Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Blood of the Gods (Finshed; Don't Post)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

'Sithis, orders you to let the prophecy be done as they were created!'

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015
StrunLokSingh

'Very well but if it gets out of hand I will be forced to step in...' 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015
StrunLokSingh

'Very well but if it gets out of hand I will be forced to step in...' 

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

'No. You will not.'

The Entity (name please!) hovers a bow and a hammer in front of It. Spectral arrows flew into Mortha's flesh, and her bones were smashed by the hammer. Divination spells were being shot into her.

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

'No. You will not.'

The Entity (name please!) hovers a bow and a hammer in front of It. Spectral arrows flew into Mortha's flesh, and her bones were smashed by the hammer. Divination spells were being shot into her.

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

Mortha stumbled. 'Agh! Damn you!'

Hundreds of Dovahhokzii leap into the tower. They roar.

Auri-El: 'Veyd Sahvoz, you know what to do.'

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

Mortha stumbled. 'Agh! Damn you!'

Hundreds of Dovahhokzii leap into the tower. They roar.

Auri-El: 'Veyd Sahvoz, you know what to do.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015
StrunLokSingh

'No. You will not.'

(How about "The Divine Master(s)?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015
StrunLokSingh

'No. You will not.'

(How about "The Divine Master(s)?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015

Veyd let out a MASSIVELY HUGE void blast make a explosion SO gigantic that it completely incinerated all of the Dovahhokzii "Be gone foul beings!!!" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015

Veyd let out a MASSIVELY HUGE void blast make a explosion SO gigantic that it completely incinerated all of the Dovahhokzii "Be gone foul beings!!!" 

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

The Divine Master creates one large Divine Lance, and plunges it into Mortha's chest. She drops, dead. The Dovahhokzii retreat.

The Entity dissipates and Sauriil kneels next to Mortha's body. Her flesh disappears, revealing his beautiful daughter. She coughed, 'Thank . . . you . . .'

He sighed, kissing her forehead as her final breath passes. His tear drops onto the, cold stone floor. 'I have always loved you Mortha. Remember that.'

Mortha's soul smiles, 'I love you too, Papa.'

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

The Divine Master creates one large Divine Lance, and plunges it into Mortha's chest. She drops, dead. The Dovahhokzii retreat.

The Entity dissipates and Sauriil kneels next to Mortha's body. Her flesh disappears, revealing his beautiful daughter. She coughed, 'Thank . . . you . . .'

He sighed, kissing her forehead as her final breath passes. His tear drops onto the, cold stone floor. 'I have always loved you Mortha. Remember that.'

Mortha's soul smiles, 'I love you too, Papa.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

Makor takes off his helmet and looks down and closes his eyes "She will be honored."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015

Makor takes off his helmet and looks down and closes his eyes "She will be honored."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015

( LINK : _)

Veyd dispursed the power of Padomay and almost fell to his knees from the power drain "It's....finally over then....Sorry Sauriil I wish this could've ended a diffrent way" Said Veyd understanding a bit of Sauriil's emotional pain but not his love for his own daughter. 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015

Veyd dispursed the power of Padomay and almost fell to his knees from the power drain "It's....finally over then....Sorry Sauriil I wish this could've ended a diffrent way" Said Veyd understanding a bit of Sauriil's emotional pain but not his love for his own daughter. 

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

EPILOGUE

Mortha's blood seeps out, seemingly having a mind of its own. Out of the blood comes a figure. And Elf.

The Dovahhokzii cower in fear, 'Who are you? Great Lord!'

He grinned, 'Mithron Adorin.'

As he walked away, scales flicker across his face. Dovahthur has returned . . . 

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015

EPILOGUE

Mortha's blood seeps out, seemingly having a mind of its own. Out of the blood comes a figure. And Elf.

The Dovahhokzii cower in fear, 'Who are you? Great Lord!'

He grinned, 'Mithron Adorin.'

As he walked away, scales flicker across his face. Dovahthur has returned . . . 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I think this is more fitting: LINK)

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I think this is more fitting: LINK)

The Bug Stomper
October 30, 2015
by The Bug Stomper
October 30, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015
epic AKH

(Sorry if inappropriate.)

As Dovahthur walked away, he dropped one thing. It glittered green. Aksel's crystal.

(I think those who leave have no right to control any of my characters.)

by Emperor of Man
October 30, 2015
epic AKH

(Sorry if inappropriate.)

As Dovahthur walked away, he dropped one thing. It glittered green. Aksel's crystal.

(I think those who leave have no right to control any of my characters.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  82  83  84  85 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.