Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  87  88  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Blood Moon
August 29, 2014

Shyvana sqealed, taking the book from his hands, and hugged it, along with him, and while on a horse, something that only a truley skilled rider could accomplish. "Words cannot describe how grateful I am Norcon, and I would hug Mora if I could, but that would be weird...."She continued, hugging him tightly

"Thats enough Shyvana, let the man breathe, your gonna choke the life out of him..." Maple warned, with Shyvana quickly letting go in the process.

by Blood Moon
August 29, 2014

Shyvana sqealed, taking the book from his hands, and hugged it, along with him, and while on a horse, something that only a truley skilled rider could accomplish. "Words cannot describe how grateful I am Norcon, and I would hug Mora if I could, but that would be weird...."She continued, hugging him tightly

"Thats enough Shyvana, let the man breathe, your gonna choke the life out of him..." Maple warned, with Shyvana quickly letting go in the process.

valromar
August 29, 2014
"it's alright, Maple, i get why she is huggy. Besides, it'll take a lot more than that to choke the life out if me."
by valromar
August 29, 2014
"it's alright, Maple, i get why she is huggy. Besides, it'll take a lot more than that to choke the life out if me."

Nivzahkun
August 29, 2014

there is a great flash, and Beowulf walks into view, "Norcon, there is something you must know! I have found another member of clan stormhammer she is a prisoner of the thalmor i must rescue my kin, as such i will send a letter when i retrive her, she is my Niece and i must go to her, meet me here after you get the letter." he points to a spot on the map. He disappers in to the distance at a brisk run afterword.

by Nivzahkun
August 29, 2014

there is a great flash, and Beowulf walks into view, "Norcon, there is something you must know! I have found another member of clan stormhammer she is a prisoner of the thalmor i must rescue my kin, as such i will send a letter when i retrive her, she is my Niece and i must go to her, meet me here after you get the letter." he points to a spot on the map. He disappers in to the distance at a brisk run afterword.

Nivzahkun
August 29, 2014

{HI FOR ANYONE ON THIS THREAD MY THREAD THE RETURN OF THE DWEMER IS OPEN TO ALL OF YOU AND HAPPENS IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE SO FEEL FREE}

amd

IT HAPPENS IN THE SAME STORYARC AS THIS ONE.

ops. i didnt mean to do that

by Nivzahkun
August 29, 2014

{HI FOR ANYONE ON THIS THREAD MY THREAD THE RETURN OF THE DWEMER IS OPEN TO ALL OF YOU AND HAPPENS IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE SO FEEL FREE}

amd

IT HAPPENS IN THE SAME STORYARC AS THIS ONE.

ops. i didnt mean to do that

Blood Moon
August 29, 2014

Shyvana hopped off maple, quickly flipping through the book, muttering the incantations as it went, she cast the spell quickly, and next thing everyone knew...a beautiful golden saint was sitting on top of Shyvana, who was lying face first on the ground, due to not pointing the spell in any paticular direction, Auriell squealed, as she picked Shyvana up in  a bear hug.

"BY OBLIVION,ITS BEEN TOO LONG"she exclaimed as shyvana returned her hug.

by Blood Moon
August 29, 2014

Shyvana hopped off maple, quickly flipping through the book, muttering the incantations as it went, she cast the spell quickly, and next thing everyone knew...a beautiful golden saint was sitting on top of Shyvana, who was lying face first on the ground, due to not pointing the spell in any paticular direction, Auriell squealed, as she picked Shyvana up in  a bear hug.

"BY OBLIVION,ITS BEEN TOO LONG"she exclaimed as shyvana returned her hug.

valromar
August 29, 2014

Norcon saw the golden saint, "uuhh, hello. You are not anything I expected in a golden saint." He got off of Maple to greet the Daedra.

by valromar
August 29, 2014

Norcon saw the golden saint, "uuhh, hello. You are not anything I expected in a golden saint." He got off of Maple to greet the Daedra.

Blood Moon
August 29, 2014

"Well hanging out with Shyvana for a month or two tends to mold you a bit" Auriell replied as she put the orc down and bowed before Norcon .

by Blood Moon
August 29, 2014

"Well hanging out with Shyvana for a month or two tends to mold you a bit" Auriell replied as she put the orc down and bowed before Norcon .

valromar
August 29, 2014

"Well, you are welcome, then." 

by valromar
August 29, 2014

"Well, you are welcome, then." 

Phelan1019
August 30, 2014

Back at Traveller's Rest...

Shadow woke up, and saw that, as always, he had awoken at the crack of dawn. "How many Daedra have influence over my life? Does it even matter?" He got off of his bedroll and packed it back into his knapsack. He walked over to the sleeping theif. He reached down to awaken him.

by Phelan1019
August 30, 2014

Back at Traveller's Rest...

Shadow woke up, and saw that, as always, he had awoken at the crack of dawn. "How many Daedra have influence over my life? Does it even matter?" He got off of his bedroll and packed it back into his knapsack. He walked over to the sleeping theif. He reached down to awaken him.

valromar
August 30, 2014

The thief awoke, "I waited til about three in the morning for you. After I figured you weren't waking, I slept myself. Now, this will make things more difficult, but being a thief allows alternate routes to avoid danger. Now, it will take longer, but it will ensure your safety. Do you want to do that, or risk the light of day?" 

by valromar
August 30, 2014

The thief awoke, "I waited til about three in the morning for you. After I figured you weren't waking, I slept myself. Now, this will make things more difficult, but being a thief allows alternate routes to avoid danger. Now, it will take longer, but it will ensure your safety. Do you want to do that, or risk the light of day?" 

Phelan1019
August 30, 2014

Shadow thinks for a moment. "I know an Illusion spell that can obscure our faces with shadows, so that no one will recognize us. Then, we can travel while having no difficulty seeing, and without the risk of discovery."

by Phelan1019
August 30, 2014

Shadow thinks for a moment. "I know an Illusion spell that can obscure our faces with shadows, so that no one will recognize us. Then, we can travel while having no difficulty seeing, and without the risk of discovery."

valromar
August 30, 2014

"Cloaking would be fine for a little while, but there are a lot of risk factors that come in to play such as, some loud mouth coming out, recognizing your voice, than shouting it to the whole world, or, bandits try to rob us, or, those slavers see two random people they could use for free labor and try to surround us. Sticking with shadows is better, but using Illusion magic along with it is best. The way I am thinking of will only take us a few hours while sticking to the road will take the whole day." 

by valromar
August 30, 2014

"Cloaking would be fine for a little while, but there are a lot of risk factors that come in to play such as, some loud mouth coming out, recognizing your voice, than shouting it to the whole world, or, bandits try to rob us, or, those slavers see two random people they could use for free labor and try to surround us. Sticking with shadows is better, but using Illusion magic along with it is best. The way I am thinking of will only take us a few hours while sticking to the road will take the whole day." 

Phelan1019
August 30, 2014

Shadow sighs. "Alright, but I always prefer to see where I'm going. For someone born under the sign of the Shadow, I don't have good night vision."

by Phelan1019
August 30, 2014

Shadow sighs. "Alright, but I always prefer to see where I'm going. For someone born under the sign of the Shadow, I don't have good night vision."

valromar
August 30, 2014
"It's not too dark, it just has a lot cover so we won't be seen. It has plenty of light."
by valromar
August 30, 2014
"It's not too dark, it just has a lot cover so we won't be seen. It has plenty of light."

valromar
August 30, 2014
Norcon turned around right after he said that to find his mother storming over, "HOW DARE YOU BRING THAT... THAT, THING HERE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DESTRUCTION THOSE THINGS CAUSE?!"
by valromar
August 30, 2014
Norcon turned around right after he said that to find his mother storming over, "HOW DARE YOU BRING THAT... THAT, THING HERE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH DESTRUCTION THOSE THINGS CAUSE?!"
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  87  88  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.