Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
October 3, 2015

"Some 'Order" that wanted some strange statue or relic or whatever." I shrug. "Eh, let em have it. As long as they dont lay a hoof on either of the princesses, I could care less."

by Mirkrilaar
October 3, 2015

"Some 'Order" that wanted some strange statue or relic or whatever." I shrug. "Eh, let em have it. As long as they dont lay a hoof on either of the princesses, I could care less."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Fang let out a quiet sigh as she scanned the horizon from her post. So much trouble for that little artifact . . . Something doesn't seem right about this.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Fang let out a quiet sigh as she scanned the horizon from her post. So much trouble for that little artifact . . . Something doesn't seem right about this.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

"Huh, that explains why you guards were all jumpy as a hare running from a rattler." Guess I better get my mop back to the closet."

**AB trots back off to the broom closet.**

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

"Huh, that explains why you guards were all jumpy as a hare running from a rattler." Guess I better get my mop back to the closet."

**AB trots back off to the broom closet.**

Spyro
October 3, 2015

A shadow moves past the door quickly.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

A shadow moves past the door quickly.

Mirkrilaar
October 3, 2015

I notice at a glance. A guard looks at me. "You okay?" I nod. "Hang on.." I walk out of the room and walk out the door to see what that was.

by Mirkrilaar
October 3, 2015

I notice at a glance. A guard looks at me. "You okay?" I nod. "Hang on.." I walk out of the room and walk out the door to see what that was.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**AB fiddles with getting the mop back onto its hook in the broom closet. His flank stick out of the closet showing his sliced apples cutie mark.**

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**AB fiddles with getting the mop back onto its hook in the broom closet. His flank stick out of the closet showing his sliced apples cutie mark.**

Spyro
October 3, 2015

The shadow passes by.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

The shadow passes by.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**AB stops fighting the mop for a moment, and realizes he has a case of the goosebumps.**

"Please don't let there be a monster behind me, please don't let there be a monster behind me..."

**AB then quickly glances behind himself.**

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**AB stops fighting the mop for a moment, and realizes he has a case of the goosebumps.**

"Please don't let there be a monster behind me, please don't let there be a monster behind me..."

**AB then quickly glances behind himself.**

Spyro
October 3, 2015

A long, shadowy tail goes through an open door.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

A long, shadowy tail goes through an open door.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

** Stepping out of the broom closet, AB stares at the ajar door.**

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

** Stepping out of the broom closet, AB stares at the ajar door.**

Spyro
October 3, 2015

A pair of slitted cyan blue eyes are seen throuth the darkness inside the doors room.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

A pair of slitted cyan blue eyes are seen throuth the darkness inside the doors room.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**Arkansas Black blinks and stares for a moment.**

"Your highness, is this a practical joke? It ain't funny at a time like this."

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**Arkansas Black blinks and stares for a moment.**

"Your highness, is this a practical joke? It ain't funny at a time like this."

Spyro
October 3, 2015

The hall starts to fill with a dark shadowy mist.

by Spyro
October 3, 2015

The hall starts to fill with a dark shadowy mist.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

A chill swept over Shadow Fang. That feeling again . . . Something's very wrong. Flapping her wings, she ducked back into the palace.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

A chill swept over Shadow Fang. That feeling again . . . Something's very wrong. Flapping her wings, she ducked back into the palace.

Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**Panicked by the sudden appearance of mist, he gallops in the direction he belives heads back to the room with guards.**

"Gotta get help, gotta get help." Mutters AB under his breath.

by Vulondovah21
October 3, 2015

**Panicked by the sudden appearance of mist, he gallops in the direction he belives heads back to the room with guards.**

"Gotta get help, gotta get help." Mutters AB under his breath.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.