Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

"I'm no thief. I take only from the pockets of those I kill."

by Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

"I'm no thief. I take only from the pockets of those I kill."

valromar
August 27, 2014
"i get paid a large sum every time i bring back something of value that i took, so thievery has it's benefits."
by valromar
August 27, 2014
"i get paid a large sum every time i bring back something of value that i took, so thievery has it's benefits."

Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

"So Lady Nocturnal keeps telling me."

by Phelan1019
August 27, 2014

"So Lady Nocturnal keeps telling me."

valromar
August 27, 2014
"nothing is better than making money doing what you love. I was born a thief, raised as one, and always will be one."
by valromar
August 27, 2014
"nothing is better than making money doing what you love. I was born a thief, raised as one, and always will be one."

Blood Moon
August 28, 2014

"Anyways, let us be on our way..."Shyvana said as maple began to canter onwards along with Balgruff, and his brother Hrongar, walking at a steady pace hefting the battleaxe on his shoulder.

Shyvana stopped Maple and waited to see if Norcon wanted to get back on.

by Blood Moon
August 28, 2014

"Anyways, let us be on our way..."Shyvana said as maple began to canter onwards along with Balgruff, and his brother Hrongar, walking at a steady pace hefting the battleaxe on his shoulder.

Shyvana stopped Maple and waited to see if Norcon wanted to get back on.

valromar
August 28, 2014
Norcon got back on to Maple, "you know, i like how the best conversations come from either dead things, Daedra, and shadows."
by valromar
August 28, 2014
Norcon got back on to Maple, "you know, i like how the best conversations come from either dead things, Daedra, and shadows."

Blood Moon
August 28, 2014

"I know, I once befriended a golden saint by the name of Auriell...I wonder if I still have that armor she gave me..."Shyvana trailed off, remembering the friend she left in the shivering Isles, her name was Auriell, she was a clumbsy saint, often breaking her own armor when she got in scuffles, and Shyvana would fix it for her, after a while, they had started talking, turns out they had a lot in common, they always wanted to see the world, they loved the art of smithing, though Auriell really just like to watch the metal being shaped, she never really smithed herself... they loved a good fight, and the two had a passion for horses, Auriell had always heard of them from the citizens of the Isles, but never actually seen one. "Hey Norcon,..Auriell...I want her to come here to Nirn, she wanted to come back with me, but was afraid of leaving the fountains of oblivion....what should I do?" She asked the breton behind her as the group carried on.

by Blood Moon
August 28, 2014

"I know, I once befriended a golden saint by the name of Auriell...I wonder if I still have that armor she gave me..."Shyvana trailed off, remembering the friend she left in the shivering Isles, her name was Auriell, she was a clumbsy saint, often breaking her own armor when she got in scuffles, and Shyvana would fix it for her, after a while, they had started talking, turns out they had a lot in common, they always wanted to see the world, they loved the art of smithing, though Auriell really just like to watch the metal being shaped, she never really smithed herself... they loved a good fight, and the two had a passion for horses, Auriell had always heard of them from the citizens of the Isles, but never actually seen one. "Hey Norcon,..Auriell...I want her to come here to Nirn, she wanted to come back with me, but was afraid of leaving the fountains of oblivion....what should I do?" She asked the breton behind her as the group carried on.

valromar
August 28, 2014
"there is a spell in the Shivering Isles that can summon a golden saint and a dark seducer. If you link it to her, you can get her here without technically leaving. That is what i did with my Lurker Vindicator friends. In fact, with the Lord's permission, i can use them as thralls. If you don't already have it, i can get you the spell book for it and it already be linked to Auriell?"
by valromar
August 28, 2014
"there is a spell in the Shivering Isles that can summon a golden saint and a dark seducer. If you link it to her, you can get her here without technically leaving. That is what i did with my Lurker Vindicator friends. In fact, with the Lord's permission, i can use them as thralls. If you don't already have it, i can get you the spell book for it and it already be linked to Auriell?"

Nivzahkun
August 28, 2014

(I leave to go kill some Dwemer and come back to find the whole world has gone mad! I like it.)

by Nivzahkun
August 28, 2014

(I leave to go kill some Dwemer and come back to find the whole world has gone mad! I like it.)

Blood Moon
August 28, 2014

"I would appreciate that, and I'm sure she would as well." Shyvana replied.

by Blood Moon
August 28, 2014

"I would appreciate that, and I'm sure she would as well." Shyvana replied.

Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

(Guys, I'm going to type my Argonian's name as Shadow from now on, okay? I'm getting tired of the typing out the full hyphenated version.)

Shadow stops and points off the road, "The ruin is this way. We have to go off-road from here on, but only for a mile and a half."

by Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

(Guys, I'm going to type my Argonian's name as Shadow from now on, okay? I'm getting tired of the typing out the full hyphenated version.)

Shadow stops and points off the road, "The ruin is this way. We have to go off-road from here on, but only for a mile and a half."

Nivzahkun
August 28, 2014

Beowulf was wandering the widerness wondering what in shors' name had drawn him out here. he had felt a strong feeling that there was a reason but could not place it. he made camp a little off the road and started a fire, after a while he heard footsteps coming and put the fire out, he jumped into a nearby bush and waited to see who was coming.

by Nivzahkun
August 28, 2014

Beowulf was wandering the widerness wondering what in shors' name had drawn him out here. he had felt a strong feeling that there was a reason but could not place it. he made camp a little off the road and started a fire, after a while he heard footsteps coming and put the fire out, he jumped into a nearby bush and waited to see who was coming.

Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

Shadow, still leading the others to the Nordic ruin, sensed another presence nearby. He focused to pinpoint it, and drew his hunting bow, pointing it at the bush the stranger was hiding in. "I know you are there. Come out where I can see you!"

by Phelan1019
August 28, 2014

Shadow, still leading the others to the Nordic ruin, sensed another presence nearby. He focused to pinpoint it, and drew his hunting bow, pointing it at the bush the stranger was hiding in. "I know you are there. Come out where I can see you!"

Nivzahkun
August 28, 2014

Beowulf lept with alarming speed, useing a tree branch to swing over the argonian and lands behind him drawing his sword. "And who are you to demand anything of me?" he said.

by Nivzahkun
August 28, 2014

Beowulf lept with alarming speed, useing a tree branch to swing over the argonian and lands behind him drawing his sword. "And who are you to demand anything of me?" he said.

valromar
August 28, 2014

(The thief) "alright, that should be fine" as the both of them headed towards the ruin. "What do you think of Norcon as a person, I can't get any clear emotion out of him?"

(Norcon)"I'll be right back." Norcon opened a black book and entered apocrypha. He found Hermaeus Mora, "excuse me, my friend, but can you get me a." A spell tome appeared in his hands the read, "Summon Golden Saint Thrall (link - Auriell)

"There is the book you seek. That particular Daedra will help you in this quest along with your friend's conscience. Remember, you still have my Lurker Vindicators which you befriended to aid you in this battle as well." 

"Thank you sir, she will be most pleased with both of us."As he heads to the exit, Mora said, "she will be more than pleased, but, don't let me spoil the fun."

Next thing he knew, he was on Maple. He pulled out the spell tome, "here you go, just learn this, and she will be here whenever you want." Norcon handed Shyvana the book.

by valromar
August 28, 2014

(The thief) "alright, that should be fine" as the both of them headed towards the ruin. "What do you think of Norcon as a person, I can't get any clear emotion out of him?"

(Norcon)"I'll be right back." Norcon opened a black book and entered apocrypha. He found Hermaeus Mora, "excuse me, my friend, but can you get me a." A spell tome appeared in his hands the read, "Summon Golden Saint Thrall (link - Auriell)

"There is the book you seek. That particular Daedra will help you in this quest along with your friend's conscience. Remember, you still have my Lurker Vindicators which you befriended to aid you in this battle as well." 

"Thank you sir, she will be most pleased with both of us."As he heads to the exit, Mora said, "she will be more than pleased, but, don't let me spoil the fun."

Next thing he knew, he was on Maple. He pulled out the spell tome, "here you go, just learn this, and she will be here whenever you want." Norcon handed Shyvana the book.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.