Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Community Mod?

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

Duryoljot
April 6, 2016

I feel the same way. I pace for hours on end some days!

by Duryoljot
April 6, 2016

I feel the same way. I pace for hours on end some days!

Malboviing
April 6, 2016

Who doesn't?

by Malboviing
April 6, 2016

Who doesn't?

Hofkiindokul
April 6, 2016

Add extra actions that our characters can do (that can't usualy be done by npc or player) such as new attacks or facial expressions!

by Hofkiindokul
April 6, 2016

Add extra actions that our characters can do (that can't usualy be done by npc or player) such as new attacks or facial expressions!

Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

Ummm. Where did you... Well, welcome to the already planned out mod thread! I-uh... Would you care to provide an explanation for... Eh, I'll roll with it.

Anyhoo, new animations in our characters will be difficult, they don't turn out most of the time (from what I've seen), but WOULD be interesting. But I'm sure there is enough data for Loniizrath to use in rhe mod already to make it interesting!

by Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

Ummm. Where did you... Well, welcome to the already planned out mod thread! I-uh... Would you care to provide an explanation for... Eh, I'll roll with it.

Anyhoo, new animations in our characters will be difficult, they don't turn out most of the time (from what I've seen), but WOULD be interesting. But I'm sure there is enough data for Loniizrath to use in rhe mod already to make it interesting!

Mirkrilaar
April 7, 2016

Well, Im definitely sure that what Loniizrath can do for me is to basically copy the same character on the origional mod from me and just carry it over to this one.

by Mirkrilaar
April 7, 2016

Well, Im definitely sure that what Loniizrath can do for me is to basically copy the same character on the origional mod from me and just carry it over to this one.

Loniizrath
April 7, 2016

Yolos Vith

I'm sure there is enough data for Loniizrath to use in the mod already to make it interesting!

Now THIS is what I'm talking about! The fewer custom assets, the better.

Mirkrilaar

YES! Thank you! Appreciate the limited capabilities of your programmers, people.

Hofkiindokul

I don't like you.

by Loniizrath
April 7, 2016

Yolos Vith

I'm sure there is enough data for Loniizrath to use in the mod already to make it interesting!

Now THIS is what I'm talking about! The fewer custom assets, the better.

Mirkrilaar

YES! Thank you! Appreciate the limited capabilities of your programmers, people.

Hofkiindokul

I don't like you.

Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

Oh yeah, he showed me some sick screen shots.  

by Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

Oh yeah, he showed me some sick screen shots.  

Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

And I just realized I forgot to post that several minutes ago.

by Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

And I just realized I forgot to post that several minutes ago.

Loniizrath
April 7, 2016

Yeah, the ones from Avorah's mod and Mirkrilaar's mod.

Did I show you the mod I put up on the Nexus?

by Loniizrath
April 7, 2016

Yeah, the ones from Avorah's mod and Mirkrilaar's mod.

Did I show you the mod I put up on the Nexus?

Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

No... But I'm interrested.

by Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

No... But I'm interrested.

Loniizrath
April 7, 2016

Not anything too remarkable, just makes Skooma a little more interesting

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73480/

by Loniizrath
April 7, 2016

Not anything too remarkable, just makes Skooma a little more interesting

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73480/

Mirkrilaar
April 7, 2016

I dont believe that its complete, but its good.

by Mirkrilaar
April 7, 2016

I dont believe that its complete, but its good.

Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

BETTER better skooma, huh? That sounds trippy as all hell. I'm guessing that items start to fly and people start dancing around you?

by Duryoljot
April 7, 2016

BETTER better skooma, huh? That sounds trippy as all hell. I'm guessing that items start to fly and people start dancing around you?

Loniizrath
April 7, 2016

Yeah, basically. It also jacks up the value and lets you make your own Skooma, so you can become a drug dealer if you want.

by Loniizrath
April 7, 2016

Yeah, basically. It also jacks up the value and lets you make your own Skooma, so you can become a drug dealer if you want.

Loniizrath
April 7, 2016

I tried to make it addictive as well, but since the addiction mechanic was never fully implemented, it was going to be nearly impossible to work with. It'd be easier if Dawnguard files worked with the Creation Kit.

by Loniizrath
April 7, 2016

I tried to make it addictive as well, but since the addiction mechanic was never fully implemented, it was going to be nearly impossible to work with. It'd be easier if Dawnguard files worked with the Creation Kit.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.