Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Who are your Skyrim characters?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 > >>  

The Legend 27
July 29, 2017
@paarthurnax My first and most favorite experience was Nemere, a khajiit that specialized in stealth mainly. He had points in one-handed, archery, and destruction as his skills. As his non-fighting ones, I gave him points in light armors, lockpicking, and the stealth skills. I sadly ran into a problem with the companions (which he was going to join). I had killed Nazeem because I thought he was useless. And my luck was just right, so the random quest given to me was the one where Farkas told me to intimidate him. This sucked. He joined the Theive's guild, the dark brotherhood, and the volikhar clan. I really enjoyed this character.
by The Legend 27
July 29, 2017
@paarthurnax My first and most favorite experience was Nemere, a khajiit that specialized in stealth mainly. He had points in one-handed, archery, and destruction as his skills. As his non-fighting ones, I gave him points in light armors, lockpicking, and the stealth skills. I sadly ran into a problem with the companions (which he was going to join). I had killed Nazeem because I thought he was useless. And my luck was just right, so the random quest given to me was the one where Farkas told me to intimidate him. This sucked. He joined the Theive's guild, the dark brotherhood, and the volikhar clan. I really enjoyed this character.

The Legend 27
July 29, 2017
Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear. Hail Sithis.
by The Legend 27
July 29, 2017
Sweet mother, sweet mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear. Hail Sithis.

Ruvgein
July 30, 2017
The Legend 27

I don't think that has much to do with the thread.

by Ruvgein
July 30, 2017
The Legend 27

I don't think that has much to do with the thread.

JayStorm324
August 1, 2017

This post has been deleted.

by JayStorm324
August 1, 2017

Sildolok
August 14, 2017

After purchasing Skyrim SE, I created my newest, best character yet, Tor'Shae the battle mage!

I am extremely proud of this character and can see myself using him a lot in the future.

Technicalities:

Race- Dark Elf

Class- Battle Mage

Standing Stone- The Atronach Stone

Level- 106 (As of the 6th of February 2018)

Weapons & Armour- Full set of Exquisite Daedric Armour & Daedric Sword of Storms

Magic- Bound Bow, Close Wounds, Fast Healing, Healing Hands & more which I shan't name here.

Description:

Tor'Shae is a Dark Elf with grey hair tied into a ponytail, of a quite muscular build and has a little stubble around his mouth.

Since Tor'Shae hails from a quite noble family, he is bound by his honor and will stop at nothing to improve his strength and strength of those around him, he achieves this with not so valiant acts, like joining the Volkihar Vampires in their endeavors, but also by helping good hearted people like the Companions & College of Winterhold. Speaking of The College, this is where Tor'Shae met his wife Brelyna Maryon, whom he took quite a liking too. Tor'Shae has also adopted a little girl named Sophie who he loves dearly. There is a bunch more stuff I could say about other characters like Tor'Shae's sister who I have another save for however it'd take to long to write all the backstory and stuff.

by Sildolok
August 14, 2017

After purchasing Skyrim SE, I created my newest, best character yet, Tor'Shae the battle mage!

I am extremely proud of this character and can see myself using him a lot in the future.

Technicalities:

Race- Dark Elf

Class- Battle Mage

Standing Stone- The Atronach Stone

Level- 106 (As of the 6th of February 2018)

Weapons & Armour- Full set of Exquisite Daedric Armour & Daedric Sword of Storms

Magic- Bound Bow, Close Wounds, Fast Healing, Healing Hands & more which I shan't name here.

Description:

Tor'Shae is a Dark Elf with grey hair tied into a ponytail, of a quite muscular build and has a little stubble around his mouth.

Since Tor'Shae hails from a quite noble family, he is bound by his honor and will stop at nothing to improve his strength and strength of those around him, he achieves this with not so valiant acts, like joining the Volkihar Vampires in their endeavors, but also by helping good hearted people like the Companions & College of Winterhold. Speaking of The College, this is where Tor'Shae met his wife Brelyna Maryon, whom he took quite a liking too. Tor'Shae has also adopted a little girl named Sophie who he loves dearly. There is a bunch more stuff I could say about other characters like Tor'Shae's sister who I have another save for however it'd take to long to write all the backstory and stuff.

Fronlaasfrin
January 4, 2018

I don't really remember my early characters, as none of them made it past level 15 (i think) and they were all bad. Then, last christmas I got an Xbox One and was playing it for quite a few months. Then recently (within the last month and a half) I returned to Skyrim because my brother showed me some Skyrim memes and it reminded me of the games great logic. The character I created is a Kahjiit assassin/werewolf. He escaped Helgen and did the main storyline up to the quest to talk to Delphine, and has since joined the Companions, Theive's Guild, Dark Brotherhood and Dawnguard. He has defeated 3 Dragon Priests (Krosis, Hevnoraak and Volsung) as well as Miraak. He has killed everybody except for the unkillable people in Whiterun and Riverwood. He has also killed a few people in Windhelm.

by Fronlaasfrin
January 4, 2018

I don't really remember my early characters, as none of them made it past level 15 (i think) and they were all bad. Then, last christmas I got an Xbox One and was playing it for quite a few months. Then recently (within the last month and a half) I returned to Skyrim because my brother showed me some Skyrim memes and it reminded me of the games great logic. The character I created is a Kahjiit assassin/werewolf. He escaped Helgen and did the main storyline up to the quest to talk to Delphine, and has since joined the Companions, Theive's Guild, Dark Brotherhood and Dawnguard. He has defeated 3 Dragon Priests (Krosis, Hevnoraak and Volsung) as well as Miraak. He has killed everybody except for the unkillable people in Whiterun and Riverwood. He has also killed a few people in Windhelm.

Foaakdah
January 31, 2018

My first character is an Argonian assassin who saw the flaw with the dark brotherhood in Skyrim and wanted to end it all. He only spared Veezara the only other Shadowscale left

by Foaakdah
January 31, 2018

My first character is an Argonian assassin who saw the flaw with the dark brotherhood in Skyrim and wanted to end it all. He only spared Veezara the only other Shadowscale left

Foaakdah
January 31, 2018

by Foaakdah
January 31, 2018

Vuldovyol
February 1, 2018

My first Character was a female argonian named Kynara.

Kynara didn't really have a class. She was basically an all-round character.

With her, I completed most of the major questlines in Skyrim: Special Edition.

She is level 41, novice difficulty(my first time playing, i didn't want to die all the time.),

found all daedric artifacts except for the Oghma Infinium; wears the Ebony Mail, the Masque of Clavicus Vile, ebony boots, ebony gauntlets, and Spellbreaker. My favored weapons are the Mace of Molag Bal, an ebony bow/Zephyr/ My VampireBane Crossbow(I joined the Vampires so no Enhanced Crossbows or whatnot) and Mehrunes Razor.

She is also a Vampire Lord who is 90% maxed-out on the Vampire Lord perk tree.

She also owns 4 houses(Whiterun, Riften, Markarth, and Solitude) and 1 Hearthfire manor: Winstad.

She is also Guildmaster of the Thieves Guild, a Nightengale, Listener, Dragonborn and more.

Finally, she has defeated many Dragon Priests. I've lost track of how many.

by Vuldovyol
February 1, 2018

My first Character was a female argonian named Kynara.

Kynara didn't really have a class. She was basically an all-round character.

With her, I completed most of the major questlines in Skyrim: Special Edition.

She is level 41, novice difficulty(my first time playing, i didn't want to die all the time.),

found all daedric artifacts except for the Oghma Infinium; wears the Ebony Mail, the Masque of Clavicus Vile, ebony boots, ebony gauntlets, and Spellbreaker. My favored weapons are the Mace of Molag Bal, an ebony bow/Zephyr/ My VampireBane Crossbow(I joined the Vampires so no Enhanced Crossbows or whatnot) and Mehrunes Razor.

She is also a Vampire Lord who is 90% maxed-out on the Vampire Lord perk tree.

She also owns 4 houses(Whiterun, Riften, Markarth, and Solitude) and 1 Hearthfire manor: Winstad.

She is also Guildmaster of the Thieves Guild, a Nightengale, Listener, Dragonborn and more.

Finally, she has defeated many Dragon Priests. I've lost track of how many.

NordicLight
February 15, 2018

Recently I played Skyrim again and first time since 2012 (or 2013, or something like that).

My character was nord, a warrior, with very good double-handed weapons skill. He was very proud of his nordic origins and ancestory. He accepted that he is dragonborn pretty fast and with a great honor. However, he was not a really good character. First, he was pretty nationalistic. So he supported Ulfric and used power of his Thuum for advantage of stormcloaks in civil war. Of course, the war was won by Ulfric and his men pretty fast. My character executed general Tullius with a great pleasure. He also become a leader of companions, joined Dawnguard and used his werwold curse (he considered it as a blessing) to fight and kill lord Harkon and his vampires. Then he also faced Miraak and killed him, becoming servant of Hermaeus Mora. Speaking about Daedra, he was collecting daedric artefacts all over Skyrim to keep them later in his house, which he has build in the Pale. His wife was Aela, the Huntress, nord and a werewolf. 

My second character was a bosmer. He was pretty savage being as he grew up in Valenwood. In Skyrim he was even killing to eat corpses and also he was a thief. He joined Thieves Guild and become their leader a nightingale. But after finishing all busines of Thieves Guild he left it. He also trew away all nightingale gear in nightingale cavern and after it he was praying all day long to Y'ffre to receive his forgiveness for serving Nocturnal, as Y'ffre is a only true god of every bosmer in Nirn. He also prayed to Y'ffre for asking his lord to take his soul after death to avoid serving Nocturnal. Later he has build a house in Falkreath and found another bosmer to become his steward.

In future I would like to play Skyrim again, for a new character. I was thinking to roleplay altmer... I have mod about joining Altmer Dominion. However, I need ideas how to roleplay altmer properly.

by NordicLight
February 15, 2018

Recently I played Skyrim again and first time since 2012 (or 2013, or something like that).

My character was nord, a warrior, with very good double-handed weapons skill. He was very proud of his nordic origins and ancestory. He accepted that he is dragonborn pretty fast and with a great honor. However, he was not a really good character. First, he was pretty nationalistic. So he supported Ulfric and used power of his Thuum for advantage of stormcloaks in civil war. Of course, the war was won by Ulfric and his men pretty fast. My character executed general Tullius with a great pleasure. He also become a leader of companions, joined Dawnguard and used his werwold curse (he considered it as a blessing) to fight and kill lord Harkon and his vampires. Then he also faced Miraak and killed him, becoming servant of Hermaeus Mora. Speaking about Daedra, he was collecting daedric artefacts all over Skyrim to keep them later in his house, which he has build in the Pale. His wife was Aela, the Huntress, nord and a werewolf. 

My second character was a bosmer. He was pretty savage being as he grew up in Valenwood. In Skyrim he was even killing to eat corpses and also he was a thief. He joined Thieves Guild and become their leader a nightingale. But after finishing all busines of Thieves Guild he left it. He also trew away all nightingale gear in nightingale cavern and after it he was praying all day long to Y'ffre to receive his forgiveness for serving Nocturnal, as Y'ffre is a only true god of every bosmer in Nirn. He also prayed to Y'ffre for asking his lord to take his soul after death to avoid serving Nocturnal. Later he has build a house in Falkreath and found another bosmer to become his steward.

In future I would like to play Skyrim again, for a new character. I was thinking to roleplay altmer... I have mod about joining Altmer Dominion. However, I need ideas how to roleplay altmer properly.

Boi90
March 8, 2018
My only real character is boi90 he is a bosmer and yeah that's pretty much it other than being a werewolf and beaten alduin. But he's good at (drumroll) getting knocked off towers by draugr deathlords.
by Boi90
March 8, 2018
My only real character is boi90 he is a bosmer and yeah that's pretty much it other than being a werewolf and beaten alduin. But he's good at (drumroll) getting knocked off towers by draugr deathlords.

Friðr Loðbrók
March 8, 2018

When I play games I tend to chose a character based on the location. So for Skyrim I almost always go for a Nord, for Oblivion an Imperial. For my first few playthroughs I'll play how I would act if I was in that sitution (Good most of the time.) but by the third playthrough I'll make an evil character just to get a full feel for what the game has.

by Friðr Loðbrók
March 8, 2018

When I play games I tend to chose a character based on the location. So for Skyrim I almost always go for a Nord, for Oblivion an Imperial. For my first few playthroughs I'll play how I would act if I was in that sitution (Good most of the time.) but by the third playthrough I'll make an evil character just to get a full feel for what the game has.

SesameChicken
May 31, 2018

My first character ever was a Khajiit named "Genfeld, the Last Diginbin." It was a horrible make fun of the fictional character "Garfield." That was about the release date of Skyrim. I made it for a close close friend of mine whom i had lost contact with.

My second character was an attempt at playing legendary difficulty with only an iron dagger and the rough spun tunic. I completed the main questline and was quick to not come as close to a 100% of the game as possible with it.

My most recent character is a second attempt at crating a shout build character. This time it's one that won't require cheating to get 80 -100%+ shout cool down time.

by SesameChicken
May 31, 2018

My first character ever was a Khajiit named "Genfeld, the Last Diginbin." It was a horrible make fun of the fictional character "Garfield." That was about the release date of Skyrim. I made it for a close close friend of mine whom i had lost contact with.

My second character was an attempt at playing legendary difficulty with only an iron dagger and the rough spun tunic. I completed the main questline and was quick to not come as close to a 100% of the game as possible with it.

My most recent character is a second attempt at crating a shout build character. This time it's one that won't require cheating to get 80 -100%+ shout cool down time.

Induntoor
May 31, 2018

I just spent 10 minutes trying to type up the backstory to my current character, only for when i click post, it boots me out and says my session expired. fml.

by Induntoor
May 31, 2018

I just spent 10 minutes trying to type up the backstory to my current character, only for when i click post, it boots me out and says my session expired. fml.

NikkoSossedov1
June 12, 2018
My character is the Bosmer Eldrina Feykrosos. Her origin is that she was forced to participate in a parodied version of the 'Wild Hunt' ritual. After changing back(because its not a proper ritual), she ran all the way to Skyrim.
She is mainly an Illusionist with Two-handed and Heavy Armor, but has recently began using Light Armor and OneHanded, and us trying to increase her other skills after realizing certqin actions increase the power of her soul (leveling and perks) she has recently become a VERY good pickpocket. :)
by NikkoSossedov1
June 12, 2018
My character is the Bosmer Eldrina Feykrosos. Her origin is that she was forced to participate in a parodied version of the 'Wild Hunt' ritual. After changing back(because its not a proper ritual), she ran all the way to Skyrim.

She is mainly an Illusionist with Two-handed and Heavy Armor, but has recently began using Light Armor and OneHanded, and us trying to increase her other skills after realizing certqin actions increase the power of her soul (leveling and perks) she has recently become a VERY good pickpocket. :)
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.