Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Blood Moon
August 26, 2014

(That moment you realized you have waited all day for Phelan to post...*sighs*)

by Blood Moon
August 26, 2014

(That moment you realized you have waited all day for Phelan to post...*sighs*)

valromar
August 26, 2014
Yup
by valromar
August 26, 2014
Yup

Blood Moon
August 26, 2014

well  at least the argument is over....and how do you like the events so far with Shyvana, what are your thoughts?

by Blood Moon
August 26, 2014

well  at least the argument is over....and how do you like the events so far with Shyvana, what are your thoughts?

valromar
August 26, 2014
Honestly, a lot i would expect if you yourself were a girl
by valromar
August 26, 2014
Honestly, a lot i would expect if you yourself were a girl

Phelan1019
August 26, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows senses that this man means him no harm, which took longer than usual. 'This man can block his mind well.' "Very well. My name is Hunts-In-Shadows. What is yours?"

by Phelan1019
August 26, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows senses that this man means him no harm, which took longer than usual. 'This man can block his mind well.' "Very well. My name is Hunts-In-Shadows. What is yours?"

valromar
August 26, 2014
"I'm Norcon, i believe we've met once before."
by valromar
August 26, 2014
"I'm Norcon, i believe we've met once before."

Blood Moon
August 26, 2014

Yeah, I guess it does seem like me huh?

by Blood Moon
August 26, 2014

Yeah, I guess it does seem like me huh?

Phelan1019
August 26, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows looks confused. "Hmm, I don't remember... Wait! I recall now! I'm sorry, but I have always had a terrible memory for people." Smiles slightly. "Now, could you get off of me? I think you broke one of my ribs."

by Phelan1019
August 26, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows looks confused. "Hmm, I don't remember... Wait! I recall now! I'm sorry, but I have always had a terrible memory for people." Smiles slightly. "Now, could you get off of me? I think you broke one of my ribs."

Blood Moon
August 26, 2014

"Shyvana is my name, why were you hiding from us, lizard?" she asked, sliding her deadric helm over her head. and sheathing her scythe.

by Blood Moon
August 26, 2014

"Shyvana is my name, why were you hiding from us, lizard?" she asked, sliding her deadric helm over her head. and sheathing her scythe.

Phelan1019
August 26, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows looks over at Shyvana. "I have never trusted anyone. I can't, ever. Not if I want to stay out of the reach of House Redoran. I am an escaped slave of the Dunmer. If it weren't for them, I would have become the first Shadowscale to be trained in two decades."

by Phelan1019
August 26, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows looks over at Shyvana. "I have never trusted anyone. I can't, ever. Not if I want to stay out of the reach of House Redoran. I am an escaped slave of the Dunmer. If it weren't for them, I would have become the first Shadowscale to be trained in two decades."

valromar
August 26, 2014
Norcon got up, "i knew it, besides, why would i send you to Morrowind when i know Argonians are from Black Marsh in the first place."
by valromar
August 26, 2014
Norcon got up, "i knew it, besides, why would i send you to Morrowind when i know Argonians are from Black Marsh in the first place."

Phelan1019
August 26, 2014

"House Redoran have vast resources. They could have hired you. For all I know, you could have been Morag Tong. The Redorans will spare no expense to get me back."

by Phelan1019
August 26, 2014

"House Redoran have vast resources. They could have hired you. For all I know, you could have been Morag Tong. The Redorans will spare no expense to get me back."

valromar
August 26, 2014
"spending endless amounts of gold just for a simple slave? That is just unreasonably dumb. Why would anyone do that? They are just wasting time and money which they could have used to hire a dozen more slaves."
by valromar
August 26, 2014
"spending endless amounts of gold just for a simple slave? That is just unreasonably dumb. Why would anyone do that? They are just wasting time and money which they could have used to hire a dozen more slaves."

Phelan1019
August 26, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows grimaces. "There are things about me that I will not tell you, but it has something to do with the Thalmor."

by Phelan1019
August 26, 2014

Hunts-In-Shadows grimaces. "There are things about me that I will not tell you, but it has something to do with the Thalmor."

valromar
August 26, 2014
"you pissed them off that much?" Norcon was surprised when he heard this.
by valromar
August 26, 2014
"you pissed them off that much?" Norcon was surprised when he heard this.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  81  82  83  84  85  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.