The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  294  295  296  297 > >>  

Necromas
May 18, 2016

YOU WON"T GET AWAY THAT EASY!

*The Nekklin reforms from it's ashes, and Neromas jumps aboard*

VICTORY OR SOVNGARDE!

*Cyborg Teddy Bear Jetpackers with nets rush towards the fleeing dragon*

HA HA HA HA, THEY CALLED ME CRAZY WHEN I INVESTED MY LIFES SAVINGS INTO TEDDY BEAR CYBORGS. NOW LOOK AT ME!

by Necromas
May 18, 2016

YOU WON"T GET AWAY THAT EASY!

*The Nekklin reforms from it's ashes, and Neromas jumps aboard*

VICTORY OR SOVNGARDE!

*Cyborg Teddy Bear Jetpackers with nets rush towards the fleeing dragon*

HA HA HA HA, THEY CALLED ME CRAZY WHEN I INVESTED MY LIFES SAVINGS INTO TEDDY BEAR CYBORGS. NOW LOOK AT ME!

Veyd Sahvoz
May 18, 2016

Banned for making me say what in Oblivion.

by Veyd Sahvoz
May 18, 2016

Banned for making me say what in Oblivion.

Vulreytholm
May 19, 2016
Aah, those were the words I was looking for.
by Vulreytholm
May 19, 2016
Aah, those were the words I was looking for.

Duryoljot
May 19, 2016

Oh, Akatosh! Better take a cue from my pal Road Runner and meep meep! 

*Dur's balloon's explode in chocolate scented mist and he straps on some ostrich legs, when he lands he sprints away, resisting the urge to thrust his snout five feet into the ground*

by Duryoljot
May 19, 2016

Oh, Akatosh! Better take a cue from my pal Road Runner and meep meep! 

*Dur's balloon's explode in chocolate scented mist and he straps on some ostrich legs, when he lands he sprints away, resisting the urge to thrust his snout five feet into the ground*

Ouranos
May 19, 2016

What is even happening? Wait, is that a party dragon? *Gun cocks* FINALLY!! THEY SAID I WAS CRAZY FOR BUYING A PARTY-DRAGON GUN! I'LL SHOW THEM!!!

by Ouranos
May 19, 2016

What is even happening? Wait, is that a party dragon? *Gun cocks* FINALLY!! THEY SAID I WAS CRAZY FOR BUYING A PARTY-DRAGON GUN! I'LL SHOW THEM!!!

Duryoljot
May 19, 2016

WHY DOES EVERYONE COME PREPARED FOR THE PARTY DRAGON, EVERY TIME?!!

FINE!!! I''ll just use my... Um, hold on a minute, opening my bag of tricks while running at a speed capable of running through walls is rather difficult!

*Dur starts throwing random knick knacks, mariachi instruments, and balloon animals on the ground. After a particularly diifcult struggle he pulls a bus full of orphans from his bag and sets it on the road, it begins to spin out at the high speeds and risks being flipped over and decimated, perhpas killing the orphans inside. 

"WHO NOW WILL ATTEMPT TO STOP ME AS THE LIVES OF TWENTY SEVEN CHILDREN ARE PUT IN YOUR CLAWS?!"

by Duryoljot
May 19, 2016

WHY DOES EVERYONE COME PREPARED FOR THE PARTY DRAGON, EVERY TIME?!!

FINE!!! I''ll just use my... Um, hold on a minute, opening my bag of tricks while running at a speed capable of running through walls is rather difficult!

*Dur starts throwing random knick knacks, mariachi instruments, and balloon animals on the ground. After a particularly diifcult struggle he pulls a bus full of orphans from his bag and sets it on the road, it begins to spin out at the high speeds and risks being flipped over and decimated, perhpas killing the orphans inside. 

"WHO NOW WILL ATTEMPT TO STOP ME AS THE LIVES OF TWENTY SEVEN CHILDREN ARE PUT IN YOUR CLAWS?!"

Necromas
May 19, 2016

ME! 
THE ONLY REASON I COULD USE THOSE ORPHANS IS FOR CHILD LABOR MAKING NEKKIES!

HA HA HA!

YOU DON"T HAVE TO PAY PEOPLE WHO CAN"T STAND UP TO YOU!

by Necromas
May 19, 2016

ME! 
THE ONLY REASON I COULD USE THOSE ORPHANS IS FOR CHILD LABOR MAKING NEKKIES!

HA HA HA!

YOU DON"T HAVE TO PAY PEOPLE WHO CAN"T STAND UP TO YOU!

Veyd Sahvoz
May 19, 2016
Banned for involving orphans in this. You should be ashamed of yourselves!
by Veyd Sahvoz
May 19, 2016
Banned for involving orphans in this. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

Duryoljot
May 19, 2016

By Nirn, what a madman! Those weren't even human children, they were little Khajiit! 

SOMEONE STOP THIS MADMAN!!!

*Whips out firework rocket bundle, lights it, and lets it tear throught he sky towards the Nekkielen*

by Duryoljot
May 19, 2016

By Nirn, what a madman! Those weren't even human children, they were little Khajiit! 

SOMEONE STOP THIS MADMAN!!!

*Whips out firework rocket bundle, lights it, and lets it tear throught he sky towards the Nekkielen*

Necromas
May 19, 2016

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 

*Jumps from burning Nekkielen seconds before it explodes*

NEXT TIME GADGET!

*Hits ground with a comical thud*

by Necromas
May 19, 2016

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! 

*Jumps from burning Nekkielen seconds before it explodes*

NEXT TIME GADGET!

*Hits ground with a comical thud*

Ouranos
May 19, 2016

NOOOO NECROMAS!!! YOU SHALL PAY FOR THIS, DUR!!! *Begins frantically searching through spells*

by Ouranos
May 19, 2016

NOOOO NECROMAS!!! YOU SHALL PAY FOR THIS, DUR!!! *Begins frantically searching through spells*

Jordan L
May 19, 2016

*shoots gun at dur. misses and wastes all his ammo*

Why the heck are there 3 dragons now!?!?!?!?!? I knew i shouldnt've drank so much mead at the celebration.... At least Ouranos reminded me of my spell arsenal!  Take this Dur!!!!!!!!! *begins drunkenly spamming lightning storm, while spinning in all directions hitting everything in sight but dur, nearly killing necromas in the process* TODAY YOU FRY DUR!!!! *trips and falls over a  nekkie in another comical thud* 

by Jordan L
May 19, 2016

*shoots gun at dur. misses and wastes all his ammo*

Why the heck are there 3 dragons now!?!?!?!?!? I knew i shouldnt've drank so much mead at the celebration.... At least Ouranos reminded me of my spell arsenal!  Take this Dur!!!!!!!!! *begins drunkenly spamming lightning storm, while spinning in all directions hitting everything in sight but dur, nearly killing necromas in the process* TODAY YOU FRY DUR!!!! *trips and falls over a  nekkie in another comical thud* 

Ouranos
May 19, 2016

Well, that's an interesting use of mana... Maybe I should reveal that I'm.... AN UNDERCOVER COP!!! * Handcuffs Jordan* 

by Ouranos
May 19, 2016

Well, that's an interesting use of mana... Maybe I should reveal that I'm.... AN UNDERCOVER COP!!! * Handcuffs Jordan* 

Ouranos
May 19, 2016

Now to find the infamous PARTY DRAGON... *opens spell book* I use... Clairvoyance! (Is that how you spell it? Idk) *A trail points directly to the dragon* What will you do now, Dur?

by Ouranos
May 19, 2016

Now to find the infamous PARTY DRAGON... *opens spell book* I use... Clairvoyance! (Is that how you spell it? Idk) *A trail points directly to the dragon* What will you do now, Dur?

Duryoljot
May 19, 2016

*belch* Hi, there! Welcome to Cluckin' Bell, where the food is always Chicken of the Rail Yard.

*pulls semi automatic shotgun from behind the counter, empties clip into the cash register, and pulls out a wad of lead-ridden gum from the tray*

There, that gets stuck sometimes. How may I help y'all?

by Duryoljot
May 19, 2016

*belch* Hi, there! Welcome to Cluckin' Bell, where the food is always Chicken of the Rail Yard.

*pulls semi automatic shotgun from behind the counter, empties clip into the cash register, and pulls out a wad of lead-ridden gum from the tray*

There, that gets stuck sometimes. How may I help y'all?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  294  295  296  297 > >>