Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

kingdom of the lost (M) (SD)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9 

The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

"I'm rich. I'm actually rich! But wait. The Templar? La'zaar, I thought you were just a bandit!"

by The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

"I'm rich. I'm actually rich! But wait. The Templar? La'zaar, I thought you were just a bandit!"

Stormtrooper
September 6, 2015

"bandits don't learn holy light." la'zaar explained. 

by Stormtrooper
September 6, 2015

"bandits don't learn holy light." la'zaar explained. 

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

"All this way we haven't found anything!" Ogorzob kicked a pot, and it broke inside was some sort of gem (looked something like this)

"What is this? Looks valuable." he stuffed it into his knapsack.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

"All this way we haven't found anything!" Ogorzob kicked a pot, and it broke inside was some sort of gem (looked something like this)

"What is this? Looks valuable." he stuffed it into his knapsack.

The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

Aksel took out his satchel and started gathering his share. "I'm gonna settle somewhere. Maybe rebuild my village."

by The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

Aksel took out his satchel and started gathering his share. "I'm gonna settle somewhere. Maybe rebuild my village."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

"You own a village?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 6, 2015

"You own a village?"

The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

"...I lived in one. Left it to rot. With this money I can rebuild it."

by The Bug Stomper
September 6, 2015

"...I lived in one. Left it to rot. With this money I can rebuild it."

Stormtrooper
September 6, 2015

"well have fun with that." la'zaar said

by Stormtrooper
September 6, 2015

"well have fun with that." la'zaar said

VahloK
September 7, 2015
"With this money I can make myselve a nice log cabin."
by VahloK
September 7, 2015
"With this money I can make myselve a nice log cabin."

The Bug Stomper
September 8, 2015

(Is this the end?)

by The Bug Stomper
September 8, 2015

(Is this the end?)

Stormtrooper
September 8, 2015

(yes) Our hero's journey are ending, they gathered their percentage and left straight to the out side through a portal made by the other templar, la'zaar turned his head to the audionce. "As you saw in todays episode, our hero's used teamwork, now in real life you wouldn't fight any undead dragons or anything of the sort, but you would use teamwork for somthing like moving around furniture, or painting a room. it's ok to ask for help, so don't embarressed. well, i better get cleaning. i'll see you in the next episode.

by Stormtrooper
September 8, 2015

(yes) Our hero's journey are ending, they gathered their percentage and left straight to the out side through a portal made by the other templar, la'zaar turned his head to the audionce. "As you saw in todays episode, our hero's used teamwork, now in real life you wouldn't fight any undead dragons or anything of the sort, but you would use teamwork for somthing like moving around furniture, or painting a room. it's ok to ask for help, so don't embarressed. well, i better get cleaning. i'll see you in the next episode.

Stormtrooper
September 8, 2015

(end credits)

by Stormtrooper
September 8, 2015

(end credits)

VahloK
September 8, 2015
(Wow..!!!...I am speechless...best RP ever!!!....hope you guys make an RP for me to join....but not now I'm busy with school now so I'll join you if i have the time.)
by VahloK
September 8, 2015
(Wow..!!!...I am speechless...best RP ever!!!....hope you guys make an RP for me to join....but not now I'm busy with school now so I'll join you if i have the time.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 8, 2015

(this was good, you guys should join his new thread it is called "The Dephs"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 8, 2015

(this was good, you guys should join his new thread it is called "The Dephs"

Stormtrooper
September 8, 2015
VahloK

i'm in spanish class (11:13)

by Stormtrooper
September 8, 2015
VahloK

i'm in spanish class (11:13)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.