Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Roleplay Request Thread

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11 > >>  

Liis
Administrator
December 10, 2018
@stoneqahnah,

1. Your request lacks sufficient information to be approved. What information your request must contain can be found in the Roleplay Forum Rules & Guidelines.
2. If paarthurnax has agreed, tell him to make a post here saying so.
by Liis
December 10, 2018
@stoneqahnah,

1. Your request lacks sufficient information to be approved. What information your request must contain can be found in the Roleplay Forum Rules & Guidelines.

2. If paarthurnax has agreed, tell him to make a post here saying so.

stoneqahnah
December 11, 2018
Liis
@stoneqahnah, 1. Your request lacks sufficient information to be approved. What information your request must contain can be found in the Roleplay Forum Rules & Guidelines. 2. If paarthurnax has agreed, tell him to make a post here saying so.

this is what he had said, "Paaz grind, YuvonQahNah. We may be paal, but your Thu'um is sahrot even now. Lahvraan hin lahvu. We shall see whose mulaag triumphs!"

by stoneqahnah
December 11, 2018
Liis
@stoneqahnah, 1. Your request lacks sufficient information to be approved. What information your request must contain can be found in the Roleplay Forum Rules & Guidelines. 2. If paarthurnax has agreed, tell him to make a post here saying so.

this is what he had said, "Paaz grind, YuvonQahNah. We may be paal, but your Thu'um is sahrot even now. Lahvraan hin lahvu. We shall see whose mulaag triumphs!"

Ercal
January 17, 2019

we should do one once a month u sign up and it is like a group dungeon mabey

by Ercal
January 17, 2019

we should do one once a month u sign up and it is like a group dungeon mabey

Liis
Administrator
January 17, 2019
@Ercal,

Your request lacks sufficient information to be approved. What information your request must contain can be found in the Roleplay Forum Rules & Guidelines.
(You must be a member of the site for a month before being able to host your own roleplays.)

I don't understand what you mean by "once a month". Would the roleplay last one month and restart?
by Liis
January 17, 2019
@Ercal,

Your request lacks sufficient information to be approved. What information your request must contain can be found in the Roleplay Forum Rules & Guidelines.

(You must be a member of the site for a month before being able to host your own roleplays.)

I don't understand what you mean by "once a month". Would the roleplay last one month and restart?

Dovahnator
March 8, 2019

i request a nazeem roleplay day

by Dovahnator
March 8, 2019

i request a nazeem roleplay day

Onikvulzii
March 8, 2019

not sure if theres already one but maybe one in all dovahzul

by Onikvulzii
March 8, 2019

not sure if theres already one but maybe one in all dovahzul

Kul do Dovah
May 11, 2019

Just made a Dungeons and Dragons role play thread

by Kul do Dovah
May 11, 2019

Just made a Dungeons and Dragons role play thread

Kul do Dovah
May 11, 2019

Ok, I am sorry Liis, I didn't know, umm I would like to make a Dungeons and Dragons role play thread in Dovahzul, because I would like to learn how to play Dungeons and Dragons and Dov at the same time. If anyone knows how to play Dungeons and Dragons please let me know at [email protected]

Thanks

by Kul do Dovah
May 11, 2019

Ok, I am sorry Liis, I didn't know, umm I would like to make a Dungeons and Dragons role play thread in Dovahzul, because I would like to learn how to play Dungeons and Dragons and Dov at the same time. If anyone knows how to play Dungeons and Dragons please let me know at [email protected]

Thanks

Liis
Administrator
May 12, 2019
@Kul do Dovah,

You should learn how to host a D&D game before attempting to host one here. Maybe you could ask someone who knows to host it for you.
by Liis
May 12, 2019
@Kul do Dovah,

You should learn how to host a D&D game before attempting to host one here. Maybe you could ask someone who knows to host it for you.

Kul do Dovah
May 14, 2019
Liis
@Kul do Dovah, You should learn how to host a D&D game before attempting to host one here. Maybe you could ask someone who knows to host it for you.

Ok thanks

by Kul do Dovah
May 14, 2019
Liis
@Kul do Dovah, You should learn how to host a D&D game before attempting to host one here. Maybe you could ask someone who knows to host it for you.

Ok thanks

Fronlaasfrin
August 16, 2019

So, just confirming, this is still like, open, right? I can still start RP's with permission?

by Fronlaasfrin
August 16, 2019

So, just confirming, this is still like, open, right? I can still start RP's with permission?

Liis
Administrator
August 16, 2019
@Fronlaasfrin,

Yes.
by Liis
August 16, 2019
@Fronlaasfrin,

Yes.

Fronlaasfrin
August 18, 2019

Ok, cool. I will get to thinking of one, and post it here soon. Thanks again!

by Fronlaasfrin
August 18, 2019

Ok, cool. I will get to thinking of one, and post it here soon. Thanks again!

Fronlaasfrin
August 18, 2019

Got my idea! It's a two part adventure about a ficticious Orc Stronghold that isn't as great as the others, and Malacath threatens to purge the Stronghold unless its inhabitants can retrieve one of his lost artifacts in 4 days and 4 nights. Then the second part is about the people whom the artifact was stolen from trying to get it back.

by Fronlaasfrin
August 18, 2019

Got my idea! It's a two part adventure about a ficticious Orc Stronghold that isn't as great as the others, and Malacath threatens to purge the Stronghold unless its inhabitants can retrieve one of his lost artifacts in 4 days and 4 nights. Then the second part is about the people whom the artifact was stolen from trying to get it back.

Liis
Administrator
August 18, 2019
@Fronlaasfrin,

Sounds like an interesting read, though I'll need to know how you plan to incorporate Dovahzul in the roleplay for everyone's practice.
by Liis
August 18, 2019
@Fronlaasfrin,

Sounds like an interesting read, though I'll need to know how you plan to incorporate Dovahzul in the roleplay for everyone's practice.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11 > >>