Malboviing
March 2, 2016

Yeah.

by Malboviing
March 2, 2016

Yeah.

Duryoljot
March 3, 2016

Um... I think I'm just going to take my Nuka Cherry, and back away slowly... while aiming my rifle directly for your heads...

by Duryoljot
March 3, 2016

Um... I think I'm just going to take my Nuka Cherry, and back away slowly... while aiming my rifle directly for your heads...

Malboviing
March 3, 2016

I'll freeze you faster.

by Malboviing
March 3, 2016

I'll freeze you faster.

Qo Rith
March 3, 2016

i honestly dont do them because i like being able to buy and sell things, and i cant do that if the merchants dead, now can i.

by Qo Rith
March 3, 2016

i honestly dont do them because i like being able to buy and sell things, and i cant do that if the merchants dead, now can i.

Malboviing
March 3, 2016

Save before hand, murder everyone, go back to previous save. Ta-Da! I promise I'm not psychotic...

by Malboviing
March 3, 2016

Save before hand, murder everyone, go back to previous save. Ta-Da! I promise I'm not psychotic...

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
I sometimes like to kill some town people for fun, especially them who are annoying me.
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
I sometimes like to kill some town people for fun, especially them who are annoying me.

HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
And I am not psycho too...maybe
by HevnoKeinIn
March 4, 2016
And I am not psycho too...maybe

Malboviing
March 4, 2016

Agreed.

by Malboviing
March 4, 2016

Agreed.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9 

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.