Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(M)(ND)The Daedra War

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Alduin The World Eater
April 29, 2014

Well with my skills only about an hour or two *looks around for material* Wooden? or Iron?

by Alduin The World Eater
April 29, 2014

Well with my skills only about an hour or two *looks around for material* Wooden? or Iron?

Zuruniik
April 29, 2014

"Whatever is more readily available. You seem to be doing this out of the good of your heart, but I will give you some spare septims for your work. Just as a sign of gratitude." Tristane says as he pulls out a small coin purse, offering it to Erindil.

by Zuruniik
April 29, 2014

"Whatever is more readily available. You seem to be doing this out of the good of your heart, but I will give you some spare septims for your work. Just as a sign of gratitude." Tristane says as he pulls out a small coin purse, offering it to Erindil.

Alduin The World Eater
April 29, 2014

*nods and takes the coin purse* it's alright I was out of coin anyways and you've just probably saved me letting me live a bit longer. *picks up a curved branch that could work as a bow and sits down takeing out knife beginning to carve it into shape*

April 29, 2014

*nods and takes the coin purse* it's alright I was out of coin anyways and you've just probably saved me letting me live a bit longer. *picks up a curved branch that could work as a bow and sits down takeing out knife beginning to carve it into shape*

Alduin The World Eater
May 1, 2014

*finishes and holds up the magnificently carved wooden bow then puts on a bow string and and arrow rest to help with aim* there we go a high elf carved bow for ya *holds it out for him to take*

May 1, 2014

*finishes and holds up the magnificently carved wooden bow then puts on a bow string and and arrow rest to help with aim* there we go a high elf carved bow for ya *holds it out for him to take*

Loniizrath
May 1, 2014

"Actually, if you don't mind, I'd like to make one more small change to that bow."

by Loniizrath
May 1, 2014

"Actually, if you don't mind, I'd like to make one more small change to that bow."

Alduin The World Eater
May 1, 2014

*hands it to him and blinks unsure* be careful the carvings are really easy to mess up when they are just finished

May 1, 2014

*hands it to him and blinks unsure* be careful the carvings are really easy to mess up when they are just finished

Loniizrath
May 2, 2014

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing. Besides, it's easier to enchant a weapon when it's still young. I don't have an Arcane Enchanter to use, but I'll see what I can do."

*Places the bow on the ground gently and sets a soul gem on top of it.*

"Stand back everyone!"

*Green ball of energy forms in Arenden's hands, and he launches them at the bow. The energy balls strike the soul gem, shattering it with a blinding flash of light. The bow is still perfectly safe and unharmed, but faint green streaks of light run up and down the limbs of the bow like veins.*

*Arenden hands the bow to Tristane*

"Here you go. A wooden bow carved by an Altmer warrior for maximum strength, and enchanted by a Dunmer mage to absorb the stamina of your foes. As your enemies grow slower with every hit, you will only get faster, leeching off their mortal energies."

by Loniizrath
May 2, 2014

"Don't worry, I know what I'm doing. Besides, it's easier to enchant a weapon when it's still young. I don't have an Arcane Enchanter to use, but I'll see what I can do."

*Places the bow on the ground gently and sets a soul gem on top of it.*

"Stand back everyone!"

*Green ball of energy forms in Arenden's hands, and he launches them at the bow. The energy balls strike the soul gem, shattering it with a blinding flash of light. The bow is still perfectly safe and unharmed, but faint green streaks of light run up and down the limbs of the bow like veins.*

*Arenden hands the bow to Tristane*

"Here you go. A wooden bow carved by an Altmer warrior for maximum strength, and enchanted by a Dunmer mage to absorb the stamina of your foes. As your enemies grow slower with every hit, you will only get faster, leeching off their mortal energies."

Zuruniik
May 2, 2014

"It is very nice, indeed. It makes a fine replacement for what I once had. As I have given to Erindil, so shall I give to you. Here is some gold for your service." Tristane replies, taking the bow, placing it in his bow-holder and reaching for some gold. "We should be off 'afore sunset. That's when the wolves prowl the shadows." Tristane says as he starts up the mountainside. "So, what are your opinions on the 'imperial-stormcloak' battle that's been raging on?" He asks the group as he walks.

by Zuruniik
May 2, 2014

"It is very nice, indeed. It makes a fine replacement for what I once had. As I have given to Erindil, so shall I give to you. Here is some gold for your service." Tristane replies, taking the bow, placing it in his bow-holder and reaching for some gold. "We should be off 'afore sunset. That's when the wolves prowl the shadows." Tristane says as he starts up the mountainside. "So, what are your opinions on the 'imperial-stormcloak' battle that's been raging on?" He asks the group as he walks.

Alduin The World Eater
May 3, 2014

Well even thought I'm an Altmer I'm siding with the sormcloaks on this one. They are protecting their land after all *shrugs and fixes armor* and also with my powers as a werewolf I don't think we'll have wolf problems... trolls on the other hand...

May 3, 2014

Well even thought I'm an Altmer I'm siding with the sormcloaks on this one. They are protecting their land after all *shrugs and fixes armor* and also with my powers as a werewolf I don't think we'll have wolf problems... trolls on the other hand...

ikaram
May 7, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by ikaram
May 7, 2014

This post has been deleted.

DovahNightingale
May 14, 2014

*Our favorite daedra, Sheo, Pops out of thin air, invisible to the group, chatting away, completely unaware to the insane daedra-who-should-be-in-a-mental-hospital* *Stifles a laugh* BWAHAHA!*He lets out what he tried to contain, purposely drawing attention to himself* Who are you? *asks Tristane* Now you... *he says* you can call me... Anne Marie! But only if you're partial to being flayed alive, and having an angry immortal, skip rope with your entrails! If not, you can just call me Sheogogorath. Charmed.

by DovahNightingale
May 14, 2014

*Our favorite daedra, Sheo, Pops out of thin air, invisible to the group, chatting away, completely unaware to the insane daedra-who-should-be-in-a-mental-hospital* *Stifles a laugh* BWAHAHA!*He lets out what he tried to contain, purposely drawing attention to himself* Who are you? *asks Tristane* Now you... *he says* you can call me... Anne Marie! But only if you're partial to being flayed alive, and having an angry immortal, skip rope with your entrails! If not, you can just call me Sheogogorath. Charmed.

Alduin The World Eater
May 15, 2014

Oh no... *blinks at the insane deadra* Uh Sheogorath my dear MadGod uh don't you have somewhere you need to be?

May 15, 2014

Oh no... *blinks at the insane deadra* Uh Sheogorath my dear MadGod uh don't you have somewhere you need to be?

DovahNightingale
June 4, 2014

You know, you remind me of myself at a young age. All I cared about was riding narwhals, sleeping in honeycombs, and drinking baby's tears. Point of advice: if you ride a narwhal, mind the pointy end. But, we'll talk about it later. No need to burden your... litle brain at the moment.
 A good day to you, sir. I said GOOD DAY! *Sheogorath dissapears in w white smoke, no further words said. But in truth, he just turned invisible again.

by DovahNightingale
June 4, 2014

You know, you remind me of myself at a young age. All I cared about was riding narwhals, sleeping in honeycombs, and drinking baby's tears. Point of advice: if you ride a narwhal, mind the pointy end. But, we'll talk about it later. No need to burden your... litle brain at the moment.
 A good day to you, sir. I said GOOD DAY! *Sheogorath dissapears in w white smoke, no further words said. But in truth, he just turned invisible again.

Alduin The World Eater
June 4, 2014

I don't understand that guy *sighs and fixes long red hair*

June 4, 2014

I don't understand that guy *sighs and fixes long red hair*

DovahNightingale
June 4, 2014

*Mutters to himself* I wouldn't blame you. Or would I?...

by DovahNightingale
June 4, 2014

*Mutters to himself* I wouldn't blame you. Or would I?...

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.