Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

stormcloaks or imperials?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9 

HevnoKeinIn
March 2, 2016
I'm with Imperials, becouse I am choosing smaller evil. Some of stormcloaks are racist, and I always play with my favorite race: Nord, so i keep thinking what would it be if i wasn't Nord but, for example, Dunmer. I would be kicked out of town and Ulfric would not name me friend anymore. The main problem for me are Thalmors, becouse they are just waiting for Imperials to get weakened becouse of war, so they can ''make their things...'' Even when i am with Imperials, when i see any thalmor, I am trying to immediately kill him.
by HevnoKeinIn
March 2, 2016
I'm with Imperials, becouse I am choosing smaller evil. Some of stormcloaks are racist, and I always play with my favorite race: Nord, so i keep thinking what would it be if i wasn't Nord but, for example, Dunmer. I would be kicked out of town and Ulfric would not name me friend anymore. The main problem for me are Thalmors, becouse they are just waiting for Imperials to get weakened becouse of war, so they can ''make their things...'' Even when i am with Imperials, when i see any thalmor, I am trying to immediately kill him.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.