Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Excelius: Academy of the Arcane Arts

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  13  14  15  16 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
(There was a set of clean clothes and 6 pairs of diffrent coloured clothing)
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
(There was a set of clean clothes and 6 pairs of diffrent coloured clothing)

Kronvullok
November 3, 2015

I wake up due to the commotion outside my dorm. I'm pretty drowsy after my short nap.

"Wha-? What's going on out there?" I ask myself.

I open my door and see something similar to what epic/Nahgahzii described.

"I guess I picked the wrong time to sleep..."

I get dressed and join the students, trying to get to know everyone.

by Kronvullok
November 3, 2015

I wake up due to the commotion outside my dorm. I'm pretty drowsy after my short nap.

"Wha-? What's going on out there?" I ask myself.

I open my door and see something similar to what epic/Nahgahzii described.

"I guess I picked the wrong time to sleep..."

I get dressed and join the students, trying to get to know everyone.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Ranfire blinked, glancing at the bird on her shoulder. Its feathers almost had a blue sheen in the morning light. "And what did you bring?" She reached over and retrieved the note.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Ranfire blinked, glancing at the bird on her shoulder. Its feathers almost had a blue sheen in the morning light. "And what did you bring?" She reached over and retrieved the note.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
The note started too reveal itself, the words were; 'I have been asigned as your guide through the school, ask me where you would like too go'. The crow looked at Ranfire and then crowed 2 times. (yes it is a crow thats thoughts appear on that pice of paper in the shape of a little card)
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
The note started too reveal itself, the words were; 'I have been asigned as your guide through the school, ask me where you would like too go'. The crow looked at Ranfire and then crowed 2 times. (yes it is a crow thats thoughts appear on that pice of paper in the shape of a little card)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

A small smile played on her lips. "Well isn't that sweet of you," she said as she stroked the bird's chest. "I suppose I should get to work. Care to lead me to the library?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

A small smile played on her lips. "Well isn't that sweet of you," she said as she stroked the bird's chest. "I suppose I should get to work. Care to lead me to the library?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
The bird took flight down the hallway and perched itself on the door handle of a students dorm. It waited for Ranfire.
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
The bird took flight down the hallway and perched itself on the door handle of a students dorm. It waited for Ranfire.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

She chuckled, "Alright, alright, I'm coming." She started down the hall after the bird.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

She chuckled, "Alright, alright, I'm coming." She started down the hall after the bird.

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Zii! Zii, there's clothes!

What? There's clothes in the drawer!

Zii put on a uniform and got out again. Some of the students chuckled at Zii. Zii was used to it and went down the stairs.

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

Zii! Zii, there's clothes!

What? There's clothes in the drawer!

Zii put on a uniform and got out again. Some of the students chuckled at Zii. Zii was used to it and went down the stairs.

Grolahmul
November 3, 2015
"Where is he, though?" asked Gold.
by Grolahmul
November 3, 2015
"Where is he, though?" asked Gold.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Professor Tellowell came up the stairs snd saw the rucuss (he is in the hallway that Zii is) The students stood quietly and started too walk down the stairs each one of them heading to their class.
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Professor Tellowell came up the stairs snd saw the rucuss (he is in the hallway that Zii is) The students stood quietly and started too walk down the stairs each one of them heading to their class.

The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"Excuse me sir(?), but I'm new here. What do I do?"

by The Bug Stomper
November 3, 2015

"Excuse me sir(?), but I'm new here. What do I do?"

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"What is your name?" asked the proffesor a bit perplexed by her question. He pulled out a paper and opened it awaiting the young girls answer.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"What is your name?" asked the proffesor a bit perplexed by her question. He pulled out a paper and opened it awaiting the young girls answer.

Kronvullok
November 3, 2015

(One thing that might help with my confusion in this situation is knowing where everyone's dorms are. I promise I'm not going to use the information to metagame. I just need to know so I have a general understanding on how far Draconus is from Sh'aar right now.)

by Kronvullok
November 3, 2015

(One thing that might help with my confusion in this situation is knowing where everyone's dorms are. I promise I'm not going to use the information to metagame. I just need to know so I have a general understanding on how far Draconus is from Sh'aar right now.)

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(Sh'aar's dorm is on the 7th floor, Zii's is on the 10th. And Draconus is at the very top, the 28th floor. Draconus will meet Flaril and Gold/KDK in a moment)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

(Sh'aar's dorm is on the 7th floor, Zii's is on the 10th. And Draconus is at the very top, the 28th floor. Draconus will meet Flaril and Gold/KDK in a moment)

Kronvullok
November 3, 2015

(I thought you said mine was on the 5th floor, #34.)

by Kronvullok
November 3, 2015

(I thought you said mine was on the 5th floor, #34.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  13  14  15  16 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.