Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VII: Alien

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  18  19  20  21 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

Makor pauses "You came in here first!" The Whiterun Guards are getting closer to Hadar. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

Makor pauses "You came in here first!" The Whiterun Guards are getting closer to Hadar. 

The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

The cave seemed to be more bigger than it seemed. It seemed to lead to the center of the mountain. There were torches lined up on the wall. Someone lived here. The old man Vorohah?

by The Bug Stomper
October 26, 2015

The cave seemed to be more bigger than it seemed. It seemed to lead to the center of the mountain. There were torches lined up on the wall. Someone lived here. The old man Vorohah?

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

"Well is this from earlier?.....Ah sorry about killing your fellow guards they got in the way....now as I was saying stand aside Dovahkiin" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

"Well is this from earlier?.....Ah sorry about killing your fellow guards they got in the way....now as I was saying stand aside Dovahkiin" 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Fool! I am an Immortlal, slayer of Alduin. I take orders from no one, except for my Lord, Malacath!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Fool! I am an Immortlal, slayer of Alduin. I take orders from no one, except for my Lord, Malacath!" 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Stepping through the gates of the city, she studied the chaos. What in Oblivion is going on!? Glancing at Dragonsreach, she quickly scaled one of the buildings to reach the other districts faster. Maybe the Jarl can shed some light on the situation.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

Stepping through the gates of the city, she studied the chaos. What in Oblivion is going on!? Glancing at Dragonsreach, she quickly scaled one of the buildings to reach the other districts faster. Maybe the Jarl can shed some light on the situation.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

"Well then....I'll make you stand aside" Hadar summoned his Draconic Void Chains and made it into a chain scythe with the end imbued in Draconic Bloodfire (fire that is stronger than  normal flames and is the color of blood)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

"Well then....I'll make you stand aside" Hadar summoned his Draconic Void Chains and made it into a chain scythe with the end imbued in Draconic Bloodfire (fire that is stronger than  normal flames and is the color of blood)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

A Whiterun guard looks at Hadar "You have commited crimes against Skyrim and her people. What say you in your defense?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

A Whiterun guard looks at Hadar "You have commited crimes against Skyrim and her people. What say you in your defense?" 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Hadar cuts off his head with his chain scythe

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Hadar cuts off his head with his chain scythe

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

The Whiterun Guards attacking him. Before each can touch him, Makor pushes them aside, and takes off his gauntlet "I challenge you." he throws the gauntlet down (remember, Knights actually did that) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

The Whiterun Guards attacking him. Before each can touch him, Makor pushes them aside, and takes off his gauntlet "I challenge you." he throws the gauntlet down (remember, Knights actually did that) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

"Very well...you shall not win" Said Hadar disappearing

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

"Very well...you shall not win" Said Hadar disappearing

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

"First one to get injuried (did I spell that right?), leaves." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015

"First one to get injuried (did I spell that right?), leaves." 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

(Injured, close)

Pushing the heavy doors of the Jarl's keep open, Falin stepped inside. She quickly studied the sceen going on. "Has all of Whiterun gone to Oblivion?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 26, 2015

(Injured, close)

Pushing the heavy doors of the Jarl's keep open, Falin stepped inside. She quickly studied the sceen going on. "Has all of Whiterun gone to Oblivion?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Hadar appears behind makor and hits him with the palm of his hand forcing Makor forward onto the ground

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 26, 2015

Hadar appears behind makor and hits him with the palm of his hand forcing Makor forward onto the ground

YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(The fight didn't start yet...) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(The fight didn't start yet...) 

Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

"No clue," responded Gold, who had been leaving.

by Grolahmul
October 26, 2015

"No clue," responded Gold, who had been leaving.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  18  19  20  21 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.