DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

I'll explain later!

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

I'll explain later!

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

*spins around looking for the hagravens but sees none* You Nightingale liar! *grabs bow from back and notches a narrow covered in poison*

by Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

*spins around looking for the hagravens but sees none* You Nightingale liar! *grabs bow from back and notches a narrow covered in poison*

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

The khajiit (I'm guessing) is fast, but not fast enough. with lightning fast reflexes he notches an arrow, aims, and shatters the kahjiit's arrow.

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

The khajiit (I'm guessing) is fast, but not fast enough. with lightning fast reflexes he notches an arrow, aims, and shatters the kahjiit's arrow.

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

*ears pin back against head then eyes turn brighter yellow and backs up amulet falling to the floor and grows larger, tail shrinking and claws extending, then muzzle grows longer and teeth glisten in the dull light* Ahh! *puts huge hands on head roaring in pain* Lord of the hunt help me! *yells digging claws into head*

April 18, 2014

*ears pin back against head then eyes turn brighter yellow and backs up amulet falling to the floor and grows larger, tail shrinking and claws extending, then muzzle grows longer and teeth glisten in the dull light* Ahh! *puts huge hands on head roaring in pain* Lord of the hunt help me! *yells digging claws into head*

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

The Nightingale, trained in the arts of stealth, crouches and walks away in the confusion.

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

The Nightingale, trained in the arts of stealth, crouches and walks away in the confusion.

ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

Zane follows swiftly as he noticed the nightingales swift escape

by ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

Zane follows swiftly as he noticed the nightingales swift escape

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

*Finishes transformation and turns toward the Nightingale and leaps forward pinning him to the ground, burning red eyes stare strait into his and bares teeth growling showing glistening teeth*

April 18, 2014

*Finishes transformation and turns toward the Nightingale and leaps forward pinning him to the ground, burning red eyes stare strait into his and bares teeth growling showing glistening teeth*

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

FUS, RO D4!
The Nightingale shouts, knocking the werewolf off of him.

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

FUS, RO D4!
The Nightingale shouts, knocking the werewolf off of him.

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

*lands on feet but slides digging claws into the stone making a high pitched scratching sound* pathetic Nightingales and your shadow magic *lets out a deep throaty howl and looks around seeing all living things in the area* I can see you till I  choose  to get rid  of my howl *voice rumbles*

April 18, 2014

*lands on feet but slides digging claws into the stone making a high pitched scratching sound* pathetic Nightingales and your shadow magic *lets out a deep throaty howl and looks around seeing all living things in the area* I can see you till I  choose  to get rid  of my howl *voice rumbles*

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

"Not if I can help it" the Nightingale explains as he starts to pelt arrows into the werewolf.

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

"Not if I can help it" the Nightingale explains as he starts to pelt arrows into the werewolf.

Alduin The World Eater
April 18, 2014

*raises arm having the arrows wedge in arm then pulls them out then feels a arrow piece chest, then returns to normal self with the arrow burried deep in chest then falls to the ground* Nightingale... Please... *looks at the nightingale* 

April 18, 2014

*raises arm having the arrows wedge in arm then pulls them out then feels a arrow piece chest, then returns to normal self with the arrow burried deep in chest then falls to the ground* Nightingale... Please... *looks at the nightingale* 

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

"Oh, shit!" He exclaims as he searches for a vigorous healing and cure poison potions.

"Gotcha!" the Nightingale says and he pulls them out of his puch. "This might sting a little..." he trails off as he grabs firmly on the arrow.

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

"Oh, shit!" He exclaims as he searches for a vigorous healing and cure poison potions.

"Gotcha!" the Nightingale says and he pulls them out of his puch. "This might sting a little..." he trails off as he grabs firmly on the arrow.

ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

Without notice, zane sneeks up behind the nightingale and holds a knife to his neck and says "we will let you be, but why me"

*zane presses the knife hard against the thiffs skin where it bleed but wont kill*

by ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

Without notice, zane sneeks up behind the nightingale and holds a knife to his neck and says "we will let you be, but why me"

*zane presses the knife hard against the thiffs skin where it bleed but wont kill*

DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

"I will explain later, I have a life on the line." he says. "Not including mine."

by DovahNightingale
April 18, 2014

"I will explain later, I have a life on the line." he says. "Not including mine."

ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

"EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW" zane said as he slighly pushed harder

by ZaneKata
April 18, 2014

"EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW" zane said as he slighly pushed harder

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.