahvoz?....that's all you've got? I have your scythe and your weak as can be without it" she chuckled and spun the scythe on a side angle in the air, as if it was rotating on her hand "This is where you die Veyd Sahvoz..." Veyd used the remaining strength he had to fight her, for if he didn't get his scythe, he would be doomed. Even though his skull face was shrouded by drkness his eyes were visible except they were glowing red. The Black Fire around his hands became the length of swords, and could change shape, size, and length. He chargd at Mortha with the swords and sent a series of slashes of Black Fire towards her

(Don't worry I'll be at the temple in a moment, also as long as that scythe is in Mortha's possesion his life force will be slowly drained but he will make it out...you'll see)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 29, 2015

Veyd did a series of Jabs and Strikes at the shroud not doing much damage to it, all of a sudden it turned into the shape of Mortha. Veyd growled and sent HUGE streams of Black Fire at her only burning her a bit but she quickly recovered

"Seriously Veyd Sahvoz?....that's all you've got? I have your scythe and your weak as can be without it" she chuckled and spun the scythe on a side angle in the air, as if it was rotating on her hand "This is where you die Veyd Sahvoz..." Veyd used the remaining strength he had to fight her, for if he didn't get his scythe, he would be doomed. Even though his skull face was shrouded by drkness his eyes were visible except they were glowing red. The Black Fire around his hands became the length of swords, and could change shape, size, and length. He chargd at Mortha with the swords and sent a series of slashes of Black Fire towards her

(Don't worry I'll be at the temple in a moment, also as long as that scythe is in Mortha's possesion his life force will be slowly drained but he will make it out...you'll see)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Seriously, we don't need a visual of EVERYTHING Veyd does) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 29, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Seriously, we don't need a visual of EVERYTHING Veyd does) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 29, 2015
roastedZork

(Not our fault you're not online much...BAI!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 29, 2015
roastedZork

(Not our fault you're not online much...BAI!) 

Emperor of Man
October 29, 2015

(This will be the only OOC but: I said NO OOC AT ALL! EVER. Last warning.)

by Emperor of Man
October 29, 2015

(This will be the only OOC but: I said NO OOC AT ALL! EVER. Last warning.)

Emperor of Man
October 29, 2015

Sauriil lobs a Divine Shockball at KDK and Gol'diir. They both release Falin, as they turn to him.

by Emperor of Man
October 29, 2015

Sauriil lobs a Divine Shockball at KDK and Gol'diir. They both release Falin, as they turn to him.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

Falin winces, having taken a slight hit from Sauriil's spell as well. These things were able to shrug off a powerful spell like that, it was unlikely she could even break one of their limbs. What a mess.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

Falin winces, having taken a slight hit from Sauriil's spell as well. These things were able to shrug off a powerful spell like that, it was unlikely she could even break one of their limbs. What a mess.

Grolahmul
October 29, 2015

*Gol'diir rushes Sauriil, and KDK sneaks around him. When he is behind Sauriil, he shoots, using some disciplined control to make sure it didn't hit. Gold swings.*

by Grolahmul
October 29, 2015

*Gol'diir rushes Sauriil, and KDK sneaks around him. When he is behind Sauriil, he shoots, using some disciplined control to make sure it didn't hit. Gold swings.*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

Letting out a snarl, Falin charged Gold. Seizing his blade arm she tackled him to the ground. Grappling with the Argonian, she got a strong hold on his arm. Break it, dislocate it. Something to slow down their attacks and buy time.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 29, 2015

Letting out a snarl, Falin charged Gold. Seizing his blade arm she tackled him to the ground. Grappling with the Argonian, she got a strong hold on his arm. Break it, dislocate it. Something to slow down their attacks and buy time.

Grolahmul
October 30, 2015
"Orb," said Gold, strained, "Get... The... orb... GO!". *I get zapped for resisting, and the shock goes through Falin as well.*
by Grolahmul
October 30, 2015
"Orb," said Gold, strained, "Get... The... orb... GO!". *I get zapped for resisting, and the shock goes through Falin as well.*
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.