Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Ban Game!!!

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  87  88  89  90  91  294  295  296  297 > >>  

Ouranos
May 25, 2016

Wow, we're breaking all the walls today... Including Trump's wall!!! *Nuclear bomb falls on the Trump wall and blows up*

by Ouranos
May 25, 2016

Wow, we're breaking all the walls today... Including Trump's wall!!! *Nuclear bomb falls on the Trump wall and blows up*

Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

Let him build it first. It´s much more fun to destroy things after they are completed. ;)

by Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

Let him build it first. It´s much more fun to destroy things after they are completed. ;)

Ouranos
May 25, 2016

Shhh... Blow it up anyway

by Ouranos
May 25, 2016

Shhh... Blow it up anyway

Duryoljot
May 25, 2016

Let's not. I'd prefer to see it never built, as illegals are very good for the defense market.  More oppurtunity to be employed for protective services.

by Duryoljot
May 25, 2016

Let's not. I'd prefer to see it never built, as illegals are very good for the defense market.  More oppurtunity to be employed for protective services.

Ouranos
May 25, 2016

But...but... Explosions....

by Ouranos
May 25, 2016

But...but... Explosions....

Duryoljot
May 25, 2016

Home Defense involves plenty of explosions and drug cartels and brothels, don't worry. But you can't see them since I transported you to Tartaurus (see MY thread you flooded).

by Duryoljot
May 25, 2016

Home Defense involves plenty of explosions and drug cartels and brothels, don't worry. But you can't see them since I transported you to Tartaurus (see MY thread you flooded).

Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

You are banned! We want large explosions! Very large!

by Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

You are banned! We want large explosions! Very large!

Duryoljot
May 25, 2016

You don't think cartel mansions being annihilated is entertaining enough?! I've seen eleven such situations, involving an accidental chemical fire I may or may not have started.

by Duryoljot
May 25, 2016

You don't think cartel mansions being annihilated is entertaining enough?! I've seen eleven such situations, involving an accidental chemical fire I may or may not have started.

Ouranos
May 25, 2016

Wow. Seems I've messed up. Dur, I offer my teeth in exchange for peace between use. They're only slightly used and have the word "Sux" carved on them, but still a good deal.

by Ouranos
May 25, 2016

Wow. Seems I've messed up. Dur, I offer my teeth in exchange for peace between use. They're only slightly used and have the word "Sux" carved on them, but still a good deal.

Duryoljot
May 25, 2016

I'll take 'em! *scoops teeth from the puddle that once was Ouranos*

I will decorate my shrine to the Supreme Being (Randy Starfox McGhoul ShadowStar Cuddlesworth Savage the Third) with these teeth. The one that has "Sux" etched into it will be meshed with your isoscele scale here to make the diorama's tail.

by Duryoljot
May 25, 2016

I'll take 'em! *scoops teeth from the puddle that once was Ouranos*

I will decorate my shrine to the Supreme Being (Randy Starfox McGhoul ShadowStar Cuddlesworth Savage the Third) with these teeth. The one that has "Sux" etched into it will be meshed with your isoscele scale here to make the diorama's tail.

Ouranos
May 25, 2016

Yaaay. Peace at last! Now for my un-liquidating spell... *Casts spell and turns back to normal*

by Ouranos
May 25, 2016

Yaaay. Peace at last! Now for my un-liquidating spell... *Casts spell and turns back to normal*

Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

How can you cast a spell while you are liquid?

Banned for cheating!

by Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

How can you cast a spell while you are liquid?

Banned for cheating!

Ouranos
May 25, 2016

I can still talk! (For some reason) Banned for unwarranted banning!

by Ouranos
May 25, 2016

I can still talk! (For some reason) Banned for unwarranted banning!

Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

That makes no sense! Banned for banning for unwarranted banning that was actually warranted!

by Alvulnax
May 25, 2016

That makes no sense! Banned for banning for unwarranted banning that was actually warranted!

Vulreytholm
May 25, 2016
Never mind that, I'm dying over here!
by Vulreytholm
May 25, 2016
Never mind that, I'm dying over here!
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  87  88  89  90  91  294  295  296  297 > >>