Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  294  295  296  297 > >>  

Vulreytholm
May 17, 2016
Hades has a point, but it still is fun to ban and to execute.
by Vulreytholm
May 17, 2016
Hades has a point, but it still is fun to ban and to execute.

Duryoljot
May 17, 2016

*the light fixtures tremble, the bowls of bon bons fall to the floor...*

*Dur rematerializes in cheese*

Look! Now approaches the wrath of Necromas, in the form of... 

[THE NEKKIELIN!]

The great zeppelin made from the popular dragon-scarf! Within it are the teddy bear cyborgs!!!

by Duryoljot
May 17, 2016

*the light fixtures tremble, the bowls of bon bons fall to the floor...*

*Dur rematerializes in cheese*

Look! Now approaches the wrath of Necromas, in the form of... 

[THE NEKKIELIN!]

The great zeppelin made from the popular dragon-scarf! Within it are the teddy bear cyborgs!!!

Necromas
May 17, 2016

I forgot  I was covered in Confetti. Makes my whole "Evil Overlord" entrance really lame. I haven't been this pissed off since I lost at the beaches of Normandy. Damm Americans.... 

by Necromas
May 17, 2016

I forgot  I was covered in Confetti. Makes my whole "Evil Overlord" entrance really lame. I haven't been this pissed off since I lost at the beaches of Normandy. Damm Americans.... 

Duryoljot
May 17, 2016

You mean Brits? Whatever, the show continues!

Oh, wait... Why is the [Nekkielen] on fire?

Oh... OH! It is our lord and saviour, Thomas the Dank Dragon!

*The Thomas the Tank engine theme blaring at 7x the volume from the heavens, freight trains begin to rocket from the Sun and tear through the [Nekkielen].

by Duryoljot
May 17, 2016

You mean Brits? Whatever, the show continues!

Oh, wait... Why is the [Nekkielen] on fire?

Oh... OH! It is our lord and saviour, Thomas the Dank Dragon!

*The Thomas the Tank engine theme blaring at 7x the volume from the heavens, freight trains begin to rocket from the Sun and tear through the [Nekkielen].

Jordan L
May 17, 2016

*puts on sunglasses*

ooooooh! what a lovely display! Perhaps I'll even be able to roast some marshmallows from the fire's heat! itd be a great break since i missed out on the earlier bon-bons.

by Jordan L
May 17, 2016

*puts on sunglasses*

ooooooh! what a lovely display! Perhaps I'll even be able to roast some marshmallows from the fire's heat! itd be a great break since i missed out on the earlier bon-bons.

Necromas
May 17, 2016

This day keeps getting wore and worse. At least no one found what the Nekkies are made of. 

by Necromas
May 17, 2016

This day keeps getting wore and worse. At least no one found what the Nekkies are made of. 

Duryoljot
May 17, 2016

You mean sheep's intestine and liverwurst? Or perhaps the spider silk and fry grease variant?

by Duryoljot
May 17, 2016

You mean sheep's intestine and liverwurst? Or perhaps the spider silk and fry grease variant?

Vulreytholm
May 17, 2016
Well, I am just tired of watching mortals without drinking their blood, all of you are banned for making me thirsty. But one of you can be offered as a sacrifice. Dur, you must pay for your blasphemy (thoug I really don't care) as well as churros to replace the bon-bons.
by Vulreytholm
May 17, 2016
Well, I am just tired of watching mortals without drinking their blood, all of you are banned for making me thirsty. But one of you can be offered as a sacrifice. Dur, you must pay for your blasphemy (thoug I really don't care) as well as churros to replace the bon-bons.

Ouranos
May 18, 2016

^

|

|

Banned for demanding churros 

by Ouranos
May 18, 2016

^

|

|

Banned for demanding churros 

Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

Hey, you all are the ones who tried to tie a dragon to a stake and burn him. A cursed party dragon, no less. What did you THINK would happen? *Balloons sprout from the dragon's back and carry him away*

by Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

Hey, you all are the ones who tried to tie a dragon to a stake and burn him. A cursed party dragon, no less. What did you THINK would happen? *Balloons sprout from the dragon's back and carry him away*

Jordan L
May 18, 2016

I thought It'd be more fun. you did say party dragon after all.

by Jordan L
May 18, 2016

I thought It'd be more fun. you did say party dragon after all.

Necromas
May 18, 2016

Shhh... He's not gone yet. Get the hunting riffles kids, we're hunting party dragon! 

by Necromas
May 18, 2016

Shhh... He's not gone yet. Get the hunting riffles kids, we're hunting party dragon! 

Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

WHAT? INITIATE EMERGENCY ROCKETS!!!

Twin turbo boosters emerge from the dragon's side, a portal to the soul cairn opens and the dragon flies slowly across the heavens in a cloud of balloons...

by Duryoljot
May 18, 2016

WHAT? INITIATE EMERGENCY ROCKETS!!!

Twin turbo boosters emerge from the dragon's side, a portal to the soul cairn opens and the dragon flies slowly across the heavens in a cloud of balloons...

Veyd Sahvoz
May 18, 2016
Banned for not making sense.
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 18, 2016
Banned for not making sense.

Vulreytholm
May 18, 2016
Wait, who's the party dragon? Banned for confusing me as well!
by Vulreytholm
May 18, 2016
Wait, who's the party dragon? Banned for confusing me as well!
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83  84  294  295  296  297 > >>